Anyone on here into spiritualism?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Deep Abyss, Dec 4, 2013.

1. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Real Talk Noodles

We really do have super powers I'm a healer myself but I still haven't gotten my Reiki Certification yet I been putting it off. You already know how it goes G once you KNOW something you are held responsible for it...some things I just let come to me when it comes. I wanted to do one of those tanks too my boy did it and said he had an amazing experience that's on my to-do list this year definitely.

I went through the 'Ego Death' earlier this year but I don't really use that term I believe that we need our ego while living on this planet. The key is to control our ego instead of it controlling us...mines used to run crazy lol. Now I control that shit and let it eat just enough to keep me balanced.

What you said about the snake around the demon was dead on. The snake is you. If you look at your hand it's rough on the top and soft on the bottom like a snake. Snakes shed and continue growing the same as we do. We are taught to believe that a lot of the things that are good for us are bad smh. That's tight about the snake though I had a dream about a snake being under my bed 2-3 days before I went through the major ego shed.

That shit changed my life even more than the 1st breakthrough I had last year. I was receiving messages from animals and trees that day shit was wild. I got a glimpse of what this planet was going to be like also was told about the 'New Earth' these are amazing times we live in. A lot of people don't believe in the shit though but I think time will reveal everything and at that point people will come aboard or choose this old paradigm.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. P R I M O

Dope man grab you a sage stick from a smoke shop cost like 5 bucks. Hold it in your strong hand and move it counter clockwise through all the rooms in your crib. You can speak your intentions of cleansing the negative energy or do it with your thoughts. You WILL feel the difference of energy in your house INSTANTLY.

I'm gonna fuck with a tank this next year coming up that shit seems like the move. Good look on the reminder homie!
    test
  3. P R I M O

When I had the near death I rolled out of my body for a few seconds but returned instantly. I've been trying to get it going I've even had some help from guides trying to pull me out but I think there are still some blockages I have about that. It'll happen when it's suppose to happen though I don't trip. I'm more into the lucid dreaming right now trying to master that shit. I get a lot of messages in my dreams wake up and see them happen that same day or over the next few days. I sleep with a few crystals in my pillow case, dream catcher above the bed, and some magnets around to keep me grounded. Although I think crystals are somewhat of a placebo they do hold vibrations to assist us.

The dope shit about our powers is that we all have different strengths. Like I haven't been able to astral project but I know people who tapped into that but may not mastered other gifts. We are all unique as fuck. I got homies that can move shit with their minds lol. This journey is dope man.

"Let my mind stay away while my body falls asleep" say that in your head repeatedly at night before you fall asleep. Pretty soon you'll be able to wake up in your dream and be clear of everything lol shits cool. I look forward to sleep. Some are psychic, mind readers, or clairvoyants.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
    test
  4. quotive

quotive 3

someone tell kanye about this sh!t

thats dope @P R I M O
    test
  5. P R I M O

Kanye already knows lol.

Jay-Z knows too that's why him and Beyonce are going Vegan.

A lot of these niggas know man but I think some of them push certain agendas for the higher ups to keep us away from that or to have them harness energy for them to do whatever they are looking to carry out. I ain't gonna get into all that shit on here because that 'illuminati' bullshit always stirs the wrong discussion. To be illuminated is amazing and is something we should all strive for though.

That nigga Kanye know though. I don't know how much he knows but he knows something.

I'm in the music industry all this new information that came from me is definitely in the new music I'm writing.

The people gon get this message.
    test
  6. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

Very cool. There are certainly many paths we can take to reach the same goals. Lucid dreaming is definitely one of them!! Basically what the hallucinogens do is allow you to "dream while awake". In fact, DMT (which I have no experience with) is exactly that, as DMT is the drug your brain secretes during REM sleep.

Sensory Deprivation Tank
    Lucid Dreaming
    Meditation
    Entheogens

Some people are lucky and they are born with the knowledge... The case for reincarnation is very strong.
    Superhuman people out there as well that defy the known physiology of humans as described by all doctors.

