Anyone pissed off at WWE's hand me down finishers?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by E. Fate, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

I get pissed everytime I think about the days The Hurricane did "The Vertabreaker". back in his days as Shane Helms....plus, I hate how they're hyping this dude Chris Master's and his gay ass "Master Lock", which aint nothin but a fuckin full nelson.

And while I'm at it, Batista needs a new finisher, the sitdown powerbomb is too played. And if they have to give him a finisher thats been used, give em the Jack Knife...Nash dont even do it right anymore.
    test
  2. The Second Comming

The Second Comming you aint poison!!!

batista's sit down powerbomb ain't that bad

but the masterlock is horrible
    test
  3. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

We gotta love JBL's finisher...

A..

CLOTHESLINE!!
    test
  4. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

Don't forget Mat Morgan's F-5.............I hope that doesn't become his finishing move, because that inverted chokeslam he did before was wayyy better.
    test
  5. RedMaster

Personally I hate Edge's Spear......Goldberg had it perfect, cuz he was intimidating. Somehow it's not the same when a medium-sized Fabio-lookalike (who squats, bounces up and down, waving his hand like he's shoving it up someone's ass before doing it) does it.

Who's that black guy in JBL's Cabinet? Damn, he's so wack I forget his name.....anyway his finishing move is basically the same as Hassan's. That reverse face bomb thing.
    test
  6. The Second Comming

^ yea, everybody uses that reverse drop move..

edge's downward spirl, jeff jarrets move, hassan, orlando jordan, etc.
    test
  7. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Man, I aint never saw Morgan in a match, but I was lookin at some videos, and the Vertical Suplex-To-Rock Bottom-esque move he did, was so sick with it. Don't tell me he changed that shit.
    test
  8. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

theres only so many moves that can possibly be done

jbls clothesline is the shit. masterlock is cool cuz honestly whos ever used it as a finisher and on top of that look at the size of masters, just imagine being locked in that
    test
  9. The Second Comming

^^ u must be crazy

jbls clothesline is horrible, and the masterlock shouldn't even be considered a finisher

both are hidious
    test
  10. RedMaster

nah he's just a total idiot

i mean, just look at my sig
    test
  11. RedMaster

yea man that move is sick as hell. and yea he be doin the F-5 alot now......but i think it's just to show his power and what he can do, like F-5'in the Big Show thru them announcer tables.
    test
  12. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

The masterlock in real life would actually be near impossible to get out of I would think. The guy is huge, and probably has a lot of power. Put that on, and I doubt anyone could get out of it...
    test
  13. RedMaster

^unless you're stupid enough to not kick back donkey style and low blow the fool
    test
  14. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

You also have to factor in he's shaking you non stop so it would be pretty hard to do that...
    test
  15. RedMaster

^well that's why you don't wear an underwear during a fight.....cuz when he puts you into that lock and starts shakin you, you gone be shakin somethin else outta ya poophole, if u get my drift, and it'll be all over the place, if u get me
    test
  16. ii always liked scott stiners cobra clutch lol
    test
  17. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

proven wrong, and than an extremely wack attempt at humor

u rock dude!!!
    test
  18. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

JBL's clothsline is pretty sick,,, I don't know how anyone can take that with out getting killed,, I've heard a few stories of guys taking one and in turn, shit their tights. The master lock aint bad either,, a dude that jacked slaps you in that shit, its a wrap, and you aint doing shit about it..
    I think the f-5 is gay,,, well,, its not gay, but come on,, its a ddt,, and the dude that used to be chuck pulumbo's tag partner in WCW, shawn O'hair I think, but am not sure, did it the best cuz he spun around with that shit, lesner did too in the begining,, but he got lazy with it.(speeking of lesner, lol@his shooting star attempt)

I think the throw back finishers are a good thing,, back in the day If jimmy snuka or the blue blazer came off the top and splashed you it was over,,, now you got guys getting triple 360 moonsaulted 7 times then they kick out. Hogan used to (still does) beat people with a leg drop,, but matt hardy does one off the top rope and the guy is up and running 2 seconds later. I think wrestling needs to take a step back to the past to get better.
    test
  19. RedMaster

How would u know I was being 'humorous'? The only way for you to think that way is to find my statement funny in the first place. So therefore, you lose.

I know I do, that's why I have reps and you don't.
    test
  20. The Second Comming

bwahaha [funny]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.