Anyone ever have a paranormal experience or something like that?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by bobbaforce, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

Last night I was reading a bunch of peoples stories about experiences with ghosts and living in a haunte house and things like that and I was just thinking how its pretty scary and could exist..any skeptics / first hand witness
    es to ghosts or anything ?

jack shitt get in here
    Ezac get in here
    Rez get in here
    test
  2. Tom Truckle

Tom Truckle Re:Member

where is crunk ghost
    test
  3. spityourgame99

spityourgame99 genious on the stovetop

i personally havent but this homie i work with claims he saw a ghost at like king and bathurst or some shit and he swears by it so idk maybe they're real, ive never had an exp tho
    test
  4. Stock II

Stock II New Member

Reznick please post in the form of those "hey bro, can you hear me?" stories :funny:
    test
  5. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

I have, I'll drop some shit if i have time in a minute
    test
  6. ng2k34life

ng2k34life New Member

Not necessarily paranormal, but I want to vent about something that's been happening to my bro.

Date: Last friday (April 22)
    His wife comes home around 5pm and find the garage door wide open and the front door unlocked. She goes inside and notices papers thrown about EVERYWHERE in the kitchen, yet NOTHING was stolen. They even threw her expensive necklace behind her bed. But she had purses and plenty of high dollar shit still sitting there. Cops come, file report, and say it could be some enemy they have. (At this point I said its either kids or identity thief)

This Monday, April 25th
    Justin (my bro) stays at work til late. His wife comes home around 5pm and takes kids to grocery store. She comes home around 8:30 to find the front door WIDE open. Again, nothing was taken, and this time, no messes were made, either.

Last Night, April 28th
    Around 10pm last night, my brother went to bed, and made sure all doors were locked. He's got a gun at this point so he wasn't afraid of sleeping there. He even put certain objects by doors so they'd fall over if someone came in. Well this morning his wife woke up to find that a skateboard they set up downstairs had been moved to one of her kids' rooms WHILE THEY WERE SLEEPING and the back door was unlocked. Obviously she's freaked out. Bro is getting another police report and then they're getting a security system. Thank god.

REALLY fucked up shit. Justin just hoped that they'd just steal shit and leave. He just wants to understand why people are coming in and out of his house and not taking anything. Squatter, maybe? But there's no point in him owning a gun if the guy can walk around his house at night without waking anyone.

He's talked to the whole neighborhood and they've started a bit of a neighborhood watch. The only real theory he has now is that whoever it was found some house keys or found a way to break in his doors. He loosened the dead bolt lock on the front door so it won't turn, but there isn't much (that I know of) that he can do to his back sliding door. Either way, its scary to me, especially since you don't know what the fuck they want.
    test
  7. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

^ thats scary as shit
    test
  8. ng2k34life

ng2k34life New Member

Yeah, I WISH I was making that up or trolling you guys. I was actually nervous posting it on the net because if the guy happened to be googling and stumbled upon it, it'd be like gold to him. Chances of that happening are like .01%, but I still am paranoid lol.
    test
  9. iSick303

iSick303 knew pac, pop

thats really creepy, that reminds me of the manson family. way before they killed people, the mansons would 'creepy crawl' people, which is where theyd break into a house and move a bunch of shit around without stealing anything or hurting anyone. i hope your bro is ok, good idea on the security system
    test
  10. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

probably some dude that lives in the attic
    test
  11. spityourgame99

spityourgame99 genious on the stovetop

thats some scary shit, id be sleeping in a hotel for sure
    test
  12. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

ng2k34life, have your brother set up a camera or something in the house. Obviously put it on the ceiling or a place where the ceiling and a wall meet so that if someone is running around the house they don't just push it over or whatever. Or just have him tell his kids that they're allowed to pull an all-nighter in the living room.

