anyone wanna buy mcbattleblog.com

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by EmceeGoddess, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

nah top of the line stuff - prices just aren't that high here in canada - tbh those prices are actually pricey to me

and anyone that has come up to battle at the last couple events can tell you this def aint no mid grade shit lol
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

exchange rate is killing shit and time too, like from when I last heard the term mid-grades and gas was 1.20 a gallon and the radio was ham
    test
  3. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

fOR $50 that's not bad for the site especially if the site is getting some traffic. If you are interested in doing a site It seems to have allot of potential
    test
  4. grainsbone

grainsbone all eyez on me

lmao yeah. here in vegas it's always new blood passn. through. you can charge anything you want. if you're on the strip you can charge pretty much whatever you want. on the strip people will pay 100 for bumps.
    test
  5. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

the name ranked high for "freestyle battle" crap a long time ago. like i said, it still gets a little bit of traffic even tho i havent regularly posted on it in years
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

prob post battle shit? iono. it'd be nice if whoever bought it kept all the old posts. plus would help with seo shit. the value is the skin which i tweaked gradually for a while. its perfect for someone who just wants to write and not have to learn shit about coding/wp/site making etc.

wp shit is super easy, but some people suck at stuff and just want a neat box to rant on hehe

no idea how much an 8th is or anything. you damn drug peddlers get the hell out of here
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

me and c-mapes had like a 30m convo about if pass or apes saying "we blow grapes, 3 whole 1/8ths" was correct or wrong terminology

i still say its ok cause he's just saying 3 entire 1/8ths!
    test
  8. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

"we smoke grass, three whole halves!"
    test
  9. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

what is weird is if you say 8th here nobody knows what you mean. they call it a Half Quarter. doesnt make sense to my why someone would use 2 fractions instead of one to describe something.
    1/8 th
    1/2 1/4
    test
  10. epsonperfection

epsonperfection ass

mcdonalds website?
    test
  11. MattHouston

MattHouston Future Favorite Rapper

I will definitely be hitting you up for piff if i ever happen to be within range.
    test
  12. God of rap

God of rap Active Member

I was asking because I work in web development and was wondering if I could help him in any way depending on what his plans were with it.
    test
  13. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

im on long island and most people charge 60 for an 8th and ur lucky if u actually get a 3.5... my best friend sells crazy trees and the best friend price is 50 bucks... ive never seen nebody and i know alot of weed dealers charge nething less then 50
    test
  14. EmceeGoddess

yeah, the site is already setup so noobs can post shit. theres just a few plugins you gotta familiarize yourself with. iyam it looks pretty clean and i dont know much about actual coding or anything

even foremans site looks like a clean blog and he actually mentally retarded, so that should show you how easily it truly is
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I just ate 3 quarter pounders and a gram crackers, and they are keys to getting my weight up .......I have to announce that shit....now I am getting confused
    test
  16. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Yeah take it from EG, the CashCrate Extraordinaire

He's absolutely right btw. It's very easy to build/write for a blog, and it's even easier to buy a domain from GoDaddy.

MCBattleBlog is a poor/long winded domain name that would get laughed off a website domain discussion board. That combined with the fact that it doesn't receive the traffic to warrant any sort of monetization, means you should save the wasted funds and buy a domain which is easier branded for about 1/5th the cost.

http://godaddy.com

Hell, if you do I'll even link it on my blog and advertise it through my Twitter/FB as long as you didn't buy it through this twirp. :funny::funny:

Happy blogging bros. Hit me up for any help needed

Btw this is not an appropriate thread, I was just trying to be nice early on. This forum isn't to be used like a makeshift Craigslist (the multis!), take it to off topic.

In fact, not feeling so charitable anymore so I'll give it a bit before moving it myself. Tee hee
    test
  17. j4remi4

j4remi4 Active Member

:lux1:

This may be the post that brings me to a KOTD event finally.
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

i sold that site for $2500 a year ago, dumbbell

"a website domain discussion board" rofl

1. it's not poor or long winded you idiot. the site is a blog about mc battles. it is called mcbattleblog.com LOL you can't get LESS long winded than that

2. the related keywords for those terms are so sparse that it could be called efisamongoloid.com and it'd have little impact on seo. it ranked high for "freestyle battle" but like most blogs, makes its traffic with longtails. i ranked higher than a lot of battlers myspaces back in the day, naturally

3. the traffic has died down because i didn't update it in literally YEARS, when i did update it, it received traffic. and anything is worth monetizing, peabrain.

4. easier branded? its a site for rap battles you pest. you don't NEED a brand name. and a brand name would rank much worse naturally for these alleged keywords you're acting like my site wouldn't attract. you seriously don't know what you're talking about at all

u know nothing about seo/im.

oooh you moved my thread OMG, now more people can see how much of a twerp you are
    test
  19. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

just to be clear - i moved the thread along with others that would fit better in OT
    test
  20. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

^ Thanks KingFly, saved me the trouble

Good luck selling your subpar domain of no value
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.