Anyone Ever Broke a Cologne Bottle top????

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by WhiteWidow, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteWidow

WhiteWidow how u luv dat?

Maaaaan I dropped my shit and part of the top, the white plastic part that let's you push the top down, broke off. Can't find it!

I got a diff cologne bottle top and was gonna try to switch it off but that shit won't work. On there too tight

Plus if I take the top off won't it oxidize and not smrll the same??

Man I barely used this shit, but used just enough where I can't return it

FUCK!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

ive broken it a couple different ways. i broke the corner of the glass once, i just plugged it up with some plastic/hot glue and it was fine. broke the dispenser part before too, still had the cap tho.. just used the cap to keep it closed tight, and used the dispenser from an old one to spray it...even tho it didnt fit the cap well, it sprayed, which is all that matters...just gotta keep taking it out an putting it back in when u wanna use it. iuno wat u have at ur disposal though.. i always have at least 2 diff kinds, and i usually keep the old bottles of ones i like jus so i remember if i wanna get more of it.
    test
  3. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

thats messed up, tbh once the cologne meets air the smell goes away, thats why when you spray that shit on yoru skin the scent changes, they call that the dry down, some colognes stink when you first put it on but after an hour or so it starts to change in scent.

what type of cologne did you buy and how much was it? maybe you can take it back you still got the receipt

I would get pissed if it was some good shit.
    test
  4. WhiteWidow

Yea its some real good shit man!

They won't take it back either. I said fuck it and got a new one. If anyone wants some jean paul gaultier almost full with the dispensor fucked up holla!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

my natural scent is like cologne so I really don't have to fuck with that artificial shit tbh

mayonnaise cologne
    test
  6. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

i broke the little stick on the inside i have no fucking clue how

so I have a full Kenneth Cole Black bottle thats pretty fucking useless
    test
  7. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

iuno wtf this guy is talking about. the only thing that will happen is it will evaporate because of the alcohol content. like i said...ive had broken bottles..nothing changed in smell... i just lost a lil bit of it gradually from the hole not being fully sealed up.
    test
  8. WhiteWidow

nah its true it gets oxidized. thats why the dispenser is on there so tight. once its mixed with oxygen and it stays out too long it gets fucked up. probably can't tell with all colognes though
    test
  9. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

dog wtf you talking about? I know about fragrances I used to work the fragrance section at the macys departement store back in highschool.

A fragrance is made up of different smells, and thats why it smells different through the day, you have the base note and the top and middle notes man.

They close those bottles up quick when making them, unless you wear perfume which has a higher oil content you won't face the oxidation that cologne faces.

A lot of Colognes go stale, thats what I hate, the smells go rancid if you dont know how to take care of it, it has to remain away from sun light and heat.
    test
  10. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

well like i said, i go through alot of them. i usually have a few to wear at work, and a few for going out, naturally with that many, they are bound to break. i've never noticed nothing like that...or them going stale. they are kept in a drawer though, that is away from light and isnt stupid hot. you could be right, i'm just speaking purely from personal experience
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.