Anyone find a working torrent for SWAT 2?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Atom React, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

if you remember this game then you remember it being the fuckin shit
    still sick to this day, i got to play the demo cause i tried to get a QFG game, which didnt work :/ but now i cant find this game which im looking pretty damn hard for

anyone?
    test
  2. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

i had a rapidshare a while ago......ill see if i can find the link
    test
  3. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

thanks, yeah i had the collection, the SWAT's are listed as police quest as well though, i think its a newer trilogy though im not sure how they have it but anyways i found it, if anyone else is/was a fan and is interested let me know

also anyone who regularly torrents games/movies take down my aim if you need anything as id not mind hittin you back for help if ever needed
    i torrent shit daily when i have time, new movies, old movies, new games, old games, and software, so its whatever

aim - j18yo

ps: now if anyone can hit me up with a solution to why QFG5 (quest for glory 5: dragonfire) wont work for me, it crashes as soon as it starts up, i dont even get to the main menu or any of the intro :(
    test
  4. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

[​IMG]

for those who dont remember QFG5, shit was pifffff

as was SWAT 2, hands down, best tactical game in its release and graphics werent bad i loved the helicopter view, way ahead of its time dunno why they went with such a shitty game for SWAT3, graphics suffered horribly as well in the 3rd installment

[​IMG]
    test
  5. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

that was my favorite quest for glory game but it wasnt 5...it was quest for glory 4: shadows of darkness....
    great fucking game......5 was when they tried to go alll 3d on ••••••....it was eh

i never fucked with swat till it turned into rainbow six type status.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.