Anyone on here into spiritualism?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Deep Abyss, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

hella happy to share.
    test
  2. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

First off

Define spirit.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  3. Noodles

Don't bait me into an argument of semantics, please.
    test
  4. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

all the stupid shit people believe in, and its really that unfathomable for you to believe you are connected to the universe are you shitting me? Your body contains almost everything found in space. The burden of proof is on the person disagreeing with the belief. Prove to me what I believe isn't real.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. quotive

quotive 3

only you & me. so happy.
    test
  6. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Can we ban everyone from this thread except me @Noodles @Scr1be @k.s. and few others who got insightful shit to contribute
    test
  7. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Yup

Everything is in sync with the universe we're just living in a time with so much information and distractions people can easily miss the messages being sent to them. I was like anyone else looking to get away from myself because that's what the world teaches us. Spend most of our time watching television. Look at websites about gossip or arguing with people about pointless shit. Go work a dumb ass job that doesn't suit my purpose and passion. Play video games. Hey Lebron, Hey AP, LOL....oh shit war! Anything to keep us from focusing on us.

Even with spirituality a lot of people ask me about astral projection and that's another form of being outside of ourselves wanting to get away from this reality. We have to start looking within to truly ascend. Everyone is born with a purpose and a mission which all goes back to the same mission for everyone but we have to look inside. Meditation, yoga, whatever you have to do to focus on yourself is key. Writing shit down, going out getting in touch with nature. Once you get back to Zero Point Consciousness you will know exactly what you're supposed to be doing down here.

This shit ain't fair how they got us living out here but people are waking up slowly but surely.

Meditation opened me up completely I recommend that to anyone reading this looking to take their power back.

Love
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  8. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Where would you recommend starting? I bought a book called Zen and the art of happiness
    test
  9. P R I M O

I haven't read that one but I did check out "The Four Agreements" which was really dope gave me a lot of clarity but man...when I successfully meditated and saw my thoughts literally slow down before I felt the energy come through me that CHANGED my life completely. I went vegan not too long after that and been super creative doing everything I'm supposed to do. The books are cool too but the experience of really feeling the power is indescribable. I think the books will help prepare your mind for the unexplainable so when you do have that spiritual breakthrough via - meditation or dreams you will have a clear innerstanding and know that the shits real.

We're all in this shit together man. Crystals helped me as well you can look up "Metaphysical Book Stores" in your zip code and find a shop that sells crystals. Sage your place is necessary too cleansing the negative energyies if they are around you. Healing is a process man. It doesn't happen overnight but you will see whatever you are open to seeing.

I just don't recommend doing too much because you have to really be grounded and have your aura right before you go astral traveling but that's just my opinion. Some people welcome certain vibrations I don't fuck around though lol.

Crystals, Sage, Meditation App on Youtube (Listen with headphones) lay down, count backwards in your mind from 90 to amplify the right side of your brain...food is important too but not necessary to have a break through. I wasn't a vegan until after I had my first experience.

Hope any of this helped you G.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. P R I M O

I'm not much of a book person so I can't help you there but netflix has a lot of dope documentaries

Documentaries:
    "What The Bleep Do We Know"
    "Kumare - The True Story of a False Prophet"
    "3 Magic Words"
    are a few I checked out and fucked with

For the food:
    Food Inc
    Vegucated
    Fat Sick & Nearly Dead (I started a juice fast the day after watching this)

I watch a lot of people on YouTube too:
    Da13thSun
    Mooji
    Dr. Phil Valentine

But honestly man like everything else you have to discern the information for yourself if it resonates. A lot of these things will have you out here doing too much you may or may not be ready for.

You will know what feels right and what doesn't...keep the good shit let the rest go.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  11. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

I appreciate it bro, I been on the organic diet for a minute now. Vegan seems like it'd be hard to get into, but I wouldn't doubt it would make you feel better.
    test
  12. P R I M O

Definitely makes me feel better the energy difference is insane I'm surprised we weren't taught to eat like this to begin with. It's easier to do it after you do a Juice Fast for a good 10 days clear all the meat and shit out. I read somewhere that said it takes 22 days to break a habit. You can do it G it's just hard to find meals you have to do a lot more cooking or be prepared to eat at some of the same places all the time.

If you live in a city like L.A / Seattle / San Fran it could be a dope transition they have the best vegan places I'm told.

We have the power to do anything we want though.

Your Mind >>>
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

For sure man Im going to watch those netflix documentaries and progress from there.
    test
  14. P R I M O

Fasho my G much love to you on your journey.

Love > Fear
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

I appreciate it I never really believed in any organized religion. I'd rather believe in myself. Thanks for helping me with some starting material, I know its going to be a long journey.
    test
  16. k.s.

k.s. .

Primo dropping good knowledge in here.
    I want to become vegan so bad but it's so damn hard. I love eating meat lol.
    I been meaning to get some crystals too, just been slacking.
    I'ma look up on the sage thing.
    I listen to a lot of Alan Watts which is very insightful.
    I need to start meditating too, I always be finding reasons not to.
    I'm gonna go try a flotation tank soon, you guys should look into those.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

@P R I M O you ever get as far as astrally projecting
    test
  18. Noodles

Kumare was eye-opening @P R I M O
    Dude single handedly proved you can be anyone you want. Balls in our court.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  20. Noodles

Terence McKenna wrote that if you spend just 1 hour in a sensory deprivation tank that you can reach a psychedelic experience similar to that of an entheogenic plant. I'm very curious about that. (Source: Food of the Gods)

I took 3 tabs of Lucy Friday night. Had a very positive experience. It's the second time that I've done it by myself with no sitter. Unfortunately, the product was a bit old and the potency of the tabs were not comparable to some of the stuff I've had in the past, but I had some incredible Closed Eye Visuals and had some incredible meditations. Wound up discovering Bhikshatana Shiva of the Hindu scriptures. The Open Eye Visuals were a bit tame compared to previous experiences, but you can't always get what you want.

Still working out how much of it is in my mind and how much of it is really happening. Vivid, realistic visuals. Aliens and Aztec/Native Gods. But no communication, just visuals.

Still only made it to Level 3. Have not yet reached ego death. Maybe next time... I'm broke though, my tolerance to these drugs is way too high. Takes me 5g of mushrooms to get what my friends achieve at 2g. And that 5g of mushrooms isn't anything near an LSD experience.

I tried to do a bit of shamanic healing of myself, as well. I discovered that there is an issue with my stomach, but it could be self-fulfilling prophecy as I already know I'm gluten sensitive and have weight gaining issues. But a word kept popping up in my head: VISCERAL... Of the VISCERA... Leading me to read about the Autonomic Nervous System and Intestinal Nervous System on WIKI while I tripped. I also got visuals of my intestines as snakes, alms, paralelling the Bhikshatana Shiva tale. The snakes were wrapping themselves around a Demon. I remain unsure what it all meant. My friend who is pursuing shamanic studies in Ecuador wondered if the "demon could be tamed" or if he is meant to be kept under guard.

You can imagine I had a lot of fun.
    But also, this stuff is not for the faint of heart, and I don't recomment entheogens or hallucinogens to everyone. You need a strong mental discipline and to be in great health.
    test