Arab slavery - what it REALLY was

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Thrilla-Ali, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

I hate people like you, not italians in general. You deserve a punch in the nose.

What a silly comment, your a silly little animal.

Last time i checked, extremists didn't define the islamic religion. Another futile comment coming from your ask crack huh?

Yea, i know about the romans. How they use to practice homosexuality and other queer sh!t. Speak for your own first, fagget [yea i guess its in your genes to be a fag]

No, i call that a loser with too much time on his hands, okay jerk-off?

I have no idea what your talking about. Your bum chum azeus can believe what he wants, yet you can't name another user who agree's to your anti-islamic hyper boles and plain out bull shit

have a good day, you ranting little pussy
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Right, Why don't you paste and copy it for me. LOL!

OK! They also Put an end to the slave trade, too. LOL!
    I have no love for christians. LOL!

Islamist also enslaved Christian women and men.

Want me to post the resreach?

Actually that is what the turth to you is. Which is why you are arguing the same pointless arguments over and over. Though you've been discredited. I just pointed out that Muslims are enslaving. You're a stupid motherfucker and a lair.
    It's is being conducted by Islamist in places like Yamen, Sudan, Sudia arabia, Iran, plastine, Maracco. Ect... FUCK YOU MUSLIM.

This has already been discredited. How many times do I have to tell you Africans and Whites sold others into slavery together? How many times do I have to tell you Islam was trading with Europeans? This is the problem with Muslims, they lie. You think it was minor? Check my infromation. You're trying to compare All of european slavery to American slavery. Which is rediculous if you look at my info. The two differ in accountablity. Yet you never read my info. You're a typical muslims bantering with rethoric over and over. Muslims would enslave the nonmuslims. It's like you're incaptiable of learning. All my statistics and comparsions can be found in the link I provided.
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Time magazine reported:

In Iran the legal age for marriage is nine for girls, fourteen for boys. The law occasionally been exploited by pedophiles, who marry poor young girls from the province, use them and then abandon them. In 2000 the iranian parliament voted to raise the minimum age for girls to fourteen, but this year, a legislative oversight body dominated by traditional cleric vetoed the move. An attempt by conservatives to abolish Yemen's legal minimum age of fifteen failed, but local experts say it is rearely enforced anyway. (the onset of puberty is considered an appropriate time for marriage to be consummated.) Ayatollah Khomeini refered to his marriage to a ten yearold girl at the age of 28 as devini blessing. And then Advised the FAITHFUL: "do your best to ensure that your daughters do not see their first blood in your house."

The United states national childern's fund(UNICEF) reports that over half of the girls in Afgnistan and bangladesh are married before they reach the age of eighteen. In early 2002, researchers in refugee camps in Afghanistan and pakistan found half the girls married by age thirteen. In an Afghan refugee camp, more than two out of three second-grade girls were either married or engaged, and virtually all the girls who were beyond second-grade were already married. One ten year old was engaged to a man of sixty. This is the price that females have paid throughout Islamic history. and continue to pay, for mohammad's status as "an excellent example of conduct."

Told ya I be right back, I had to find the thread I wrote it in.
    test
  5. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

Christian europeans enslaved way more people than muslims could have ever done.

Oh yes, a slave trade in saudi arabia, BULL SHIT. There are no slave trades in palestine or iran either your full of it. FUCK YOU •••••• BITCH go suck your mother! In the case of Iran, if your talking about persian women being sold to wealthy arabs, that's not called a "slave trade" dumb fuck.. and that type of shit happens in ALL third world nations, including south american nations.. its rooted to poverty, not islam.. your a waste of sperm buddy your mother should have swallowed you

