Anyone read the book of enoch

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I’ve read the book of Enoch up to Chapter 32. It was overall very interesting and I would encourage anyone to read it. I’m giving it to my dad to read next.

A couple points I found interesting so far.

1.) God told Enoch that the angels who laid with human women and blah blah blah would be berried in the dessert for 70 centuries and then until the end. 70 centuries, being 7,000 years, is a full 1,000 years away from now (give or take a few hundred I’m sure). Would it be fair to say after reading this book that the end isn’t until some time near the year 3000? It was something I really thought about.
    2.) There was really no reference to Satan when talking about the Angels who came down to earth and made giants, taught sorcery, and made weapons, etc. I have concluded that, if this book is truly the work of Enoch (who if I’m not mistaken walked with god), then the angels came down from heaven, not up from hell. Later in the book it is said that God even has a prison specifically for angels where they will be held for eternity. It also seems that they do not get the same grace as we do. When asking for forgiveness, they are given so second chances.
    3.) The use of stars confuses the shit out of me in this book. I’m not sure what to think. Maybe someone else can shine some light on it for me.
    4.) Enoch, when having his vision sees “four delightful places.” The angel Raphael tells him that it is where the souls of men go until judgment. I’ve often wondered about this place. The Catholics believe that we go to a purgatory after dead and await judgment. This book implies some sort of resort in heaven for us to vacation until the final day. I personally thought we would sleep till Jesus comes back. Not sure quite what to make of it. I also found it rather Greek Mythology based when the angel Raphael pointed out the loudest of the voices from the four delightful places reaching to heaven was Abel’s (the brother of Cain) who will “accuse till Cain’s seed parish from the seed of the human race.” My conclusion… Abel is pissed and so is everyone else throughout history who got kilt.
    5.) God’s going to give a tree to the saints which will evidently give them eternal life and they will live on the earth forever… or something like that. I don’t get it. Isn’t our aim to live in heaven with God?
    6.) In chapter 26 a place is pointed out where the wicked will convene. Apparently God will make an example out of them in this place as the Saints watch. I instantly thought of the coliseum in Rome. It makes me wonder why God would do that when it’s obvious they already didn’t make it to paradise, but rather got stuck with eternal damnation.

I’m still working on it, but I’ve been short on time. I’ll read the rest by tomorrow hopefully.
    test
  2. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

Enoch was also Noah's great grandfather....

and Noah was born via immaculate conception...
    test
  3. Bar nigga

enoch said in the last days time would speed up....

i think that makes alot of sense..being that these past 10 years have been flyin by
    test
  4. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Maybe by speeding up he meant that out lives would become shorter. Think about it. Before the flood, in Enoch's time, people were living hundreds of years.

The book is interesting, but overall reminds me of Greek mythology.
    test
  5. Bar nigga

i know right, Enoch was like 900 years old...crazy.
    but then think about this, could it be possible that over the past 25 years or so..since genetically modified food became mainstream, that has something to do with the rise in illnesses and shorter lifespans?

and u know how the "greeks" prayed and worshipped "gods".....those might have been the fallen angels Enoch was referring too...the holy roman empire rose from the the fall of the greek empire...i just find it quit odd that a whole empire worshipped "mythical" Gods....

jason, u oughta watch that ancient aliens show on history channel...or pull the episodes up online. they talk ALOT about Gods/aliens being fallen angels.

they even have an episode speaking of them specifically
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

shit ya. We just got electricity in the last hundred years. Now were making conscious robots and shit. But supposedly we are going to find an old calander that is the time God goes by and well be able to see more accurately the true amount of days past an judging from the 7000 yr comment by Anthony we should get a clearer picture of where we are in "end of days"
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

i told yall about the greek gods thing. They found the nephilliams bones and concluded they were fallen gods. Egyptions however partially worshiped the fallen angels and partially the giants and the sun.why they concluded the underworld was heaven.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

oh an the eternal prison for satan is tartarus
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. Bar nigga

knowledge!
    test
  10. Bar nigga

yeah, and i also find it "odd" that ALL OF A SUDDEN these shows are on TV actually going into the specifics about that shit.
    test
  11. Bar nigga

oh..we really close...u seen my dead fish and dead bird thread? here it go

http://board.rapmusic.com/introspec...fish-dead-birds-poppin-up-all-over-place.html

we really close bruh bruh, i honestly think within the next 15 yrs...maybe sooner.

problems is escalating and we've been seeing natural disasters WAAAY more frequent.

that Tsunami that killed 260k people....thats some old biblical doom type shit.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Anthony - ya enoch was the only man God took in his phsical body to heaven (that he would not taste death) he is also supposed to be one of the two witnesses from revelations that will come back after the rapture and pray day and night for 40 days in front of the antichrist pissin him the heck off. They will have the ability to call fire from the sky which they will do, and kill many of his army that continuously comes to kill/arrest them. Finnally when the 40 days are up they allow the antichrist army to kill them on tv while the whole world watches their death. They will both lye dead in the streets for 3 days and the whole world proclaims it a holiday to the antichrist and pass out gifts like ita christmas. With cameras trained on them and people cont. To party God will raise them up (ressurect them) an it will be visible to all. Thats when the followers of the antichrist start shittin mighty big bricks. And a few days later the true christ will return to the mount of olives followed by the armies of heavn
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Culminating in the final battle against good and evil with the antichrists 200 million man army. Yet jesus basicly kills them by speaking filling the valley of megiddo with blood up to the height of a horses chest. . . The tree of life is in heaven in the thrown room of God. When the kingdom of heaven is finnaly brought to Earth for Christs millenial reign the tree will be here as will heaven. But itll be a new heaven and new earth. At the end of the 1000 years satan will be released again for a short time just to test the ones that didnt get a chance to be tested (aborted babies and a few that actually survive the tribulation) and supposedly even after we live with christ some still choose to follow satan. (retarded) but there are a lot. And they try again to battle. Same thing happens and finnally satan is thrown into the lake of fire and sin itself is finally defeated. Crazy how much adams sin changed things. His disobediance to God actually gave satan the authority to own the souls of the people refuse.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Bar nigga

china has an army of 250 million soldiers right now....
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

i been telling yall. But i studied all this stuff already. Thats why i said that science is finally catching up with the bible so they can final factualize many stories.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

naw we aint seen nada yet. Were talking eathquakes unlike weve seen throughout the HISTORY of mankind. Oceans and rivers turn to blood. The moon turns blood read. The sun darkens. Antichrist/nwo/microchips (btw way do not accept them or else its pledging aligiance to the antiichrist and you either get the mark of the lord or the mark of the beast <if you get that one u basicly gonna be forced to worship him and jesus cant save u if uve already taken the mark. Could be the rfdi implants. It gonna get serious. God said "woah to the
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Anthony- your Q/3) about the stars where God locked up the stars for not coming up when God called them up and cast them to a prison in the firmament for disobeying lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

the 7 yrs of tribulation starts right after the antichrist steps on the scene. So id say 2040 latest. Deff in our generation tho thats for sure.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

exactly some think thats the red horse of the revelations. But i believe its supposed to be a world army.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Ant-the other question about the souls in paradise until jesus returns is luke 14
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.