anyone ever seen a demon cast out??

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

It is wild. Anyways u want signs and wonders watch the pastor casting out demns but in particular the faces of the person with the possession change while their being delivered.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

Lyrical i may need your help looking it up for me tho cus my phone sux
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
  4. lyricalpriest

we cant embedd videos here..
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

it would be under world changers church international, or wcci . Org - in the archives of sermons theres one called "blessings or curses, you choose" oh an btw please just u, go check out crossexamined.org its one of my favorite apologetics ull learn a lot from him about arguing with unbelievers because he uses his actual facts an athiests own arguements against them
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

i heard it happens all the time in Africa...thats because they see demon possesion for what it is...America classifies it as bipolar and schizophrenia, then drug u up (and numb u physically only temporarily remedying ur spiritual disposition) and put u on social security income...no bullshit...personal experiences
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Froggie

Are you saying demon possession is real and unjustly and mistakenly categorized with other mental disorders, or are you saying that bi-polar disorder and schizophrenia are not mental disorders at all but a form of demon possession? Because schizophrenia is disabling illness that is characterized by severe delusion and/or paranoia. It's a far cry from demon possession. It would seriously offend me if you were claiming that I have demon-possessed family members.
    test
  8. Froggie Fresh

Memento

I sympathize with you because my cousin is schizophrenic...a schizophrenic is someone who dips in and out of reality, there are many other symptoms but too many for me to name, but if u have a family member that is like that I'm sure u know...my cousin, whom is schizofrentic goes into rages, tlks in different voices and languages and changes personalities and names on a daily basis..he was diagnosed after he had a rage episode where he was running around naked drooling and crawling on the ground like a snake and scratching himself saying all praise goes to GOAD(which he explained to me later that goad is the god of all dreams)...when you look up the symptoms of schizophrenia those are the same signs portrayed in the bible that let ppl know a man was possessed by demons...ie the man Jesus met who lived in the graveyard and scratched himself up with rocks and called himself Legion because he had a legion of demons inside of him..and Jesus cast his demons out into the swine...idk if u read the bible but the bible states there is nothing new under the sun...things happening today is the same thing that happened centuries ago and the symptoms of bipolar ism and schizophrenia are categorized as demon possesseion in the bible...I still love my cousin, but sometimes I can sense his spirit change and it feels like I dnt know him anymore...
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yeah well I find it a travesty if you would think of your own cousin as being possessed by demons. He is a seriously ill person. I'm not here to chastise you over it, as it's obviously something that is hard to deal with when a family member or friend, no matter how close you are, is afflicted by such extreme incapabilities to discern the strange things they purport to see, hear, think, or feel as being unreal.

I think it's perhaps one of the biggest downfalls of religion, that in issues of things of such nature, people are actually encouraged to propel the myth. Your ability to type out clear thoughts actually makes it all the more disconcerting. Whether demons exist and whether demonic possession has actually ever happened or not is irrelevant. To propose that because two things have some correlation of facts between them that they are one in the same is just willingness to jump to conclusions based on whichever method of holding a presumption of truth you prefer - and religious people of today for some strange reason are willing to propel the myth, that you might become more faithful in your religious beliefs... or that if they don't propel the myth, and dispute it like any reasonable person would, the religion would somehow crumble and they would have nothing left to hold onto. That is a very harsh overstatement.

Why is it so sad? Because. I'll tell you why. When Bible believing people are willing to excuse themselves from believing so many things that are in the Bible and explain it away that such things were believed at the time but now known to be false, it is still paraded around certain churches that other things such as mental disorders which obviously were had by some people of the biblical eras, it is then acceptable to continue to propel the myth of demonic possession simply because mental disorders do exist and therefore you can call such a thing demonic possession. This is terrible because medicines do help people, and make their lives bearable, and give them as normal a life as they are going to get. Yet, most of these churches who would propel myths about mental disorders, that they demonic possession or anything like that, also are determined themselves to promote things like exorcisms or that medicine should not be relied on. You can't be that stupid to tell someone they shouldn't take medication for a mental illness... especially when many mentally ill people are out to harm themselves without it.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Frog ur actually right but they worship the demons there and allow them possession of themselves threw those ritual dances and drumming they do there.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

4 sho...
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

if u check it post the link so they can see it. The demon in this one chick was like noo nooo im not coming out it was wild
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Btw frog pray that God sends witnesses to ur cousin, if u can get him saved they cant stay. Demons cant dwell in the same place as the holy spirit.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Froggie Fresh

I'm not saying they shouldnt take medications for their "Mental illness" but there loved ones should really pray and ask God to deliver them, weather they be possesed by demons or not...I believe all things are possible through Jesus...
    test
  15. Froggie Fresh

Thebigpayback

the crazy thing is that my cousin knows the bible like the back of his hand, and is a very very talented poet but it'll never get him anywhere because the way he acts around people,how he just zones out and tlks to himself in different languages and shit...its crazy...but when he goes back to his normal self he's one of the most talented ppl I know
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

U need to get him saved. Pray it with him if u have to once he accepts christ u can cast the demon out yourself. Just with the authority u have as a believer
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Cus u can know the bible an not be saved, satan knows the bible and knows theres a god but only we can accept jesus's salvation
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Froggie Fresh

I dont think my spirit is pure enough to help save anyone...I've seen demons being cast out before and it gets pretty nasty...all I can do is pray
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

If you are a christian you have all the spiritual authority you need. Whatever is bound or loosed on earth is bound or loosed in heaven as well. They have no choice in the matter if you demand them out.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

moved as asked.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.