AO- Shine HOT!!! drop links

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by ApostilE, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ApostilE

ApostilE New Member

test
  2. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

I like the piano early on in the beat... From a recording stand point u've got some work to do... The transition from your verse to your chorus is kinda sketchy.. Your main chorus recording, also sounds completely different from the adlibs u use in the chorus. Not that their supposed to sound the same, becuz their obviously different. But u've gotta get the levels right, they dont blend well together. Also, although it may just be me, but im pretty sure i caught some punch in's in your 2nd verse... For future reference, just do the verse over from the start, unless u REALLY good at editing, punch-ins are generally sloppy and take away from a recording real fast... From a rapping standpoint though, you're better off. You flow over the beat well, and for the most part you've got a nice presence. U can work on it, and make it even better, but its good at the moment. U're doubles are on point, nicely done. The beat grows on you as well..Overall, not bad. Keep writin. Ez

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917450
    test
  3. Erattic

Erattic New Member

ok listening.. hook comes pretty cool....dubs sounden kinda loud.... verse ... ya.. these dubs are better... voice is coo... fits the beat well... flowen pretty on point with the beat... delivery is kinda bland to me.... np tho it fits u and the beat...

hook in again... fix that quality homie

yea.... this was a pretty solid drop... nice beat choice... and ur skills at rapping are pretty nice... u jus gotta fix that quality and it'll be hot

favour returned
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.