apology

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by nathedawg, Jun 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lpoet

lpoet POET

malik u piece of shit..stop movin everything around..
    test
  2. Shibaby

Shibaby betcha dollar i can do it

i need attention? hmmm i have 2 posts in this thread...let's count how many u have....

tired of counting......but nope ur NOT online allday arguing about this shyt.....yep i need attention...that's it. im sry im not childish enough to argue with u....maybe i should be banned for that. i think ur just irritated with anyone who doesnt agree with you. you can get a point across by expressing yourself once maybe twice...but most ppl think just like you....they know what they know and aint shyt gonna change it. so on that note....im leaving this post alone.

*God loves you all*

and yes Subconscious i have to agree with u life IS about forgiveness....too bad most of us humans dont think that way.

[kat] [kat] [kat]
    *cute kittys*
    test
  3. Subconcious

Subconcious CiPrIoLa DyNaStY

Thanks Shi...thats what I'm talking about....let him redeem himself.
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

i need attention? hmmm i have 2 posts in this thread...let's count how many u have....

What does that have to do with the question I asked you? I didnt start the thread and I didnt make the statement talkin about i'm waiting for people to reply with negative reposes...in fact my reponse wasnt even negative, towards you. I was simply explainin something...on why he wasnt banned. I even said he I dont care if he stays anymore. You responded back at me like i attacked you or some shit? You ok?

i think ur just irritated with anyone who doesnt agree with you. you can get a point across by expressing yourself once maybe twice...but most ppl think just like you....they know what they know and aint shyt gonna change it. so on that note....im leaving this post alone

It's not about who dont agree with me. And it's not about knowing what I know. It's about a rule that's been here foreva. If you bite you get banned. I didnt make the shit up, so dont get all angry with me if I'm talkin about him being banned. I'm just following a rule.

But like i said in my last response HE CAN STAY. I put it in caps since you and sub seem to skip over it while readin that last response.

And please dont come back with a response talkin about you not gonna "argue like a child blah blah blah"...because u already doing it. It's called voicin ya opinion. And dont come back saying "i'm finished" knowing damn well you gonna come back and say something else. You said you was "done" last thread and you came right back...Just speak ya damn mind
    test
  5. test
  6. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

I agree with Subconcious, talks with sense. And I read what Mind~$oul posted after, the thing about shady whatever can stay. When I first read that thread in the very beginning about biters shouldn't belong in the realm, I was surprised it had happened, and truthfully, I was pissed off for a good minute. I've had my own work taken by somebody and acted as if it was theirs in the past, and yeah that had me goin for a good while, but you get your stuff copyrighted. This dude here-if nobody had acknowledged he was bitin, he wouldn't have confessed, and I see now he's apologized, and yeah I do forgive the dude. I'm not even worried as much or angry about it anymore, of course that is me.
    I also understand where everybody is coming from and how they feel, some want him banned, some don't, it doesn't make much a difference to me on that note. I won't speak too much on that. But like KingTony said, if he is banned, he can always have a new name regardless, it'll just be a continued cycle of making new login names, and being banned over and over again.
    What I noticed, and am pretty disappointed, is how some of the mods reacted to this. Posting up pictures and saying things to get a laugh out of it? Or just blowing off steam? You could've done that without letting everyone else see-seemed immature to me, and just making the entire situation even worse. I mod cellblock's poetry forum and when that this situation occurred, I simply closed the thread and later the dude was banned, there was none of this goin on, esp. a thread like the other one I saw here, but hey, this is my opinion. I didn't even have to take out time to type this, but I did, because this concerned me, and yeah, I forgive him. I'm not here as much during the week b/c I'm at a college campus taking writing courses, and when I saw this was still goin on, I was amazed. Grow up people, treat others as how you'd like to be treated-hope you're on the same page with me on that line.
    -Peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.