ARCANE ADMITS TO WORKING WITH CAUSTIC ALL THE WAY BACK TO HIS BATTLE WITH 100 BULLETs

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lil' Ze, Jan 30, 2013.

?

Is this cool with ya'll

1. Y

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. N

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiewra

Kiewra Well-Known Member

I don't want to be corny but....they took all the fun out of battling. Isn't is supposed to be to prove your better than everyone else?

You screwed the fans. 90% of us wanted to see caustic vs arcane in the finals. Who knows who would have won..shouldn't haven't been talking on Facebook at all.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  2. Gingerman

Gingerman New Member

Trying to catch up with everything here.
    Let me get this straight.

So Arcane fed Caustic lines to spit at Chedda.
    Caustic and Chedda didnt end up happening.
    Arcane then took those bars meant for Chedda that he originally wrote for Caustic.
    Arcane felt bad that Caustic got DQd and threw him $200 anyway for the bars he originally wrote.
    Arcane wins Gran Prix and shot at title.
    Diz and Arcane happen.
    Diz exposes Arcane.
    Arcane wins.

Am I missing anything?
    test
  3. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Hmm. should I link one of yours? I don't get it
    test
  4. Klaxaveli

Klaxaveli Fuh Q

don't give a fuck about the whole buying bars conspiracy...

where i'm at with it is this: are caustic, saurus, & diz not grown ass men?? and we just giving them the pass to all act like 13 year old bitches on this site?? no one cares??
    test
  5. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

This is a rap forum not the S.H.U. my G. Grown men acting like 13 year old bitches is par for the course.
    test
  6. dexptjy

dexptjy Active Member

I don't get it...

If two dudes are cool with each other and one has a big battle coming up and they talk about some ideas/trade some lines, it's cool. But as soon as one of them says "hey dude, I won 5k from that battle you wrote a handful of lines for, have a couple hundred bucks" he's the anti-christ?
    test
  7. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

is that aimed at me? I still don't get it or why you linked my battle haha
    test
  8. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

If u want a similar feeling to Hollohan whipping his wang out in front of you.
    test
  9. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

im jus trollin mang.
    test
  10. Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde Well-Known Member

A great post in amongst all this madness
    test
  11. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

there's plenty of ghost writing going on in battling tbh. we were all shocked that arcane and caustic used the "white house no bush black guy in her now" lines within a month of each other but now it makes sense.

im sure some of your favorite battlers have bounced ideas off each other and even got lines from each other. and im sure there's a handful of top tiered guys that flat out uses other people's verses/concepts. esp. within dot mobb, SONS, great muta, etc. the only big difference is the distance between arcane and caustic.

even soul khan said on his fb that he's sold his writtens before. didnt say to who though but im sure its happened for some $ on the side
    test
  12. JackDeuce

JackDeuce Well-Known Member

Who in battle rap is really likable? Anyway, I truthfully have no idea how I feel about any of this
    test
  13. The Dentist

The Dentist Well-Known Member

so has Caustic or anyone explained those facebook convos yet that show pretty much exactly the opposite of what is being said here. Those pictures are essentially convos of cane feeding Caustic lines and Caustic is eating them up like a little puppy dog being hand-fed hot dogs

EDIT: ANNNND why was caustic so willing to split the money with Cane? Andddd, why is it SOOOO obvious they're are collaborating through this whole thing, giving eachother lines.
    test
  14. CringeWorthy

CringeWorthy Returning video tapes

Daylyt...never takes himself too seriously and actually has some bars
    Chedda Cheese..regardless of the nerdy canadian thing, as a person he's likable due to being humble
    Pat... has a sense of humor and really doesn't take battle rap all that serious
    Hollohan... responds to tweets in depth, not just a retweet or a "thx"
    The Sauraus...well, in his mania stage of his bipolar II .. often big ups other battlers and admits a loss.
    Lux...self-explantory
    Aye Verb...watch a blog of his and you'll understand
    Bender...never really talks about his own ability, fairly fuckin humble for the most part
    Math...funny as hell and doesn't act too stuck up for his fans..interacts with them
    Dirtbag Dan... values all the opinions on this site and gets hyped over positive feedback
    Real Deal......he's Real Deal

Lots are... its just that a majority are delusional pricks with illusions of grandeur about their own abilities and don't realize that the fans make or break you. The era of any attention is good attention is over and these guys are paying the price ex: Arcane, Diz, Entire dot mob............and on a much, much smaller scale, Manik and Detour (bad combo of horrible at their craft and as shitty human beings)
    test
  15. Gopher D'Gusto

Gopher D'Gusto Well-Known Member

"You're that kid in the race that didn't attain a legitimate place in the finals" - Arcane, against Chedda Cheese

Oh, the irony.
    test
  16. 2essentialz

2essentialz Active Member

arcane about to have a midlife crisis and commit suicide yo

battle rap is serious business
    test
  17. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

test
  18. abd2112

abd2112 Member

True maybe I could hear better being a bit closer, but honestly that still doesn't give a good reason to boo. From the people I met from Hamilton and Toronto I wouldn't think they would boo just cuz they couldnt hear him. There were other battles like you said that I'm sure people could hardly hear, and there was a lot of other talking going on elsewhere.

hard to believe people would boo just cuz they cant hear. I just didn't expect it from a KOTD crowd.
    test
  19. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

:obamafuckit:

lmfao repped

minus points to diz's lines (rounds) about buying bars since arcane made a song about it.
    test
  20. Chiefspice

Chiefspice CHIEFSTYLES

i think king fly started all this to take everyones mind off the king fly has methface thread i started
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.