Anyone Noticed...

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by EdJames, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

That whenever they do a job for people in this forum, the people SUDDENLY never have the money they were gonna pay then simply rip off the design you did for them?
    test
  2. Intriquate

Intriquate BBC/CLP/HiRED/APE

1a. Before you enter into an agreement you must take an advancement on your payment, because that is your time being wasted in the first place, thinkin of a design, and applying your skill.

1b-2a. WATERMARK YOUR IMAGES

2b. All stipulations must be clearly stated before entering into the agreement and 2 copies must be saved, one for you, and one for your client.

Scene? I learned that a while back.

PEACE
    test
  3. EdJames

Yeah but no-one is ever prepared to get that intricate with it. They just say they'll find someone else, no-one ever has any money. Maybe I'm going for the wrong jobs though. Then there's other people who have like an open job that ANYONE can go for and they choose the best. They blatantly just rip off the best design, and imitate it themselves.
    test
  4. Intriquate

I JUST EDITED

read 1a-2b
    test
  5. EdJames

I already watermark the images.

What I mean is that they look at how you laid out the text and images, and just replicate it themselves.
    test
  6. Intriquate

See the thing is they could never do it as good as you did it. So let em rip off all they want. But if you wanna so them from rippin it off you copyright all your shit me frankly i don't give ah damn if you wanna rip off rip off fuck it... i know you could never do it how i do it and you and i will know that you have no creativity ... that's how i feel about the situation
    test
  7. TheMenace

TheMenace 3MGFX Design Studios

yeah, I definately noticed that..Hitman J ripped me off yesterday...

I'm going to watermark my images from now on like you said though..I used to just put the words SAMPLE in big letters across the copy I gave to my clients, but now I realize this can easily be erased and the graphic could be stolen by cons..but yeah, its all a learning experience
    test
  8. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

exactly....but since this isnt looking for graphics done i gotta close it....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.