That's some really scary shit.
    test
  13. Red Beam Da Kid

Red Beam Da Kid Well-Known Member

I was in bed awake but I couldn't move one time it was really weird, it was like my body wouldn't let me do what I want to do. Then I saw something move towards me in the corner of my eye and when I looked over it disappeared and I could move again.
    test
  14. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

My girl keeps telling me that I visit her in her dreams and have sex with her lol...one time she said she pushed me off and I got violent and kinda lightweight raped her....yesterday I said good bye as I was leaving to go to work and she got really pissed saying the dream me was visiting her and giving her much pleasure lol.....

I know it sounds stupid as fuck....but its been going on for years, and its not me doing it in my sleep....

As first I blew it off as some bullshit....but I been thinking about it for a while now and it kinda sounds like the Greek Gods an shit when they would appear to peoples wives as their husbands and stuff like that....

I also have something 'following' me since I was a kid....its a dark presence that I feel around me most times, when I sleep I feel it in the room, I always hear noises and get that cold feeling an shit, so I was thinking maybe this demon is doing it to my wife....

Shit is hella weird tho.....

About 5months ago I had a dream where I was on an Island and it began to shake, buildings was falling and shit like that, I was on a mountain on the Island and could see all around and I saw a huge Tsunami coming and I kinda got scared but there was this lady behind me sitting on like a beach chair type thing just chilling and she said to me 'dont worry, this is just the beginning'.....now I think that was a sign for Japan

PEACE
    test
  15. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

I don't know if this happens to any of you guys, but it happened to me just about every night from when I was 10/12 until I was about 17. I would lie down to go to sleep at night and after a couple of minutes of lying there I would hear music in the distance. It could be any song, really, but the sound was very faint and I could barely make out what it was. I knew there was no music playing in the house or on any of the radios.

The weirdest part was that I could change the tempo of the song and the lyrics to the songs in particular could change with whatever I was thinking. I known it kind of sounds like it was just "in my head," but I could seriously hear that shit.
    test
  16. No_regretz

No_regretz meh

i thought i saw some sort of figure at work.
    i was by myself in the stock room and sat down. i casually looked to the right and back. in that split second i had seen a dusty face (dust and a face in that dust)... i did the double take but nothing was there and there was no dust on the floor neither.

I was a little freaked and coudnt explain how it could have happened. i thought maybe some dust fell from a shelf or something but there was no logic behind it. some other people have said they have heard things in there but not seen (they are weirdos though and have no friends).

either way it done me no harm or bothered me but damn i know what i saw
    test
  17. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

that sounds like sleep paralysis
    Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    test
  18. reznick

reznick New Member

I have never had an experience with paranormal stuff. Maybe some odd and questionable feint footsteps in the hallway when nobody was there. But nothing close to being definite.

However I have heard from way too many people about experiences. People I would never question for second. A good 15% of my cousins (of maybe 50) have had experiences seeing shit.
    test
  19. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

I've mentioned this before, but that's how I found this forum. Not my love for battle rap, but sleep paralysis. I had to google wtf was happening to me, and I found a forum discussing it. God bless BVA/OTBVA.

But to the thread; sleep paralysis is the only paranormal shit that's ever happened to me.
    test
  20. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

this is something me and my buddy both saw

we kinda had a thing with seing the number 23 a lot We did know at the time that we were indeed "searching" for it, figuratively, like paying extra attention and one day we were in my shed smokin a parachute

we were both standing beside each other watching smoke rise the hole shed was not smokey but it was filled so there was a kind of a light fog we both watching this 1 little wave of smoke probly a foot in lenght rising from the floor then when it rose by our faces it started shifting the smoke turned into a perfect 2 and 3 beside it and it froze for a second

only way i can help u guys intrepret or invision it is by saying it looked exagerated it wasen't one of those "it could of been" or "it looked like" something or w.e was showing that for a reason and making it obvious

after it froze im not sure if it disappeared or if we left first but we both ran out without saying a word we ran about 100 yards to my front porch sat there for a good 5 mins both shaking and saying "wow" "we cant even tell ppl this"

we tried tellin few people, 1 or 2 they said they believed it but u cud tell they didn't so it was best to not talk about it

ive witnessed few weird things this is the only one I have without a doubt it was supernatural
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.