Apple Bottom Babe

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by idolz, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

*still waiting for Idol Z to try and disprove how that 2nd pic is not (badly) altered*

Should I start holding my breath?
    test
  2. idolz

idolz New Member

Is still waiting for gorilla to have a girl sit down on a chair in her panties or thong. Should i hold my breath?

I'm break it to you easy, go look for any picture of a girl with a nice ass standing up and then sitting down, and her ass will look big.

How old are you 12? LOL.
    test
  3. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

You's a dumbass. The shit is not photoshopped. I know a thing or two about how to retouch photos using photoshop, AND I've seen ass like this and better in person. That's TWO reasons why I would know better than you that this shit is NOT PHOTOSHOPPED.

She is funny lookin', tho.
    test
  4. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i'd smash if she was headless......
    test
  5. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

yes it is. Lood at the bustier (sp) and how it magically stops halfway on her back. Where is the other half? We don't know. Then look at the angle of her back and how it all of us sudded makes a very abrupt indentation inwards. You can really sit here and say I've never seen this or that, but I can say you guys don't know shit about physiology and what is and isn't possible.

Like I said, her right ass cheek goes all the way to the middle of her back. Not possible. Not her lower back, but mid-back. What's funny is it only occurs on one side. Because it's incomplete and not well thought out. Maybe it was too hard to fake on the side closest which is very possible. Next is the mystery of the missing bustier. Because it was taken out, when her ass cheek was either stretched or moved. It's now covered by her shorts. Her shorts are where the bustier should be.

I know not a damn thing about photoshop. I don't need that for qualifications. All I need is common sense. Just look at how the bustier somehow is non existant on her right side of her back. Her ass cheek was most likely cut off, enlarged, then pasted back on. But I'm the stupid one.
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

you working too hard. Try using a comp screen made this century. Your res must be fucked up.
    test
  7. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

ugly face
    nice body :)
    test
  8. Lurker

Lurker New Member

anyone sayin this bitch is a man or has a ugly face are faggots, i seen your bitch dyoz and her face looks like hairy ass cheeks you cock suckin albino
    test
  9. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

lurker has a pussy but i wouldnt fuck it
    test
  10. Lurker

Lurker New Member

why would you check to see? you gay?
    test
  11. idolz

idolz New Member

OMG LMAO. I can't believe this guy is trying to sound all smart and try to disprove a picture that is NOT photoshopped or edited in anyway! He sounds ridicously becausei i TOOK THE PICTURE. That is not her right ass check going to her back genius thats her right thigh. I guess you dont know about physiology as you claim or anatomy lol. Her right thigh, plus the angle, plus the way she is leaning backwards and too the right gives the illusion that maybe her butt is humungous but thats all it is an illusion. Yes it only occurs on one side because she is only leaning on one side lmao. If she was leaning backwards to the left and i took the picture from her right side it would look the exact same! It's not photoshopped, its not no fish lens. It's simple photography.

Like i said next time you have a girl over with a fat ass, ask her to sit down and she how much fatter her ass look sitting down on a chair. I rest my case!
    test
  12. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

damn that chick is terribly ugly. nice body though but omg. wtf
    test
  13. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

i aint gay like you is
    test
  14. Lurker

Lurker New Member

how do you know I'm gay? you're the one asking how it feels to be on your dick? like you're enjoying it, not telling me to get off [funny]

FAGGOT!
    test
  15. johhny 5

johhny 5 Da New Kid On Da Block

d y o z got sonned
    test
  16. Lurker

Lurker New Member

^ [funny]
    test
  17. johhny 5

aye do u got d y o z pic?
    test
  18. Lurker

Lurker New Member

test
  19. johhny 5

everybody says he albino.. why?
    test
  20. Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn New Member

cuz he is

a ugly albino too, not one of those normal lookin albinos like wikkid, he the ugly fuck version

[​IMG]

He like dude in the middle ^
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.