Anyone who believes in god(s) is stupid and weak

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Meat, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

That reads like you were just kinda sorting through thoughts and typing them out as you went. Was there a direction you were going with that or did I just miss it?
    test
  2. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

or perhaps its a beautiful thing to believe in?

somethin that incorporates, embellishes, embraces, and professes morals, principles, love, trust, act of kindness, and anythin good that can come of man? would it be that horrible to live in a society of spiritual cleanliness? jus because somethin doesn't fit your standards, its bad?

chyea theres plenty of hipocrits in religion, plenty of idiots not gettin the message

but mayn, face it, bottom line, if everyone followed somethin like Christianity or Buddhism, etc - CORRECTLY, not perfectly, but as best as they REALLY could -
    the world would definately be a lot better off, and not in the ignorant state its in now

there is a common right and wrong, reguardless of whether someone admits it or not, murder and theft are wrong and immoral, jus like tossing babies off skyscapers is immoral

call me weak if you want, but sometimes its kinda fun to enjoy the faith that theres a single omnipotent loving entity that truly cares, and rejoices jus as you do when you do good

and that theres somethin better after this retarted ass world

and on top of it all, I think learnin to depend on and put your trust into an entity other than other humans and yourself teaches you a new level of enlightenment, teaches you to relax and not to worry in vain because worrying never does anythin anyways

plus mayn... I think those who sit around callin others weak are jus reflectin on their own problems and insecurities, a true man of strength and honor is silent, gentle, and meek in his attitude - he doesn't go around bludgeoning people with his fists, thoughts and opinions
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

2007 is the year man, I'm tellin yall.

It begins today. MLK day.
    test
  4. j deazy

j deazy DAT_NICCA_MOOSE swallows

the laws and morals that were set forth in the old testament through the 10 commandments were laws and morals that were set up long before christianity ever appeared.... christianity does not have a stranglehold morals and laws...

we can see we are brothers and sisters without god because of evolution... we are linked through our common ancestors...

do a little research and you would know that christianity just took ideas from a variety of places and made them their own... christianity brought nothing new to the world landscape other than a sect of people saying that they were christian..
    test
  5. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

there are many, many, many gods.... shit... I'M a god! all gods are not the same, tats where the problems come in at... my God goes beyond "god" status, its beyond beyond. i suggest that you study a lil bit and get yo weight up on the knowledge tip, learn language and world views and so on... travel to Israel.... India.... the UK... go to jail for a few months, go vegan... quit sex, fast, meditate, stop listening to music with words... sit in on some trials at your local big city court house, visit the morgue, and the aids section of a hospital... smoke some PCP and do some LSD a few times and go all the way out there n shit! when you find yo self in that place where time stands still and you cant tell day from night or up from down and your sober (jus for starters)... well, holl at cho boy... cause til then, yo experience tank is way too empty fo the kid...
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I would say you missed it.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

This is not about anyones standards. This is about being analytical thinkers. Again, you are cursed by the religious thought process. Does LOVE EXIST? I mean Sure, you can buy your girl friend something, but thats not love, or does love come in the form of material things? Acts of kindness are really just acts of narcissism, People aren't nice to other people because they want to be, they are nice because it makes them feel better about themselves, and because they wish for eveyone to like them. Once they have your TRUST, have you ever noticed they turn out to be completely differnet? That's because Trust is a brutus scheme, nothing more nothing less. Why do morals or principles always have to be RIGHTEOUS? Why is it the BAD GUY never wins in the movies? Do Good guys and bad guys not KILL PEOPLE? Of course they do. Point is, people are such slaves to Righteousness and decency they can't even see there is no SUCH THING.

Your missing the point.

WHY? Don't you think chrsitianity is the reason we are in the state that we're in now? Seems obvious to me Man has always been a nasty creature.

There's a common right and wrong WHO SAYS? Government law? Your parents? your religion? Why is murder or thievery wrong and immoral? Why is tossing a baby off a skyscaper immoral? Could it be because the law hands out consequences for such actions? Strip away the religion morals, government laws, and you'll discover there is no WRONG, RIGHT, MORAL, or IMMORAL act. However, We trick ourselves into believing the WRONG, RIGHT, MORAL, IMMORAL Illusion.

To call you names defeats the purpose of debate. Moreover, It was also fun having a imaginary friend when I was 5 years old.

Faith, is Such a scapegoat word. And highly over rated.
    I might as well put my faith in Santa claws.

Yet all christians do is worry.

The apocalypse near. jesus return is near.

Not to mention the fact people question christian faith and other beliefs dayly.

I would say the religious and believers worry alot.

I posed a question, noone was called WEAK. Where you got that from is beyond me. The thing is Intelligence, cleverness, eat or be eaten attitude, in todays world that is how one has to be. You can humble yourself all you like, But your really not humble. How do you Bludgeon someone with a thought or opinion. what's so wrong with punching someone? Please, people clap when kimbo punches out another person or another person punches him out. Honestly, we're really just some romans seated inside the Colosseum cheering on gladiator death matches.
    test
  8. BattleMindz

BattleMindz New Member

WOOOOOWWWWWW... way to stay on top of it sherlock. Way to catch the sarcasm...
    And there is no logic in tat shit you just said...none what so ever.
    What that would be is blind faith...No logic in the world can help someone who believes in something senselessly.
    test
  9. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

this is all true... except evolution. yes, weve evolved... but, thats not the start and end of live and or intelligent energy... motion is not in and of itself, something or someone placed motion into motion... there is an intellect that is so high and awsome somewhere, and that Creative force is God... rather it is concerned with man, or can be called on with simple emotional refreshment (religion) thats another story... how to invoke this Creative force is up for discussion... but, it exist...
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

The problem with that sizzla is your relying on a belief that someone (god) really exist and set everything into motion.
    test
  11. j deazy

j deazy DAT_NICCA_MOOSE swallows

evolution has nothing to do with the creation of life... it is simply how life changes... you are looking for ambiogensis for the emergence of life... they are related but not dependant on eachother... evolution occured and continues to occur to this very day.. regardless of how life originated evolution has occured on planet earth and will continue..
    test
  12. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

I don't believe in god

..But i Don't Down Anothers Religion..
    test
  13. ebonisunset

ebonisunset Nemesis of Truth

[Has anyone ever seen him? Or talked to him?
    i am not trying to argue with u and we both can agree to disagree.
    i know God is real and i talk to him everytime i pray. u have to understand God is a spirit being although i do not hear his voice;i do feel his presence. i dont see air but dammit i know for a fact i'm breathing somethig.
    test
  14. ex0tik

ex0tik ~ ex0tik ~ u kno how i do

There is only 1 God.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.