Anyone who believes in god(s) is stupid and weak

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Meat, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meat

Meat EAT ME

Only reason people believe in god is because they feel weak and need someone (imaginary) to "work" for when they have no one else. Or they believe in god because it's the "right thing to do" and if they don't they think they'll go to hell. When in reality they really don't believe in god, they just say so / believe so so they don't end up in hell. And lastly people believe in god because they can't accept that they are on the earth for no reason other than to plant seeds and leave, god hasn't sent you to do shit. God doesn't make things happen because god doesn't exists. I hate anyone who tries to argue god is real, if that's true where's the proof? Has anyone ever seen him? Or talked to him? And don't say something like the Earth. Because the Earth is materials, it wasn't built by anyone, no one builds air molecules.
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

wheres your proof then

i have mine. i look at this beautiful world. and all i see is perfection. thats when i realize ''it cant be by chance''. everything fits and serves a purpose. i hope you find yours.
    test
  3. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

i love these threads. they always end up being 5 pages or more
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

The only reason not to believe in God is because one does not have the proof they are looking for. You don't want to believe in God so you cannot see God. When you want to believe in God, you will see God.
    test
  5. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

god is real.

atheists look at religious people as close minded, and vice versa. the thing is, nothing can happen to an atheist to "wake them up" and "See" that there is no god..but religious people [the ones who really know god] have stuff happen to them that awakes their minds to truth.

let me tell you a true story about someone i know well..

i know someone who was raised as a christian but he was like any other kid...god was just god... maybe he's real, maybe not, you sin anyways and pray for forgiveness when your mom makes you go to church. he grew up happy, with lots of friends.. a normal life. his first serious prayer was one night when he was about to chill with a girl he liked... he said "god make this night good." he fell in love with her that night, and his life started to become about her. a few years of depression from his relationship with her, he came out empty, with trauma, and a personality disorder. life was shittier than you can imagine. this sounds ridiculous and hard to imagine but in order to escape the pain he wanted to become another person..and he saw the "psych" of personality in a different light, and he turned different, and zombielike. he was getting more fucked up and more fucked up. his life was now about fulfilling his new ego, and everyone around him was alive..while he didnt even realize he was dead.

one night he did alot of drugs with his new druggie friends, and he thought he fulfilled this ego that night. he said to himself "im finally happier than anyone." immediately he got a severe pain in his stomach. next thing he remembers he woke up next to a doctor telling him his testical was removed. this shatters his ego, and he becomes suicidal. like he has no chance of ever being "happy"...how could an ego accept having one nut?

this sends him on a 3 year journey to reconnect with himself. it was a hell and a trip through the mind that you cant even imagine. eventually, he's himself again. one night he goes to a party with his new friends and for the first time in 5 years he feels excitement..and he knows he's back in reality again. he signs on AIM that night to talk to this girl that he just met...

and someone he never met IMs him saying "help me"... he finds out this person is about to commit suicide. as he talks to the person he finds out that he's going through the same exact thing he was going through..he thought he was the only person in the world to do it. he helps him, and saved his life that night. this guy was minutes away from death. these were probably the only two people in the history of the world to have this happen to their mind. to this day he doesnt know who it was.

theres millions of other true stories like this. you can keep being close minded, or you can choose to look at the truth, that there's a invisible higher power very much involved in our lives.
    test
  6. j deazy

j deazy DAT_NICCA_MOOSE swallows

what a truly inspiring story! what do i have to do to have god sucker punch me and make my life shittier than it has ever been? is there a certain way to pray to make my life really shitty... cause i dont just want a little shit i want it loaded on with a front end loader not just some little skid loader... please respond as quick as possible because i dont know that i can go on being happy with my life while others get to life shitty lives in the limelight of god... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
    test
  7. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

Apparently, to some, being "open-minded" means believing in things even though there is in actuality little or no evidence to support belief in them, or what evidence there is is, upon careful examination, questionable at best. They tend to think you should "give incredible things the benefit of the doubt", in other words.
    test
  8. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

all you can see is five years of shittiness, but in reality a person went through enlightenment to save another's life. the point is that god was involved in what happened.
    test
  9. so true......
    test
  10. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

I believe in God, not because I"m stupid or weak, because nothing around us that we know or see makes sense without the belief; I believe in Hell because I'm weak, I won't lie there.

I got a question for y'all atheist niggas:

"HOW THE FUCK, CAN YOU TAKE A BRAIN, PUMP IT FULL OF ELECTRICITY, AND IT CAN PROCCESS THOUGHTS AND MEMORY?? HOW CAN YOU PUT PULSE THROUGH MUSCLE AND IT CAN FEEL EMOTION????"

anyone who can answer this with something that sounds realistic, I will contemplate god's existence, but othewise, pleace, STFU, thank you.
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

To say that "God is" is a meaningless statement.
    To say that "God is not" is a meaningless statement.

