anyone in need of a cover or website?

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by KingLeo3 - 3WE, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingLeo3 - 3WE

KingLeo3 - 3WE Trip Dub Connect

get at me!
    quick turnaround time and cheap prices!

portfolio: http://www.hsinrocdesigns.com
    aim: rdotcornish
    yahoo: kingleo3

get at me if you are interested!
    prices are negotiable!
    test
  2. blueBEAT

blueBEAT New Member

Hey guys. I am here on behalf of a successful designing community.
    Im here to offer our services for you big music fans out there!
    www.bluvision-designs.co.nr <-- Is the site where its all at!
    Just check out our forums, register, and request away! Keep our designers busy!
    This offer is exclusive to you guys as im a big music fan myself!

blueBEAT :)
    MSN : bluebeatgfx@hotmail.com
    test
  3. eneyekay

eneyekay Graphic Designer

^^^wtf at this little spammer kid claiming to be a part of a successful designing community. I just checked it out, and it's run by little kids who make banners using lo-res images they jacked from Google.

it's rediculous how some people think they can call themselves designers because they have used photoshop 'on and off' for about 6 months (yes, I read that on bluvision).

amateur photoshoppers.
    test
  4. blueBEAT

blueBEAT New Member

Yes, im a little kid who has used photoshop on and off for 6 months.
    Ive been using it for 4 years.
    http://www.nikhandson.co.uk/img/graphicdesign/printwork/4zCompanyBanner.jpg<--- you seriously cant say your a designer. With that crap. Sepaking of low quality or what...
    Dont diss my work, until you see it yourself. Thanks.
    I also wouldnt call myself a 'Designer', as im only 16. yes a kid with a passion mate, nothing wrong with having a passion.
    Pfft, yeah im shit : http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/sirfukface/lakefinnish.jpg
    test
  5. eneyekay

eneyekay Graphic Designer

actually, I can say I'm a designer, I've got a university degree from London, I've been working in the industry since 2003. I've even got the biggest piece of artwork up at the train station in my home town, granted it's not high-class design either, but then it is Butlins. Don't call me on that banner, when that is what the client wanted! take a look at my portfolio, the work speaks for itself!

You'll come to realise when you deal with real clients, you have to sacrifice design ethics sometimes in order to follow brand guidelines etc... you're trying to come across as a pro, and then when someone sees your work, they'll instantly leave your site... if i were you, i'd sign up to a real design community and ask people for help in bettering your folio... check out briefs online, I'm sure they'll have some on the D&AD site.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  6. KingLeo3 - 3WE

blueBeat dont be comin on someone else's thread to try to sell urself. that right there tells people how ur work ethics are. if u wanna promote ur shit. create your own thread.

but i agree wit eneyekay, u do need some work. its not totally horrible, just needs a bit more practice. i need a bit more practice too, everyone does.

i received my degree in design this past june from a highly ranked school in the US.
    test
  7. KingLeo3 - 3WE

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.