anyone using metabolic drive?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by gAY Opinion Fag with a cawk in his throat & bawt, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i would recommend this shit to my dog i been trying to loose 30lbs for years and finally got metabolic drive and lost it in 2 months, plus it tastes real good, its pricey but its worth it.

i wound up spending $380 for a 4 weeks supply
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

4 weeks for 380? fuck my life

dude i wanted to order bucket of Grow, Metabolic bars and Surge but the fuckers like to think theres a problem with my credit card regardless that ive used it multiple times with them. owell, biotest can suck my dick.
    test
  3. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

jesus christ @ 380 a month.

that's more than a rent check, dude.
    test
  4. Oh Snap!

Oh Snap! New Member

$32 for 2 lbs of protein? LOL. Honestly it doesn't matter that much if you choose a mix of whey concentrate and isolate over pure WPI and I'm not even gonna bother to check this out, it's just too expensive.
    test
  5. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

just take metabolism pills. i think it's B12 or something like that.
    test
  6. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

that's absolutely ridiculous...run...it's free.
    test
  7. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I'm so fucking sick and tired of T-Nation's overpriced and overhyped bullshit.

They drop a product or blend that's been on the market for years and act like they've stumbled upon groundbreaking supplements. Too many goons over at T-nation that suck Biotest's dick and swallow it all down.
    test
  8. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

I don't think their protein powder is overpriced...their protein powder is mainly micellar casein and some whey isolate...There is a definite difference between casein protein and whey concentrate...biotest also has free and very fast shipping...i get my orders in 1-2 days...plus its the best tasting protein powder ive tasted

I prefer trueprotein over biotest though...simply because buying in bulk is cheaper and i could care less about taste...

as far as drinking 360 a month...i think eating whole foods would be a better way to lose weight and definitely a better way to gain muscle...
    test
  9. LiveFromThe781

apparently there actually is a problem with my credit card. looks like mastercard can suck my dick.
    test
  10. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Their protein powder is the only product they have that isn't overpriced.
    test
  11. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

lol $380 a month.....thas pathetic...For stuff that costs this much you should literally be able to sue for fraud if it doesn't do EXACTLY what it says it will. None of that "individual results will vary" to protect the company bullshit.

I would say that anyone who buys it is dumb anyway but I know how it feels to try and try for something only to continue to fail.....At one point I was buying $100 tubs of weight gainer super mass XXL 3000 or whatever the fuck desperately tryna gain weight so I guess I cant talk.
    test
  12. Snik Diesel

Snik Diesel Hey there buddy!

+1

Between Biotest and MuscleTech I don't know who I dislike more.

The prices are fucking outrageous and people's reviews still don't seem to justify.

There's so much better values out there with just as good of quality.
    test
  13. LiveFromThe781

yea, like steroids. i mean arent those in the price range of a simple first cycle?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.