apology

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by nathedawg, Jun 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

King Tony..Jeff can make it so where he cant post on this site eva again. Unless he finds some where else to post....and i'll find out every damn name he has!!!
    test
  2. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

You can ban his IP number so he cant come back...But...I dont know if that's an option.

But Malik, If...He goes back to being "ShadyGrady" and humbles himself and whatnot...He apologized (although, I do think it was half-assed) and he writes his own shit. What can you say then? You still gonna want him banned? Yeah might have taken it for granted, but you can take that back from him without taking everything from him. Like maybe you guys could set up with jeff, a conditional like...stay. To where, He has to REALLY apologize and perhaps go back to shadygrady's name, and to NEVER bite..Then, he can stay and build back up.

I dont know, there has to be common ground somewhere. You and Lpoet and Allnakey should sit down without arguing, without pictures (lpoet lol) and just set up something that shadygrady will have to agree too.

Because this is a place for writing and building on your skills and banning someone who truly wants to write and try again wouldnt be right at all.
    test
  3. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

but would jeff do dat? n' what he do 2 make u so angry
    test
  4. lpoet

lpoet POET

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is the only thing that will satisfy them shady
    test
  5. lpoet

lpoet POET

u cant ban an ip b/c your shit changes all the time
    test
  6. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

You been reading anything that has been said in this damn thread?

Fuck all yall if yall wanna go against me. If he stays his ass will have to reply to 12 fuckin pieces before he post his bitten shit. But I dont want him here. And i'm not finna sit and try to talk to something with lpoet ass. He actin like a real bitch right now.
    test
  7. lpoet

lpoet POET

[​IMG]
    test
  8. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

Those pictures arent helping anything Lpoet, Why dont you say what you mean with words not with visuals. lol

And Mind~Soul ...IS right. Shadygrady SHOULD be banned. That SHOULD be what happens when you knowingly steal somebodys work. It's illegal we as poets cant let that kind of stuff just slide. HOWEVER, this isnt cutt and dry like that. Dude doesnt DESERVE to be here...But he is here, and he's willing to try. He's gonna have to do alot to get back into where he was, Ya'all should just let him...See what happens.

He's got that branded onto him now..."biter" ...If he wants to continue here, with that shame and everyone lookin at him like he's pathetic...Let him.

But your right mind~soul, he should be gone.
    test
  9. lpoet

lpoet POET

i have a hard time writting what i feel..
    test
  10. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

u didn't have any trouble on tha first page
    test
  11. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

It's best to let the married couple fight it out... i wouldn't get in the way of them two's argueing. They need counseling
    test
  12. quotive

quotive 3

LMFAO@YALL MUFUCKAS..

oohhh shyt.. this is over stolen poems, lmaooooooooo...

I thought I was immature, oh shyt.. yall cats need to CHILL THE FUCK OUT..

lmao@poets pictures tho, truly hilarious...

and fuck you shady for tryin to jack DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL! DICKFACE!
    test
  13. nathedawg

nathedawg New Member

wow, wow quotive now im a dickface, actually ya know what thats what Ive strived for all my life thanks for completing it!!! jk haha
    test
  14. nathedawg

nathedawg New Member

right-click button.....

press copy......

go to selected area.......

right-click button......

paste...... wow, i wonder how many motherfuckers have done that in their days of writing poetry or songwriting bigger number than you'd believe, my point is i bit and im sorry, i think i deserve a second chance, due to the fact i still have writing in me, and my continued apology.... im just askin... ple...ase...
    test
  15. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

with all honesty can u write?
    test
  16. lpoet

lpoet POET

yes u can shady...my advice to u will be to stop posting in this thread..just let people say what they want...u just leave this alone..
    test
  17. Shibaby

Shibaby betcha dollar i can do it

wow there r some truly dys-fuck-sonal and angry ppl in here. do what i do write a poem read a book...................LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mind-soul--->sweetheart why r u sooooooooooooooo hype about this

shady/tooshort/other--->u were wrong for posting ish that wasnt yours (like u havent heard that 10 million times)

ok all facts out on the table leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit goooooooooooooooooooo.

ppls know what to look for now. if the janitor dude wants to ban him he wouldh ave been banned or will be before i get this last sentence out. man dont center ur life around internet bullshyt. that's all it is bullshyt. the internet is FULL of muh'f**ks who r pretendingt o be someone their not. half the time we dont eevn know that they're pretending. not saying it's right....but shyt LOOK WHERE WE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOW THE INTERNET

---i'M GONe

*patiently waits while immature overly hyper ppl with no life off the net type negative replies to my comments*
    test
  18. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^You must need the attention or something?

But the reason why he isnt banned his because none of the mods have talked to jeff about it yet. Half of the shit talking me and lpoet was doing was all fun and games. We knew what we was doing. Everybody and they mama should know that's how we act with each other. But I do want the realm millie vinillie (sp) out. But it seems like i'm the only one who wants him gone. And apparenty I now dont have a life because I was trying to bring a point across(like i was online all day arguin about this shit)...But the biter can stay.

Hooray!!!!!!! THE BITER CAN STAY!!!!!

[kat] [kat] [kat]
    test
  19. Subconcious

Subconcious CiPrIoLa DyNaStY

Damn...how many times you gonna put the boy on the cross. Life is about forgiveness and a chance to redeem yourself. I mean yeah I would be upset at first that someone bit something of mine but with an apology I would let it go and just feel flattered that my work was bitten and someone liked it that much. I think before you ban anyone you should let them redeem themselves. Just my opinion though...
    test
  20. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^Did you just read my last reponse?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.