anyone who thinks bruce lee would beat JDS, fedor, lesnar, jon jones etc is an idiot

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by PiffInDaBasket, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

you edited it so you can post it, i'm not with that lame shit. :funny:
    test
  2. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

twamp claims he knows more about the NBA than me since that is his favorite sport

yet he doesnt know who the commissioner is

the coach to his favorite team

he hates his home town teams

doesnt know what the NBA lottery means
    test
  3. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

Piff ur full of that rage tonight. why u makin' up stories cuz u angry? lol

moist off b
    test
  4. PiffInDaBasket

you deflecting by saying i edited out

ill screenshot the convo u lame
    test
  5. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

i haven't seen u this pink in the face in a while, Piff.

u make shit up, act lame, then project the shit onto others. smh
    test
  6. PiffInDaBasket

bruce lee is law from tekken 6 tbh
    test
  7. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

Bruce Leroy woulda beat Fidor to death.
    test
  8. patrown

patrown student for life

no way to know really. they're both too good to worry about size.

that'd be a good fight to the death..
    test
  9. Jest Chillin

Jest Chillin New Member

Hearsay in United States law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You really need to learn the definition of Hearsay. First hand accounts are not hearsay in any way, shape, or form. The quoting of First hand accounts is perfectly admissible as long as the source is credited and fact checked.

In the context that people are trying to use hearsay in this thread, this is correct.

The majority of what is considered proof, in terms of what ACTUALLY happened during the Civil War is from First Hand Accounts. This includes books, diaries, and interviews conducted of those who were there and witnessed and/or took part in it. This is actually how ALL of accepted History is determined from the time before mankind was capable of Video and Audio.

You can choose to believe or not believe whatever you want. Like everyone CHOOSING to take the "jump 8 feet" statement out of context as if it meant he had an 8 Foot Vertical (which is NOT what it meant at all). It meant he could jump and reach as high as 8 feet, even with a kick. Something that is not an easy feat for someone of his height. I digress.

Anyhow.. believe whatever you'd like, but dismissing first hand accounts by misusing the term Hearsay is straight up incorrect.
    test
  10. PiffInDaBasket

a vertical foot jump means you jump 8 feet

just answer this

bruce lee vs fedor, who wins?
    test
  11. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

smh

here we go again.
    test
  12. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

You telling this forum about unspecified first hand accounts is hearsay.

I'm not accusing them of hearsay, I'm accusing you.

Win.

You should've just said I can't even spell hearsay, would've been a better reply tbh.
    test
  13. Jest Chillin

Jest Chillin New Member

I actually haven't mentioned one single unspecified first hand account. Go back through my posts.

Plenty of other posters have though. But if the quotes those other posters have used are sourced, then they're valid and not hearsay at all. Which is my point.

Lose on your part.

Good try though.
    test
  14. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

i mean come on theres no comparison

the man catches bullets with his teeth BULLETS WITH HIS TEETH

nigga please

would murder fidore in the ring
    test
  15. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

test
  16. Vividescription

Vividescription New Member

Bruce Lee has been one of my idols my entire life (even till this day) since I started Martial Arts as a child, but I would be a fool to think he can just run through everyone. Knowing him, he would have at least learned gi and/or noGi BJJ (being that he practiced Judo) and defensive wrestling, along with everything else on the feet. He may have been very competitive at 135 or 45. From his bios and statements from his family, he would have definitely competed in MMA.

The beauty of Mixed Martial Arts is that everything comes to play, and there's no speculation on what would work and what doesn't. We know for a fact every one style has its holes, and to be a superb fighter, you must be proficient in many arts/styles to be complete. Bruce Lee was the proponent of that and ahead of his time philosophically.
    test
  17. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

^^The thing is he was one of the first to study multiple forms of martial arts and take the best elements of each and form a style. Back in the 60's he would fuck people up who came in thinking their one style was enough.

You can't compare him to people today, it's a different world right now
    test
  18. Vividescription

Agreed..

I remember growing up listening to his philosophies and didn't completely understand until I got older and used all I've learned in competition.. People nowadays are finally understanding what he's talking about, and how effective it can be to take the strengths from each style and to use it in an open forum of combat. People back then would actually try to refute his philosophies (JKD), but proved why having no style was the most effective. Most def ahead of his time...

Nowadays, his philosophies are correct.

test
  19. M.J. Twelve

M.J. Twelve New Member

This, I am also pretty sure Bruce would be a dominate force in a fight with pretty much any of them cats. Yall sitting here talkin bout size and strength like its the only thing that matters. Yall saw gracie whoop severgn just like I did.

Bruce was faster than the camera bruh. You think all that movie martial arts shit is fake? Yeah maybe Keanu Reeves is a bitch, but Bruce was a FIGHTER who acted in movies, not a actor who portrayed a fighter.

And speed is a crucial component in a fight. 8 lbs of pressure to the right spot can knock out or potentially kill any man.

An duke had ground game, Thats like saying Tony Jai would get whooped on in a mma fight just cause he makes movies and dont have and tournament fights.

Yall just sitting here saying Bruce a bitch, cause he aint alive and in his prime to whoop on these cats. Guarantee any of them dudes would bust a nut at the chance to receive instruction from Lee.
    test
  20. Vividescription

Speculation?

Everything else was tolerable, but to say he can whoop on almost everyone, even in his weight class, is silly.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.