Anyone Here Want To Write For A Online Underground Hiphop Magazine?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by MrXtrA, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

could use some input from some true fans of the genre, and if all goes well i'll be doing the debut for the first month's issue next month on the first, just looking for a few more people to write articles, do interviews, feature, reviews, and such, so let me know

theblackeyeceo@gmail.com

DUO Hiphop Magazine (coming soon)
    D.igital U.nderground O.nline Hiphop Mag
    aim- freemixtapevault

if anyone is seriously interested in getting involved
    test
  2. You looking for graphics?
    test
  3. MrXtrA

you can do an article entitled Aesop Rock - timeless innovator and do your own basic review on his life and style sure why not

send the article to theblackeyeceo@gmail.com if you're serious
    and we'll see what we can work out, i wouldn't mind reading that if you actually know what you're talking about
    test
  4. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

my homie has one in the works that i will be writing for

good luck with yours though
    test
  5. MrXtrA

word let him know if he wants to cross advertise down for all aspects of networking including promoting his magazine in mine!
    test
  6. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

sounds good

will do
    test
  7. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

interesting
    test
  8. MrXtrA

word anyone else interested let me know
    test
  9. wreck1

wreck1 Member

you looking for any artists to interview or any cds to review?
    test
  10. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

how underground are we talking? are are talking like.. kool g rap, bras, ali vegas underground... or we are talking aesop rock, ill bill underground? and whats the distribution of this magizine like.. and will the writer get credit and a copy of the magazine his article is in?

im asking cause i got a friend who is majoring in journalism and he "free"lance writes for music magizines to build his resume.. and he is REALLY good.. but he aint doing it for no online shit thats reaching 30 people..
    test
  11. MrXtrA

we're blasting to start 10 K mailing list, we'll be pushing it to all members of my community and globalemcee as well, which puts us at another 3 K, everyone will get credit, underground as kool g rap, and ill bill, we're going to have many aspects including the artist database we're building through the other site, so even underground like pointgame, hard target....to answer the question though, no it won't be only to 30 people lol thanks for the interest

also plan to push it in Atlanta on the same station we pushed nesslee for featured artist of the month.....10,000+ listeners
    test
  12. spike spiegal

spike spiegal sincere

how much do they pay?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Just how serious are you about this? You gotta excuse me, but everyone on here with few exception are mere blips on a screen to interact with when I'm bored, and I've been on here less and less and facebook/twitter more and more over the past year, so pardon me if I'm underestimating you and your resolve.

I want to help out, but this has to be more than just a kid with a ******** page that'll give up on the project two months from now. What kind of online underground hip hop magazine is this?
    test
  14. MrXtrA

lol, if you don't know me, please check the links in sig and realize i built that from the ground up and it is already at it's year anniversary and already had offers to have it bought from me, so i think my resolve is ok.....you check my sig links and let me know though

owner of the hiphopnetwork
    i run ispray designs
    and black eye entertainment
    and i may not have very many posts in the years that i've been here, but my sig and name have been the same that whole time as well...i do alright for myself

edited to say......and i know who you are naslanif, i see you and ghet do your political spasms back and forth....want to help me out like be a writer for us, or want to try and change the entire concept of what i'm doing? just asking
    test
  15. KastrOGanxta

KastrOGanxta 152 AvE Kwik Stop Kid

im bout it i need somethin to do in my free time n i love hip hop. git at me..
    test
  16. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

yo i'll do it for free
    holla at a playa
    test
  17. MrXtrA

kastro and donn hit me with your email and or instant message contacts and i'll show you what we're working with so far, talk to you about how i want to structure everything and whatnot, want to have enough content ready to drop the 1st issue the first of next month

and spike, maybe down the line if the mag becomes monetary then we'll be paying right now that's why i said looking for a few heads that LOVE HIPHOP and want to voice thier opinions be it through reviews, articlies, thier music, or thier videos....

theblackeyeceo@gmail.com
    a few other people emailed me but i don't even know who they are setting up a staff site currently so once we have this figured out i'll send you logins for project updates and such
    test
  18. Bootlegg

Bootlegg New Member

So will you be needing some graphics for this?
    There's the link to check out if you need some for this venture.Joe Baron Design
    test
  19. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

suicide, i hit u wit my yahoo name..i dunno if u got yahoo or not, let me know what u got then i'll download that messanger
    test
  20. Caleb

Caleb New Member

What up ^SuiCyde^. We corresponded back and forth a while back. I was supposed to do some writing for you, but got caught up in my own website. If you're still down I would love to write a weekly article on your site. I'm not asking for any moneitary gains. My only stipulations is that I can have my website backlinked on each article I write and for you to post an advertisement to my site somewhere on your site. Basically, I'm writing so I can gain readers to my site.

Lemme know if that works for you. I own the site RamenDays.com. We're still a food based site, but now offer way more than just food articles. We actually just had our first podcast show last Sunday with many more scheduled in the future.

Lemme know if you wanna make a deal. If so, hit me on PM for my email address so we could correspond further.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.