ARCANE ADMITS TO WORKING WITH CAUSTIC ALL THE WAY BACK TO HIS BATTLE WITH 100 BULLETs

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lil' Ze, Jan 30, 2013.

?

Is this cool with ya'll

1. Y

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. N

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robodick

robodick Member

lol @ battle rap drama. who cares, its not that serious

go outside
    test
  2. JustJ123

JustJ123 Well-Known Member

Minus points? That makes the line even better tbh
    test
  3. Doppelganga

Doppelganga Active Member

You're missing the crucial bit.

Caustic spat his bars to Thesaurus a while ago. Thesaurus recognized the lines Arcane was using against Chedda and told Diz that he originally heard Caustic spit them. Hence Thesaurus gave Diz the "tip off" which led to Diz checking the laptop.

You could argue Thesaurus was the linchpin in all of this coming out/blowing up.
    test
  4. Zanzibar

Zanzibar Registered Hamster fucker

It's a fucking battle, how is it Dizaster doing the snitching? He rapped about how a dude was being a fraudulent cheater and provided hard evidence 2 attack his character, he didn't take it 2 the precinct or the head of the League. So now Dizaster doesn't get views? Mac Lethal doesn't battle anymore and not on a serious level, he makes music videos hammerhead. Get your head out of Canda's pussy and Arcane's ass
    test
  5. ToddMargaret

ToddMargaret Active Member

Tricky said it best
    test
  6. Cali.Bay.Livin

Cali.Bay.Livin Member

Am I the only idiot that had to google that word?

THAT IS CRUCIAL!

HOLY SHIT! How did I miss this? Is that fact? I missed this bit of info somehow. I was wondering why Diz would randomly go through Caustics laptop for no reason.
    test
  7. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

Yes. It's usually "delusions of grandeur", be either form is acceptable.
    test
  8. Cali.Bay.Livin

Cali.Bay.Livin Member

hahah good looks
    test
  9. themomhunter

themomhunter Hide Your Kids/Wife

I think another bit of info in the saga is that Arcane got the chain in the first place by lying about Thesaurus buying bars....and then goes on to get the title match for the 2nd chain...by buying bars.
    test
  10. King Nut

King Nut super nut

so Caustic and Cane agreed work together and split the prize money... aaaaaaand Caustic only received a few hundred dollars? When he was supposed to receive $2500??
    test
  11. Tecknowledgist

Tecknowledgist 7-CYPHER-NICKEL

My thoughts

Arcane vs Caustic won't solve anything because we're just gonna assume that Arcane is getting bars from somebody else, whether it be another battler or a a homie, etc. Nobody is gonna trust this dude again - he really is finished. Credibility out the window

Diz got boo'd because he decided to play soap opera instead of rap. I agree with airing out Arcane, but he should've done it in a blog or something, and then exposed him that way. THEN beat him with straight up bars during the battle. Nobody wants to watch a title match with props, paypal receipts and accusations that nobody can prove until we get home and check message boards. Save that shit for the blogs.

It reminds me of Uno Lavoz vs ZM. Yes, Zimmer got exposed, but it was the worst battle ever because of it.

I didn't boo, but it's frustrating that a potential classic got all fucked up because Diz took the approach that he did, got boo'd because of it, then threw a hissy fit. I don't care if the battle happened at Arcane's highschool reunion (class of 73') - they won't boo if you skip the bullshit and rap your ass off. See: Dizaster vs Swave Sevah in New York

Just keepin it 100

Arcane: Suicide, it's a suicide, buh-duh-bye-bye
    Dizaster: Stick to rapping
    Caustic: Air out the rest of your "clients" and let's make this shit interesting on the really real
    test
  12. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

test
  13. wreckedangle

wreckedangle Active Member

every major player involved in this scandal is age 30 or above

lol
    test
  14. Shipppp

Shipppp Member

Starting to add up.

-Caustic and Arcane brainstormed for the Chedda battle.
    -Caustic got stopped at the border so he didn't get to use any of Arcane's material
    -Arcane then took Caustic's material combined with his own material to battle Chedda.
    -They were gonna split the 5k head to head, so out of being fair Arcane paid Caustic some money for their combined efforts against Chedda.
    -I am not gonna speculate how Diz got the info, and whether Caustic was involved in that or not.

This is just from the info provided, I think that people are gangin up on Arcane to make themselves look better. I am more of a Caustic and Diz fan than an Arcane fan btw.
    test
  15. not important

not important New Member

I really can't see a problem with this. Imagine if Cockstic and Arcane were in a crew, they would write material together, it would be totaly fine. It's the same thing for me.

Dizaster being a bitch because he can't write good lines and got no help.
    Cockstik being the dick that he is, is trying to get trough this on top and kicking a guy while he's down.
    Arcane,stop buying shit, if you want to exchange bars do it with someone who is a friend, not a lowlife.

Next month, Dizaster leaves battle rap cause he's humiliated by Rex in a room full of black people.
    Cockstik gets beatup on his way home because he snitch his local dealer.
    Arcane will lose to a faggot teenager (aka charron), because he uses the paypal issue for 3 rounds and judges feel they´re on jerry springer and have to make a moral decision.

Kotd gets bankruped, organik is back to his stealmill job, Gully the kid finnaly gets his braces out and becomes a manager at mcdonalds.
    test
  16. wreckedangle

wreckedangle Active Member

hahha, cockstic
    test
  17. 315AMMUSIC

315AMMUSIC Well-Known Member

I had to as well. I'm trying to be entertained here and he keeps ruining the fun.
    test
  18. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

Sorry. One more...

test
  19. DrButcher

DrButcher New Member

no fucking doubt!!!
    test
  20. goirish10

goirish10 Well-Known Member

Sleeping with my shells like Stephanie Tanner