Anyone see katy perrys demonic grammy performance

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 28, 2014.

1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

All the rustle.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I did not see it, i dont watch that shit

It looks highly influenced by Maleficent.

and what do you mean by exactly by demonic? do you mean it was produced by demons? do you mean she is a demon? if she is a demon how do you know? if it was produced by a demon how do you know for sure? What makes it demonic and not just weird? what is the sign that convinced you that "demon" was the perfect one?

if you call it demonic as a way to degrade it is one thing, but to use the word demonic as a description word is fine describing the energy and spectacle. You could say it was scary, creepy, even fantastical... there are many words that can be used here.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Maybe demonic wasnt the best descriptive term. occultic maybe better, witchcraftesqe perhaps. although theres deffinately some demonic influence there to put on a mock satanic ritual like that
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

curious, if i was to do a wicked drawing that had flying beasts and goblin type monsters in it, what would stop you from saying my drawing was demonic or withcraftesque?

basically im trying to figure out if you would categorize anything with monsters and dark imagry and shit like that to be demonic or witchcraftesque.
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Demonic, no. Stirring up controversy from stupid people, yes.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

No there specific imagery associated with witchcraft and the occult.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well i my first thought was that it looked influenced by movies that are out or coming out. Rather than satanic/witchcraft-like....

I swear it reminds me of the preview for maleficent i saw, and maybe a lil Game of thrones.... I dunno if it actually was, but it looked like it to me
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Well maleficient had a lot of occult based themes and imagery as well.
    test
  10. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

The reason they do stuff like this is because it stirs up controversy with people like you.
    test
  11. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

video doesn't work but these Hollywood bimbo's intentionally do this shit for shock value and like what Demi said, because they know it'll stir up controversy. mind you, i do believe to a certain degree that the Illuminati exists.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

The thing i dont get is, the hardcore illuminati beliebers, they always point out these secret symbols in the illuminati's work, such as symbols on music vids....

well wtf.

youd think a secret organization that was behind all the gears grinding on earth, would have better shit to do than to think up ways it can secretly install its symbolism into much music video countdown.

seems fuckin dumb to me. If i was them, theres no fucking way id bother with music videos lol. Whats the point of the symbols in the vids? what would be the reason to put them in there? that just seems so pointless to me. Who cares about music vids and who cares about the symbols.
    test
  13. jay bee2

jay bee2 New Member

Exactly
    test
  14. jay bee2

jay bee2 New Member

I believe there are certain things that happen behind the curtains that has changed history, but I have never heard any evidence that there is a specific group that runs the world and all the supposed world leaders are really puppets for them.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

^ r u og JayBee?
    test
  16. jay bee2

jay bee2 New Member

It's me BP lol what's up. I can't remember my password so I made this up
    test