anyone put there stash in the freezer?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Full-Clipz, May 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

does it do anything? i heard this once lol but i never tried it.
    test
  2. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

nope lol...now if you're a grower, some who do dry them completely out, cure the buds, and vaccuum seal them and stick them in the freezer....

Supposedly it ages really nice there and is a really really smooth smoke after a few months....gotta make sure your buds are almost bone dry though because you will get moisture build up in your air tight container and the buds will get mold....
    test
  3. AgentLead

AgentLead ITS ABOUT TIME IN STORES

actually the very worst place you can put your weed is in the freezer

when u freeze something..likea vegtable..or fruit..when it defrosts..its moleculor structure breaks down and dies..

try it with like a grape...

dont try it with ur weed unless u wanna smoke rotten weed...it will defrost into mush..

weed should be stored in the fridge if anything...NEVER the freezer
    test
  4. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

*beep beep*

wrong.
    test
  5. jaxamar

jaxamar UnVeiling Truth...

Werent you the one bitching about this forum yesterday " Jeff this is the worst idea, blah blah THE KIDS< THE KIDS!! WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE KIDS FOR CHRIST SAKES?!!?"

now you responding "helpin give ideas about drug use to THE KIDS"??

lmao....

at least give them some correct info, go'on and put ya buds in the freezer homie if they are completely dry and sealed air tight.. most ppl only do that with large ammounts tho..
    test
  6. AgentLead

rofl....u cats musta all failed biology

you are all wrong..

when ur weed defrosts..it will be mush
    test
  7. AgentLead

and it will also grow mad mold on it
    test
  8. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

oh boy....

It's a very common technique used to store buds man....
    Atleast know what you're talking bout if you're going to argue the point.... [vn2]

And it will not grow mold if you cured the buds properly and check up on them...
    test
  9. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

i like dank weed wit out seeds...no seeds aaaa
    test
  10. Janitor

Janitor Guest

he really said that? lol
    test
  11. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Yeh, he made a post....it was going nowhere so i closed it...
    test
  12. Full Efect

Full Efect New Member

dude saying it will turn into mould

thats bullshit... im a grower, i harvest an aberage of 30 ounce every 4-5 months..... let the weed mature and dry out for aslong as possible, i usually have that much i can leave it for like 3 month to dry out and mature..... i store my weed in a freezer, and not once has it turned into mould and since ive done that my weed has been better than before i did that... and my weed was fuckin dope before i did that.

but if you had ne brains and what u said was true, u wudnt be dumb enough to let it defrost would.. ud take it out the freezer, roll your joint then put it back, then it doesnt defrost.

but i mean the weed doesnt actually freeze like everything, simply cause it has no moisture in it to freeze.. how can u freeze something thats bone dry???? a freezer isnt cold enough to do that.. it just makes your buds go cold.

all this being said my friend.... untill you can say your harvesting 30-40 ounce and growing every 4-5 month, harvesting buds aslong as your arm and having the slightest clue what your on about

id quit making yourself look stupid
    test
  13. Matt Hood

Matt Hood Guest

i use to keep my newports in da freezer nothing really made em taste a little bit better tho i.m.o
    test
  14. stupidbuddsmoke

stupidbuddsmoke stoner

my boy puts his shit in da freezer
    test
  15. The Militant

The Militant New Member

its good to put real sticky hash in the freezer cos then it will break apart and crumble real quick without sticking to u
    test
  16. Full Efect

Full Efect New Member

^^^thats isnt why its done

if weed is sticky it tends to mean its not been matured and dried out long enough...... but it also depends what kinda sticky it is.... hard to explain without being able to show ya
    test
  17. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh i know what ur talkin about man, i dont buy weed so i dont end up with shit thats not cured properly cos all my shit is homegrown
    but im just saying out of the remains if i make some hash then just before i roll up i just pop it in the freezer sometimes if i dont wanna get my fingers sticky. its wierd cos it only freezes for like 20 seconds and then it stops being cold again
    test
  18. The Militant

The Militant New Member

but yeh i forgot to say there is a couple of things that ruin weed/or the thc in it...
    1-light
    2-heat
    3-air

if you seal up ur shit and put it in a fridge, you are minimising those 3 aspects as much as possible because its dark, cool, and airtight... so yeh its a good idea man everyone does it
    test
  19. Full Efect

Full Efect New Member

^^^atleast sum1 knows they stuff lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.