Anyone making money from Givemebeats.com??

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Krazyjay da Rapper, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krazyjay da Rapper

Krazyjay da Rapper I'm the best there is....

I see a few cats on there that are on RM.com and I wanted to know if everything was gravy with it. I'm trying to expand from just Soundclick and Myspace.

Krazyjay
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Have you made anything Pimp?..Are you a member?...I dont think Im a member of that site...I need to check it out..

If you trying to expand then you doing the right thing Playa...Find more Beat Selling Sites that are at least decent and seem promising....

Check Out this Site that KrazyJay is Talking Bout'...Its looks to be on point...I say join if you havent....Im going to...

http://www.givemebeats.com/

You doing it Right Pimp...

BKster
    test
  3. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

yo BK thats the site hes talkin about
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I know that Pimp....I was just saying for yall to check out the site....guess I type it wrong....but Ive joined the site....because I see some good things coming from it for me...

I was just trying to help KrazyJay Out a lil'...with the link to the site...

Stay Up.....Cheta'.....I corrected my previous post so you can understand it better...

also Nice Azz Find KrazyJay...

BKster
    test
  5. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

if your comprehension level of producing is the same rate as your reading i feel sorry for you
    test
  6. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

test
  7. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

And If thats the best you can do about those Spoil Bullshyt Azz Beats....

I suggest you....

Pawn yo' Shyt....Pure Bullshyt Beats Making Motherfucker...

Oh yea...yall niggaz check out this site called Beatswagger.com.....Got some Firre Azz Beats On There too...Them Boyz Not playing no games...

http://www.beatswagger.com/forums/view.php?pg=mainpage

It look clean azz fuck also....I also joined this one...you would be surprised where you could sell yo Beats At...

The Pure Bullshyt Beat Making Trick almost made me forget to tell yall Boyz about BeatSwagger.com...

BKster
    test
  8. Reign

Reign Let it...

I did good on there for a while but had a few weird snags if I remember right... Like I'd sell beats but my money would be withheld for a while and sometimes it never got to me

Site has good traffic though, I've thought about going back to it before. Maybe after I get a new catalog put together I will.
    test
  9. Krazyjay da Rapper

Krazyjay da Rapper I'm the best there is....

wow. thanks for the help fellaz. i'm definitely gonna check out Mybeatshop.com G.I. I'm also gonna check out beatswagger.com BK. Soundclick has been great to a brotha but it's time to expand! lol
    test
  10. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

ahahahahaha
    test
  11. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Hell Yea Krazy...

MyBeatShop & BeatSwagger will be a great addition to your other Spots...as well for me also...

But The thing is...

Do not have the same selection of beats on each site...have different Beats on each of the sites....maybe 1 or 2 of the same Beat from another site...but not to many...

Always Update all your Beat Stores...Stay On Top Of Your Game...Create a Chemistry How you rotate your Beats...like for instance

If you have a Beat that have been up in yo' Beat Store for a while that havent sold....I suggest that you send it back to the Lab....maybe change the Instruments...even the Kicks.Snares..Etc...whatever....then put that Beat back in the store that it was on.....All you trying to do is catch some Ears.....and once you have.....Its Going Down Pimp...

I really shouldn't be telling yall niggaz the game...but Im not trippin...thats what we suppose to be talking about here....and thats whats Real...

BKster
    test
  12. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

i only use the same 8 beats, those are my most selling beats. I just re-upload them once a week so they appear on the front page as NEW BEATS, catch attention, and sell again
    test
  13. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

How Long do you expect that Trick To Work..?...Pretty Soon...Niggaz will know that you just uploading the same Beats..They must be non-exclusive rights Beats...

You Gotta Have something New every now and then....

Shyt Taco Bell sell the same shyt everyday...but also have a new special Taco every now and then....

But if thats whats working for you...then you do that...but IMO...I'll say that then same old 8 Beats will get played Out...

Me I plan to rotate the stock...I want my customers to ask about other Beats that I had up the Month Before....Thats how you know that you got they attention...and mostly likely they will also buy the Beat that they ask about....

Pretty Good Game G.I. ....but that's very very very short Term....Im talking Long Term...

BKster
    test
  14. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

i still occassionally get 200 deposits into my paypal account every so often.. i think 2 years ago is when i made the most from there though.. i raked in like 6 grand in 4 month period
    test
  15. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

@BK

well yea the new beats come and go, but on that site you only have a limited space for beats if you dont purchase new space. So beats that just wont sell get deleted by me to make room for something else. And yea they are non-exclusive obviously.

Ive been re-leasing the same beats for about 18 months now and money-wise i cant complain
    test
  16. Dom-P

Dom-P REAL PRODUCER / EMCEE

GMB WAS COOL UNTIL THEY STARTED DOING THAT SS# THING.
    test
  17. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

If you need more slots for Beats then purchase more slots...

I think at least 10 slots per Beat Site would be Kool...and the each month or every two months or so...Rotate yo Sounds...

Also G.I. thats Real Azz hell that you been using the same Beats to Make Money....

It all adds up and spends the same...Selling Beats Non-exclusive is a Win Only Profit....

Its like they just renting the Beat temporary....but will never actually own the Beat...

You right about the not complaining Part also G.I.....Its all good to righteously earn money doing something that you like to Do...You should be proud of yourself....If you can create a Sound wav File....and turn it into Money...

It Beats Selling Drugs....Anybody can Do That...

Keep Doing What Yo Do G.I. and thanks for sharing that info Pimp...

BKster
    test
  18. Booronippab

Booronippab New Member

[Share] VIDEO make money online 2009

yes.... online survey is the easiest making money tools via cyberspace. spending a short period everyday enough to put some tokens to your pocket. However finding a right site for survey is quite time intense as there are a lot of scam sites out there. Lots top list paid survey site have been reviewed and i have uploaded the video to share.

let`s make money online
    test
  19. Big Leak

Big Leak Get Rich or Get Richer

test
  20. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

How much you making a pop? Do you set your own price or is there some standard price or something? How does that work?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.