Anyone on here into spiritualism?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Deep Abyss, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Im slowly trying to get into astral projection.. Getting that rfocused is h rd tho.. Got any techniques?

Ima check that book secret doctrine out.. Or is there another book you would recommend to someone JUST starting to look into metaphysics?
    test
  2. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

And what you mean by for truth you will only read the holy bible?
    test
  3. Geedorah

Geedorah King

"Truth"
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Meditation is great man it changed my life. Also being out in nature appreciating the oneness of everything helps. Changing your diet helps. Limiting television and low vibration music from entering your subconscious mind is good too. The spiritual journey is life long man we never stop learning even after we ascend. I wouldn't recommend astral projection until your aura is strong and protecting you otherwise you can get caught in that world fighting unnecessary battles.

I'm into mastering self my brotha I'm glad you are too. Follow me on twitter I talk about spirituality and retweet others who do the same all day. Straight love. @dionprimo

Namaste
    test
  5. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

There are some videos on youtube you can check out. They are instructional in nature with accompanying meditative music.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    test
  6. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

naw.

people are generally faking it and get really obnoxious when they talk about it. i could never do that to my friends and family.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

Haven't attempted the astral projection thing in years, but I'm sure there are sites out there you can check if you do your research. These are things people do every night subconsciously during the REM phase of sleep. The key is to do it consciously. With that you would be completely in control of your "dreams". As for the Bible part, I ascribe to that because the name of Jesus has repeatedly saved me from negative entities when I project subconsciously. I can be at the absolute worst position, call out the name of Jesus and immediately wake up. That name is powerful and the negative entities you encounter when dealing with all this ish are powerless to the Name.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    test
  8. Crafty

Crafty Member

test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Dear sweet mother of RM, what kind of schools did you fools attend?! There's no such thing as "spirit science". #charlatanismrunningrampant
    test
  10. SirSpanksAlot

SirSpanksAlot Well-Known Member

Gal be hating on shit that brings niggas joy man

sent from the land of free tapatalk
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  11. Sneez

Sneez Danish Curling

nope
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Then perhaps it's time rationality be applied, fcol.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Negative entities while experimenting with lucidity and projecting can literally be wished away. Scribe said the word jesus has saved him, I beg to differ. His subconscious confidence that the name jesus would save him, saved him.

They mostly appear in the form of shadow figures. I don't know if they're real or a hallucination, but when it happens it's pretty freaky. If you want any help with these sorts of things hit me up - I'm also unbiased. I admit to myself that it may be hallucination & not real. Still & all, it's interesting.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  14. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I was once in control of my dreams, if I wanted to wake up I would just close my eyes hard and open them, that would wake me up.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

why would you pos rep somebody who's not into spiritualism? @GaLaTeA

just seems silly to me. are (you) too good for it, don't believe in it, any other idiotic reason? i remember reading a blog by an idiot who associated yoga with Satan. smh
    test
  16. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

I think spiritualism is an abstract at this point. It's not something scientific, yet hard science does allude to why some of its effects are occurring.

The conscience/sub conscious etc. are areas of study that are pretty widely unexplored EXCEPT in the abstract, but to affirm that it means a spirit realm or world exists is just speculation. Confirmation bias through experience is a more noble bias, but it's not any more or less real.
    test
  17. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

there is scientific documentation of the supernatural yet everybody knows you can bring a donkey to water but can't make him drink.
    test
  18. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Depends on what you label supernatural.
    test
  19. Mr. Truth

Mr. Truth Well-Known Member

Nice. Lets see the scientific documentation then
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  20. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Assuming he knows the diff between science and pseudo science.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test