There is evidence, it's just a matter of the skeptical discerning whether its real or parlor tricks, but sometimes they hook up scientific devices to people and just say... "wow... this is real but we can't explain it."

Scientists are too scared to be wrong. That's the ego protecting itself and validating itself.
    test
  7. k.s.

k.s. .

I think Jay Z is being paid to promote the health bar brand "22 days"... but I still respect it if they truly do go vegan for a while.
    You definitely gotta keep us updated with the new music. I'd like to hear you spit some shit about all this.

@Noodles
    There's a buddhist belief that claims it takes 49 days for a soul to reincarnate.
    Ironically, 49 days into pregnancy is the exact time it takes for the pineal gland to form in the embryo's brain.
    Amazing how ppl would know this thousands of years ago.
    test
  8. k.s.

k.s. .

I remember when I was really really trying hard to learn how to lucid dream.

Then, my girl made me go watch that Insidious movie and it freaked me out hella bad I stopped lol.
    I hate scary movies. I tend to let them fuck w my head a lot cus I've always been scared of ghosts n shit.
    I'm going to try to start again soon.
    2014 will my break through year. I'm on a spiritual path to peace and it's been a slow but great process.
    Thank you psilocybin lol.
    test
  9. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

For a first time would you suggest only taking half of an 1/8th @Noodles @k.s.
    test
  10. k.s.

k.s. .

I suggest 2.5 grams.
    But it's real important you plan out what you will be doing during the trip.
    Setting is the most important thing.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Noodles

somewhere between 2 and 2.5 for most people... brew it in tea or it tastes horrible and you'll gag.... brew it in tea.. pop an ice cube in it to cool it, and shoot it all down - DONT FILT OUT THE mushies... you need to down them. just try not to chew em or its gross.
    test
  12. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Gonna watch that bbc planet earth documentary series probably for my first time
    test
  13. Noodles

like KS said.. plan EVERYTHING.. where you intend on going, what music you intend on playing... positive themes only... your mind can be a scary place, otherwise.
    test
  14. k.s.

k.s. .

Yeah, that's a dope one to watch.
    I suggest you do it on a sunny/warm day too cus going outside is a MUST.
    If it's too cold, it'd be uncomfortable outside.
    I love to lay on my back in grass and just watch the clouds float by during the peak.
    It's amazing I swear.
    Take a walk thru a nice park with a lot of trees. Nature can be very therapeutic on shrooms.
    Remember to do it on an empty stomach and chew some gun after drinking the tea, it'll help with nausea.
    test
  15. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Man will i safely be able to drive or walk to a park tho lol
    test
  16. k.s.

k.s. .

Definitely, do not drive.
    If there's no park in walking distance then that sucks.
    Just go take a walk anywhere.
    test
  17. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Btw i fucked with a psychic medium couple weeks ago

Specifically talked about shit nobody would have known anything about.. Referenced the food poisoning i had couple months ago, about a specific letter i wrote to a friend and put in their casket at the funeral, and some shit about my grandfather no one else would have known about (was wondering about a wat he had and she told me the exact location)

I dont care what anyone says.. I 100% believe in "the other side"
    test
  18. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

Wtf how the hell do you read or meditate on that shit??? Anytime I ever tripped ( once on acid, sold shrooms seasonally so done them numerous times) I was lmao and anything I tried reading was a maze.

You're an odd one Mr. Noodles, you take tripping way too serious like acid is a path to enlightenment, which it's not its just a drug with no addictive traits so these wanna be 90s baby hippies think it's a drug from God that's meant to spiritually open you up in some kind of way. WRONG though, keep Fucking with that shit and you're gonna fry you're brain to the point where you think you're dog is your God. It's just a drug, enjoy it occasionally but don't turn it into something more that it's not.

Sent from my LG-P769 using tapatalk 6
    test
  19. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

When/where has Joe Rogan said he believes in the matrix? I've inly ever heard him say he's open to anything and he doesn't know what is after death..
    test
  20. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Noodles you do sound like Jim Jones with the Acid Talk
    test