"Anyone Tinking About Going To Barber College?"

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

I think im going to try an enroll into a Barber College....rent me a chair in barber shop in houston and be my own boss....

Its time for a change besides Im fuckin tired of being hindered because of my Criminal History of selling Dope...

This way they can't stop the Killa's plan that I'm trying to achieve....I can cut hair at a shop and still have plenty of time to make and sell my music.

I think that if I stop talking about it...and be about it.....I'll be straight...Build up my hair cutt customers and go from there....

Do anyone here cutt hair..?...Professionally....

Tinking is suppose to be Thinking.....Shyt I'm high as fuck...and really dont give a dam....lol..Smoke On...

I didn't even intend to make the thread in here....please move to Emcee Hookups.....ASAP...Thanks.....

BKster 2009
    test
  2. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

long as it don't require core english classes you'll be straight
    test
  3. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yea I going to go maybe tomorrow to one right here in my hood called Fraziers Barber School and see what I got to do to enroll....can I get assistance in paying for the Training?....Im pretty sure that I can....

BKster
    test
  4. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

lolol

good luck with that though bk
    test
  5. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thanks......GZ...
    test
  6. heroinhav

heroinhav New Member

if you do that consider opening up your own barber shop.. think big
    test
  7. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Not a bad idea....One of my niggaz that I grew up with already has his own....

Maybe by the time I get my Barber's License he'll have a spot for me...

I could imagine that though...My own shyt....and still be fuckin with Music...

Thanks Again....

BKster
    test
  8. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

do you know how to do your own shit to if you goto that school or you still gonna just wear that flex fit
    test
  9. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I been cutting my own Hair.....since High School....I use to cutts everybody hair back in the days for 5 dollars a head.....Kids 3 dollars.....and I made paper...

I never gave it thought for a career....but now I am...Im just fed up with Employers bringing up my past....Im gonna be my own Boss...

I called the Barber school today....I gotta go there for a interview tomorrow...Imma Go Check It Out...

I'll say its a start.....Music & Barber License...I like that...

Speaking of Flex Fit.....It bout time I updated my Avatar Pic for 2009....

I got plenty Hats...Shades...Dome Caps...etc & all that shyt...

Its time for a BK update....Its Grind'in Time in 2009...so get up on yours....and dont worry about mines....

^^^There Go A Throw'd Hook Right There.....Im a Artist Niggaz...Very Talented...

BKster
    test
  10. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

The Day below at my sisters funeral with my three nephews she left....is all the motivation I need to do my thang.....and Fuck all that Bullshhyt...

Ill never forget this day...my youngest nephew was really taking it hard....Sad Day....for BK...and Family...

[​IMG]

Where yo' Loc's At?....Im Fly...

BKster Nov. 2008
    test
  11. Cassius tha god

Cassius tha god New Member

sorry to hear about your sister homie..bkster all freshed outi n the suit okkkkkkkkk...but i would def think again before goin to any school in the hood,ive made that mistake lmao..but def do ya thing my dude just stay motivated..ive tried things like going back to school in the past and all that but ive been so into my music i always quit..when im away from music i feel like im missing somethin

be easy
    test
  12. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Aint shyt wrong wit going to school in the Hood....

Im not going to make friends and bullshyt around im going to get my Barber License....Im on a Mission...

I feel the same way about music just as you Cass'....Ill never Stop...

Stay Up Cass'...

BKster
    test
  13. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Do anyone know if I can get a Grant for barber College....or do I have to get a student loan?....

I just got back from the college....

I going to go for it.....Fuck it...Its a 9 month course.....1500 hours...That aint shyt....Like 1 school semester.....I can do that standing on my dyck head...

BKster
    test
  14. Surrill

Surrill New Member

who knows if they givin out grants these days with the fucked up economy and all...apply for a student loan....
    test
  15. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yea I agree ....you knows how long the Grant would take to be approved.....Im going to student loan way....I just gotta promise myself to pay them Back...

I never applied for a student loan before....I shouldn't have to many problems...

This is what I have to pay to get in the door at Barber College..

3,0000 Tuition Fee
    800.00 Tool Kit
    140.00 Books
    125.00 Enrollment Fee

4,065.00 Total..

Need a 4,500.00 dollar Student Loan...

Thanks for yo opinion...

BKster
    test
  16. Cassius tha god

Cassius tha god New Member

thats actully not bad...my girl is like 40,000 in debt from not finishin school..she thinks im bout to pay her loans lmao..thats why if you got a chick always have more then 1 bank account
    test
  17. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Got Dam!!!.....40 Geez?...What she was trying to be a Rocket Scientist?....

I really dont feel bad about borrowing 4,500 at all now....

I been looking for some student lenders....havent just found one as of yet....but I know some one out there will look out for me on this.

BKster
    test
  18. P Grizz

P Grizz PGrizz.Com

DAMN 4K Aint shit, u gonna make that back fast homie.

Ask the school for some reccomendations, they should be able to help u with that homie.

Do it though, thats a power move. Instant double customers too, get a cut & a mixtape, $20!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.