I already took a look at your bullshit fake information. First you say trans-saharan slavery, then you say arab slavery, then you say ISLAMIC slavery.. all three differentiate from each other you cock sucker.. Africans sold their brethren to europeans, and then the europeans enslaved natives and blacks in mass quantities. The trans-atlantic slave trade had a much higher impact, and was much more brutal. Muslims enslaved non muslim captives, yes, but not ALL non-muslims in general. Just because you were non-muslim didn't necessarily mean you were bound to be a slave. There were ALOT of non-muslim masters in the trans-saharan slave trade [orientals and indians]. So there goes your whole argument down the drain. Slaves were either born into slavery, war captives, or bad muslims. Alot of non-muslims existed and took part in the trans-saharan slave trade, such as the indians and orientals. There's no difference in european slavery and american slavery since americans are european pilgrims anyways.
    You love to twist around vocabulary and spew alot of trash, go fuck your sister you inbred wop bitch
    test
  6. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

How about this. Since i can't come to your gay little town because of house arrest, how about this. I'll pay for your little bus trip to toronto, and we could do this for real. I'll eat your fucking food clown, I'll slap your mother!

However, the descendants of these romans are still around, soft ass pasta slurpering mother fucker..

Buddy, if you ever do decide to come down, i'll make you eat your words. Your a lil bitch, you talkin about internet? You be on this mother fucker 24/7 fucking fagget pole smoker

Ofcourse thats what a bitch like you is gonna say.. you know what we do to bitches like u? Let alone i'll knock you out with one punch. I seen the way you look, your a sofey .. your a fucken joke yo.. tou!
    talk a good one too, i'll mash u up kid, your a cockroach .. now go fuck your siblings.. we all know how white trash do
    test
  7. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

And what does this have to do with the saharan or atlantic slave trade fucking goof???

These countries are third world countries, most third world countries have these problems. You have no solid point here, your bringing other info into this discussion, that how stupid of a mothe fucker you are..
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Muslim on house arrest, I'm not suprised. You're from canada?
    I thought you lived in Pakistan? yet another lie. You'll eat my food? LOL! Ok. Slap my mother? Sounds like a muslim to me.

Somehow these descendants are homosexuals? LOL!
    You're a pair of clown shoes.

Nice to see the real muslim you. Pay for my air fair, I wouldn't want to pay for yours. you + plane = NO! NO! you've been in this thread all night. LOL!

I'm not a bitch, But I know what you do to people like me.
    You cowardly get a group together tie them up then chop their heads off.
    You're talking real tough over the internet, you jihadist wanna be. You've never seen a picture of me either. keep lying. Muslim thinks i'ma cockroach? I don't fuck my siblings thats a muslim thing.
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Yes I do. Muslims condone pedophila.
    I do believe my reply was to something Azue said you jumped in the middle of.As for what it has to do with the Al-islamic slave trade their
    behavior back then is still condoned today.

So please, Go fuck yourself with the quran.
    test
  10. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

Yea im on a computer in pakistan, your even dumber than most people think, not me though, i know your a fucking inbred punk.

These descendants come from homo's though.. you must be proud fagget.

I ain't gonna pay a grand for your air fair fagget, i told you i'd pay for your bus trip.
    Stupid fuck, your so empty upstairs that i bet if i punched you in your head you'd probably hear an echo, you premature child

Whoa whoa whoa tony danza in the house... I'll break that wop beak of yourz COCKROACH.
    you turn everything into "islam" or "jihadist" like i give a fuck. Ima just knock you out cold. Your a pussy yo, thats why you can't even come thru ..cuz you know i would beat you to a pulp.. you scared. Tell whats poppin' like? whats poppin yo?.. you dun know you can't run me. I seen you dawg, you got a pencil neck, dem arab mans dem said the same. You must be inbred you eye'talian bitch, cuz we all know how your people just like to talk but can't do shit.. ya'll are know bitchez tssk
    test
  11. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

Ah shut the fuck up. Sayin we promote pedophilia in our religion or some wack shit.. what a joke.. your own people molested children and engaged in mas homosexual behavior.. the roman culture was sick to the core.. go look at your own sick white ppl b4 u even make false statements anyways.. now go smoke crack with your ••••••-tonk mother fagget.. message me in private i'll let you know where im at.. as soon as you get off from grey hound i'll put that money inside your pocket.. i'll fuck u up right in the station.. you think i give a fuck? dog u aint know me.. thiss'll be fun stilllllllllllll
    test
  12. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

eh im through here.. lets run this set it up.. ima love breakin' that neck like a bread stick
    test
  13. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

your talking to Menaz here.

lol.
    test
  14. Virgo

Virgo Let's go to war

Both of you need a time out.