If a man of vision tells a blind man that the horizon is beautiful and the blind man says, "Prove it," the man with vision cannot.
    If a blind man tells another blind man that he can see and that the horizon is beautiful, he is a liar.
    If a blind man tries to convince another blind man that there is no horizon, he cannot. He cannot prove that it doesn't exist.
    If a blind man tries to convince the man of vision that there is no horizon, the man of vision will simply shake his head and think to himself, "Pitiful blind fool."

You have no proof either for or against the existence of God and you never will. All encounters with God are internal. Why? Because God is within. Atheists believe that God is a figment of man's imagination (so God is within the "mind" according to Atheists). Ask an Atheist, "How do you know you exist?" They will say, "I think, therefore I am." So thinking makes it real (if only for the person who thinks it). If a religious person believes in God and thinks that God wants them to do something then it will be true within them and nobody will convince them otherwise.

At the same time, the Theist cannot prove their internal beliefs. How can they? Try to prove that you love somebody. You cannot. You can give them gifts but it proves nothing. You can give your life up to save them, it still means nothing. Maybe you simply want them to love you and so you're willing to do whatever it takes. There is no reason to believe in love, but those who have felt it know it is true. It is the same with God. There is absolutely no logical reason to believe that God exists. But for those that have experienced God, there is no convincing them that God does not exist. They will die for God just as others will die for Love.

Atheists try to convince Theists that God does not exist because they feel alone.
    Theists try to convince Atheists that God does exist because they do not realize that they are alone.

We are all alone on this earth. We are alone with our perceptions, united in spirit and completely ignorant of the dualities which we have built all around ourselves, separating one another from . . . well, one another.

How can you prove an experience? It's not possible.
    How can you disprove an experience? That too is impossible.

If you believe in God, then believe in God.
    If you don't believe in God, then don't believe in God.
    Either way, it doesn't matter. You won't be condemned to hell for not being able to accept something with your mind if God created your mind unable to accept it.
    You won't get to heaven by believing in God with your mind if you were conditioned to believe in God and have no reason (aside from your social conditioning) to believe in God.

Salvation does not come through beliefs.
    Faith without actions is meaningless.
    Actions reflect faith.

If you believe in God, then you should also believe that all of us are brothers and sisters (children of God/creations of God) and should act accordingly.

If you do not believe in God, then you should still believe that we all affect one another directly or indirectly and therefore should be sending out positive energy into the world, knowing full well that it will eventually make its way back to you.

Either way, we need more moral actions and less moral talk.
    test
  12. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

that was the statement of the day..J
    test
  13. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Honestly man, that was beautiful...
    test
  14. UG MC

UG MC Captain Zapp Brannagin

wtf
    test
  15. BattleMindz

BattleMindz New Member

"Has anyone ever seen him? Or talked to him?"

Ummmmm yea...how about throught the entire old testament.
    LMAO

Now I wont say I am a believer because i'm not. But I do really want to be.
    I just wont believe because it is what I am supposed to do. I have called to god standing on biblical land (In Iraq)...and felt nothing. However, you can bet your ass when under fire Ive prayed. I think gGod is inside of you...not an entity.
    We are all probably God. who knows. Nobody ever will.
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Wow, I think you just convinced him.
    test
  17. BattleMindz

BattleMindz New Member

Super, See, 1 moron at a time
    test
  18. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I was being sardonic. Quoting the Bible as a source is useless. I'll demonstrate:

Man 1: The Bible says that man talked to God
    Man 2: How do you know that the Bible is truth and not just fiction
    Man 1: Because the Bible is the Word of God
    Man 2: How do you know?
    Man 1: Because it says so

It's called circular logic.
    test
  19. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

If I write a book and say God told me to write it and then I call my book "The Word of God" . . . I can use the same argument.

God told me to write this book.
    It is the Word of God.
    How do you know that it is the Word of God?
    Because I say so.
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

What if one doesn't seek to be morally appeasing? You can use semantics all day long, but your still following the Morals of the bible and the monotheistic description of God from the bible. And If not monotheistic than in some other form. America thought it escaped the clutches of the bible through seperation of church and state(e.i. secular law) yet the morals of the newtestament are pretty much the mind state of our secular laws. one can never escape the moral clutches of the bible. It might be impossible, Even when one thinks they are practicing their own good moral behavior their actually practicing the bibles outline of what is good moral behavior.

e.g.

How can one say: We're all brothers and sisters even if we don't believe in God? One could call it our selcuar morality toward one another or whatever, but your still thinking of God as the creator. If one Leaves the democritic government to create themselves a mirconation then what God and morals of god are you bound by?

Think about it, Laws only exist if you get caught. Hell, most americans don't even know the laws. Hell, most just pretty much create their own Judgements and juries and live by their own laws. The reason crime rate is high I believe is because number 1.) poverty. And number 2.) Our freedom gives us a sense of lawlessness within our social groupings.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.