Anyone smoked the crystal???

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by SwiftCurrent, Jul 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

just wondering if anyone else here does it...
    whenever me and my buds are choppin weed up to roll in a blunt or whatever and whenever we have a coffee grinder we use that...and alll the crystal on the weed stays in the grinder and we collect it with a little brush and usually pack a fattttt bowl in a gravity bong...1-2 distgusting hoots of those and u are finished....best and most efficient way of getting high...you honestly dont even need to smoke the rest of the weed, u can save it...depending on how much weed u put in, it usually only produces 3 gravity hits...i love brewin up a phat crystal hit for myself...if you do it right it gets you higher than any other way of smokin weed..shit is lovely
    btw, in Canada we call gravity bongs, Pails or Waterfalls..
    if u havent done this yet, i highly suggest you do it.. but u need an electric grinder to do it
    test
  2. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

yea i got a coffee grinder and save all the crystals then we'll either smoke a lil pinner of pure crystal or bong it.. craziness
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I live in canada and we call em Gravity bongs LOL,
    you shoulda said "in Saskatchewan we call gravity bongs........." cuz ive never heard those terms.....anywho

I love smoking the crystal out from a bud buster(BTW in Canada a "Bud Buster" is what we call coffee grinders used for chopping weed up)

we used to collect it and after we were done smoking our bag wed break out the crystal, two hoots and your baked........
    test
  4. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

lol for real eh? they call them gravity bongs in Calgary?? hmm...well i live in ontario..about an hour from Toronto...over here they callem Pails,Waterfalls mostly..ive heard ppl call them Buckets even lol...
    yeh we use Bud Buster over here to i just didnt know if our fellow americans would understand it or not lol..oh man the crystal is the illest...just a distgustin lookin GB and ur done lol
    btw u ever use a beer bottle for your gravity bong???? that is the best, so smooth
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ahaaa...i was hoping you lived in SwiftCurrent Saskatchewan.

yeah i know, these poor amercians, so sheltered and isolated.

shit, we also used to build this thing called "the lung"
    you cutt off the bottom of a 2litre bottle, get a relatively small bag like a bread bag or somethin, tape it to the bottom of the 2 litre, affix a bowl(like you would with a gravity bong) and push the bag all the way up inside the bottle, hold a flame to your bowl of weed, and slowly pull the bag out of from in the bottle(which sucks the smoke in) and take off the top and inhale.......

shits pretty dope, similar to the "buckets" .
    test
  6. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

haha yo i love those..over here we call those Parachutes..or chutes for short...those things get u fucked up for sure..the best bags for those are bags from loafs of bread cause there long..either those or the subway sandwich bags which are long aswell...best for those..
    test
  7. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Keif*

Not crystals....and yeh, when i would roll do gotti dutches I'd throw like 4-5 grams in a food processore and vrooom....then scrape the keif out the the top where it got stuck...then we'd roll a joint with the keif, completely deads you.
    test
  8. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

yea we call those parachutes too.. im jus outside toronto but goin to school in london ontario now.. parachutes fuck my case up
    test
  9. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

isn't that shit called Kief?????

good stuff...

test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I thought it was only called Keif when it was processed like that into a "chunk" that youd buy.

ah well Potatoe potahto
    test
  11. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

double post
    test
  12. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Well Keif is just the trichomes that have fallen off the buds. It can be compressed but it really doesn't matter.

Also, Keif zones you out so badly because trichomes are where most of the THC is stored.
    test
  13. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

yeh it definetly zones you the fuck out cause ur just sooo fucked up lol....
    i never heard the term keif's at all, always just callled it crystal..

swiss-
    u goin to western???
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ah my friend went to western!
    test
  15. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

lol yeh alotta my friends go to western..not me tho
    test
  16. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

i thought u were talking bout meth.. Cali got that on lock too
    test
  17. -K@tO-

-K@tO- New Member

I've mix crystals with hash resin (black liquid shit) Just rubbed it all over the paper and grinded some Qc gold mixed with indian hash. -dies-
    test
  18. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

yea im at western now.. goin into my 3rd year
    test
  19. White_Mike

White_Mike Rapmusic.com O.G.

Hell yeah. Especially when you make home made hash out of the collected crystal from the coffee grinder. That's the dopest shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.