Anyone know Kerry's stance

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Madpoet, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

On pot?..I know where that faggot bush stands...
    test
  2. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

He is for exploration of it's medicinal value and allowing medical MJ to be smoked for med patients...

I doubt he'll actually follow through with this though.
    test
  3. Madpoet

^^Unfortuantly I feel that no major demo or rep. will ever follow through. Nader would. But he is flighty at best./.
    test
  4. la muerte

la muerte New Member

they gotta get it legalized in at least one state so i can move there
    test
  5. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Word...

I'd rather just move to Canada to be honest.

lol.
    test
  6. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

weed gota be legalized.
    test
  7. Metaphoracle

Metaphoracle Blunted on the MV-8000

Off the subject a little but I hope Kerry isn't elected, people that say "anyone but Bush" half the time aren't even up on there politics, just following popular opinion mostly(I used to say the same shit around this time last year, before the canidates got finalizied). Sure Bush fucked up somewhat but he did a better job than Gore would've in his position I think, instead of bashing Bush for attacks after 9/11 we'd be criticizing Gore for doing nothing and saying he fucked up cause he woulda been in the White House offices since Clinton's first term and therefore as Americans see it "should have prevented it". And we took Iraq over for oil, we're Americans, nobody's gonna question or stop us if we want something. People acting like this was the first unjust war in the history of our country, it's not. I dunno, I didn't want Bush back in office but looking at his competition and rationalizing his presidency to date, I'm hoping he wins a second term now. Anyone but Kerry, something just leads me to believe that guy's gonna be a major fuck up in office. And don't come at me like "You support Bush, you're the devil!" or some shit cause honestly I don't care and I'm not too into politics. I'd just rather see Bush as my president than Kerry cause that's my opinion. Anyway, I've wasted enought space here, bout to roll this blunt, peace.
    test
  8. Metaphoracle

I hope it isn't though, for personal reasons.
    test
  9. dEthics

dEthics New Member

test
  10. B Drama

B Drama Back in Action!

whetha or not the "man" supports.... you know B, all I do it puff hem all day.
    test
  11. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

If you're not into politics and you're off topic, why are you even postin this then?

test
  12. Metaphoracle

^^^cause I was stoned, bored and when I smoked the blunt these kids were talking shit about Bush, getting on my nerves cause they're arguments were so dumb. I' into politics but don't follow it as closely as most I guess is a better way to put it.
    test
  13. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Well if you think arguments against Bush are bullshit, I feel sorry for you.
    test
  14. Madpoet

I know bush has ties to a dictatorship when he attacks another country and says its cause of a dictator[saudi arabia]. I know about a shitty economy, the worst out of ANY president EVER....I know a liar who says its over one thing and hides his true intentions, I know a draft dodger..I know a man for businesses and special interests, and I know about a man who looks clueless like he doesnt know what the fucks goin on when he doesnt know a camera is on him...I know a tax cut for the top 1%.

Shall I go on holmes...
    test
  15. Metaphoracle

naw, I don't feel their bullshit but it's THEIR arguments that we're bullshit, they know half of what they're talking about and shit just pisses me off. Bush was a poor president, I agree with that and I' not trying to back up what he's done in office but I was just making a point that I'd rather he get re-elect than have Kerry as president.
    test
  16. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Let me guess why.

Because he makes you feel safe because of his gun-ho type attitude? "mess with us and you're gettin fucked up!!" hey even if you didnt mess with us we're gonna fuck you up if we dont like you?

That kinda thing? Cuz hes so grrrr lets blow these mothafuckas up?

Well think about this.....We've lost almost all our alies, and everybody hates us. All our troops are in Iraq while Iran and North(or south??) Korea is building nuclear weapons. Iraq never even had any, even tho we said they did...

Now, let us reflect.....no one in the world likes us and people who hate us have nuclear capabilities. hrmmmm

Now take this into consideration.

Do you REALLY think we can actually kill ALL these militants and rebels? No...wtf, you're an idiot if you think we can actually win this war on terrorism by tryna kill them all.....New ones are born everyday.

The only way to actually win, or keep us safe is to get someone in office who will build relations with other countries to help us. Get a better relationship with the religious leaders to get them to help us.

Etc...etc...etc...

With Bush in office that wont happen......It just makes those terrorists that much more pissed off.

I'm just waiting for a school here in the USA to get taken over by rebels...

You will see.....Bush has made us way more unsafe then safe.

But think what you will....
    test
  17. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

^^ yo, that shit about a school sounds like something they would do...

and you know that would put fear in soooo many people. damn.

bush isn't a good choice, kerry isn't a good choice. bush does make me feel safer with his attitude....and kerry, well, he has the right idea about rebuilding alliances but about not going to war, and asking for permission from countries who will NEVER like us no matter what we do before we attack.....I dont like. I'm not registered to vote but if I was, I wouldn't pick anyone.

anyway, this topic went from weed to wars...

me, I dont care about a presidents stance on marijuana unless he's gonna start handin out life sentences for it... there's alot more to pickin a president.
    test
  18. Metaphoracle

it seems as if people aren't getting my point here, so I'll re-post what I said before:

I'd just rather see Bush as my president than Kerry cause that's my opinion. anyone who replies after this to what I posted previously is a blind asshole. I don't care to argue politics on a message board, I just stated that shit cause I was high and felt a need to vent for no particular reason.
    test
  19. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Who told you Kerry doesn't want to go to war?

He voted to give Bush power to go to war and stil stands by that vote still to this day.

He just would have handled it differently and not have exhausted our resources and left our homeland unprotected.
    test
  20. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

i didnt say kerry doesnt want to go to war....well I did but I followed it with sayin he wants approval.....and alot of it.

he would have taken FOREVER.....because he wants everyone in the world to like us and THAT isn't happening ever.

thats all.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.