Like two little ass kids fighting over a power ranger.
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

The whole point was to point out how much lying you do.
    I know you don't live in pakistan. LOL!

Yet again we see a display of muslim thought. Yes attack faggots that's what your religion does. And LOL @ making a fallacy like all romans were homo. And the best part is where you imply Homosexuality was created by romans. When the fact is egypt came before rome and homosexuality was a parctice of egypt.

Please go suicide bomb yourself.

Yet again a muslim's hateful thoughts on homosexuality. Bus trip?
    Bitch you're Americas hat, plus you drink milk from a bag.
    milk from a bag is some illogical shit.

Tony danza is the man. You are a wanna be islamist and jihadist, I call them how I see them. Obviously you've never seen good fellas. I seriously doubt you could scare a field mouse. You're like buff from back to the future, In the end Mcfly knocks you stone cold out. Please, Seek a therapist, something other than theological.
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You're clerics do, I just posted it clearer than plexiglass.
    The difference is, In Islam by law pedophila was/is condoned. However,
    in rome it wasn't condoned by law. the republic was not voting to condone pedophila unlike Some islamic nations did and still do. LOL, You got me laughing. The romans Sick? Naw, They were very Clever politicans and sadistic tortures. my statements are true. Again with your muslim hate for faggots. Tsk. tsk.
    test
  17. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

this dude menaz would never talk this shit about muslims in front of a group of us...yeah arabs did slavery, but it didnt leave that long lasting mental effect on us as you white boys did....i dont even really pay attention to most christians anyway..they dont even know how to interpret their own book...

and besides that europeans done enslaved some of everyone including those arabs that you seem to have so much hatred toward...european have enslaved arabs, persians, chinese indians, native americans, including the mayan, aztec,and incan civilization..so you can stop trying to shit the blame homie...

ya'll the only people who are known for wiping out whole civilizations...
    test
  18. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

Just to add on to your comments

* Islam greatly limited those who could be enslaved and under what circumstances
    * Islam treated slaves as human beings as well as property
    * Islam banned the mistreatment of slaves - indeed the tradition repeatedly stresses the importance of treating slaves with kindness and compassion
    * Islam allowed slaves to achieve their freedom and made freeing slaves a virtuous act
    * Islam barred Muslims from enslaving other Muslims

http://www.afropop.org/multi/interview/ID/94/Eve Troutt Powell: African Slaves in Islamic Lands

"Another interpretation and one that I find much more helpful in understanding the relationship between religion and this Institution is that what the Koran does is to regulate something that was huge and widespread in pre-Islamic, Arabian society, and that it actually tried very much to limit the impact of slavery and to create a world in which slaves had rights, and where there were limits to a master's rights over the slave."

"Now one thing that is very important about slavery in the Islamic world, is that it was not racial. It wasn't only Africans who were enslaved as it was in the case of Atlantic slavery, or slavery in other places. Anybody could be a slave as long as they were not a Muslim. Muslims could not be enslaved by other Muslims, but there was no racial stigma yet of slavery. And well into the Ottoman Empire, which is of course many centuries after the prophet Mohamed, there were Circassian slaves, Russian slaves. There was a whole spectrum of color of slaves coming from the Caucasus Mountains and then going into other parts of Russia, the Balkans. There were many Slavic peoples who were enslaved into the Ottoman Empire, and then you had people from East Africa and the Sudan, and Central Africa, who were enslaved. So by the time that you get to the real height of enslavement in the 19th century, that is the height for the Muslim world, you have a rainbow of slaves. But slavery means something different in each of these societies."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.