apology

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by nathedawg, Jun 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nathedawg

nathedawg New Member

aww.... wow that shit was actually funny, mad props for that lol
    test
  2. lpoet

lpoet POET

aight..i'll quit playing

seriously i think u 2 should let this rest...shady fucked up, and he apolgized...and i understand why he changed names...hell i woulda changed 2...just let it go fellas..what yall want from the kid ...[dunno]
    test
  3. nathedawg

nathedawg New Member

lol
    the shadygrady name was pretty fucking retarded anyway, i think the only reason i used it is b/c my middle name is grady and shady rhymed with it, pretty fuckin original yeah think!!!
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

This mothafucka changed his name like the same day this shit went down. He's ass could have just went the fuck away for a minute then come back...He wanna come back the same day and act stupid with it...just gave himself away...pissed me off even more..

i want him gone
    test
  5. lpoet

lpoet POET

calm down...you always so angry..

thats why dont knowbody like your black ass.....stop acting like a fucking maniac and leave the boy alone...

dont bring your life outside the realm in here..yeah she cheated on u..get over it...you been stuck on her for way to long..pussy whipped ass lil girl..
    test
  6. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

im through with this... im not going to argue pointless shit. I want him gone
    test
  7. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Who the fuck is talking? I guess you was stressing over your balding head in the last thread huh? I guess this is your duke buddy or some shit? Because that's the only reason why i see you backin him up....He fucked up. He has no damn excuse.

Now you wanna go from lonely poet to Johnny COCKchran?
    test
  8. lpoet

lpoet POET

test
  9. nathedawg

nathedawg New Member

mindsoul was always the critic, ive noticed that
    test
  10. lpoet

lpoet POET

shady i'm thinking this is your only option

[​IMG]
    test
  11. nathedawg

nathedawg New Member

wtf dawg were are you getting these pics from!!!! that shit is dope, and why should i be banned

shit
    test
  12. lpoet

lpoet POET

why the hell u keep switching names

and that black and white pic is beautiful
    test
  13. nathedawg

nathedawg New Member

im in a computer lab in ft campbell ky the only computer available, when i log on it automatically goes to shadygrady and i forgot when i posted that it was shadygrady, my bad, it must be the military fucking with me
    test
  14. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

I dont think that shadygrady should be banned...I think that he should get rid of the tooshort name and use shadygrady I think that that's fair....But, If he really is writing his own stuff then why should be banned? he isnt doing anything that's you know...I dont know. I think that what he did was wrong, we all know...No matter what name he changes to, were all gonna know its shady...There are going to be a whole group of people checkin that fools posts. If he wants to post here, and post right then that's good, that's a good thing. If he needs to write then here's the place he should have to do it.

And, Shadygrady, Allnakey told me that if you want to post other peoples work to have people read it for what it truly is, then you are supposed to post it in the intercourse place.
    And, Just out of curiousity...How can you tell people that you want them to take these epoples lyrics for what their really worth....And then, Not let us take you for what your really worth? ...

I dont know, I just dont think that he should be banned...If he gets caught biting again...Then look into banning him.
    test
  15. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

wtf have i missed?
    test
  16. nathedawg

nathedawg New Member

hey, you replied..... i thought we were going to reenact a trinidad vs de la hoya fight up in this motherfucker. i really am sorry for what i did and i will reply more later, i agree completely wit ya, i got to go back to work, my life sucks, never join the army jking
    test
  17. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

n' whats with malik n' poet?
    test
  18. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

fuck that he should be banned. It's always been like that.

At one point i wanted him to stay...I wasnt even gonna say shit, but he is goin around like aint shit happen at all. Like he just got tired of shadygrady and wanted a new name....fuck all that...fuck it!

lpoet post another damn picture
    test
  19. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

iight say u ban him, all he's gotta do is make another name
    test
  20. Craccer_Jacc

Craccer_Jacc SudAnillyst

i thought i had problems...shit

well hmmmm u bit but u apologized ... i first say lets bann u ... then i say hey he did apologize... how about write something that is truely original ...all your own and we judge from that piece if u should stay or not...

juss a thought
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.