Anyone else hate Shotgun Suge ?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Chrondon, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freshcoast86

Freshcoast86 Rap or chill

yeah dude is weak.... dont care how wack miles was, he won.
    test
  2. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

Dead.
    test
  3. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

U BUGGIN

on some real shit, despite one great performance Miles had, he's not very good either
    test
  4. illadelphonics

illadelphonics New Member

This thread should have stopped at "I know I'm a nobody."

I mean, you're such a failure as a poster you don't even KNOW which words should be capitalized.

SN: Suge is an obese studio bully w/ sandbox bars. His antics (him growling & talking shit vs Miles had me dying) are the only reason I fucks w/ his battles outside of watching him get ate.......urgh, partially snacked on.
    test
  5. MrCaldwell

MrCaldwell 313 to 706...

Only time I ever tried watch a full round of his was against Calicoe. And him talking about Proof was stupid, disrespectful and getting borderline corny now. Like dude above said, wow you talked about a dead guy you don't know. Congrats. At least put something clever with it instead of saying it just to say it. Calicoe snapped on him so bad I never thought of him as relevant again after.

And yeah I'm from Detroit. Fuck your mother.
    test
  6. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

I like Shotgun Suge a lot to be honest, the biggest myth about him is that he's wack when he truly isn't, I don't see how anyone can dislike his performances against HollyHood, Heartless and Miles. His delivery is very underrated as well and he's entertaining.
    test
  7. Throwed

Throwed New Member

word up blanco, shotgun suge is dope, being constantly lyrical and bars are just not his strongpoint even tho he has plenty of dope bars and gets busy on some lyrical shit sometimes, do yall want mufuckas to be using people faces or arms as themes for schemes all the time, yall hyping up yung illz like hes such a overall beast but some of his jokes n bars last battle were corny as fuck and he paused for so long to let the wackness set it in to,

in conclusion shotgun is a great break from the normal over the top metaphor ish, he entertaining with it he be barking on oppenents, he flips ill flows, he was more entertaining than k shine to me man k shine just be yelling multis n end it with a mediocre punchline sometimes
    "lil nigga look in my eyes when im talking to u"
    "mook is a soft nigga rex is a soft nigga nem is a soft nigga and il get em offed nigga"

"remember how u said since niggas wanna crip it up/
    youll dig up tookie put a red flag on em that how u give it up/
    well im g'd up a scorching demon, shots to his torso region/
    i bang lead u bang red youl die like morgan freeman/"

maaang quoting his shit dont even do em justice cause he bodys with delivery
    test
  8. Chrondon

Chrondon New Member

HAHAHA. Low self esteem fagott has to come online n talk shit cause he lives with his parents n calls them his roomates.
    test
  9. illadelphonics

illadelphonics New Member

That comeback failed worse than the morning after pill your cum dumpster of a mother took after she realized one of the niggaz running a train on her inserted you in her disease ridden cunt instead of left you to drip out her wart covered asshole as instructed.

Here's a dollar to help towards your Preparation H fund, cuz you sound ass hurt as fuck.

*insert pic of dollar here*
    test
  10. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

He fucking sucks.
    test
  11. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

He lost to that faggot nigga from stockton and to hollyhood and to Miles (very very close battle) . But the guy is entertaining. His delivery is pretty damn good, He is needed in the URL. Thats why he is there. He has a role to play and he does it well.

At first I was like why does this guy get battles. But URL gets where this is all going.
    test
  12. Blanco_

Shotgun Suge bodied Heartless.
    test
  13. Dennis Choppa

Dennis Choppa ★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★

Heartless bodied shotgun suge

Easily

Check the URL polldaddy polls
    test
  14. brownzvill19

brownzvill19 Active Member

Suge isnt bad nore that awesome either he knows wat he's doing thatz y he might be the most disliked in URL.. He is big nd a bully but it doesn't really have that effect on the cats he battle in URL block city yea but not URL.. Y'all dislike al y'all want but I'm sure ya would take a battle with him juss to get y'all name up there
    test
  15. Blanco_

You also believe that Math beat Aye Verb which I am in agreement with you on that but guess who won the polls on that battle?.....It wasn't the guy who you thought won.

Shotgun Suge bodied Heartless and the whole SONS.
    test
  16. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Aye verb beat Math and Benny I am dropping my night of the main events breakdown Monday or Tuesday look out for that IKNOW we are going to have some disagreements
    test
  17. Blanco_

Math beat Verb, Verb basically he admitted he lost on Twitter when he said he thought it could have gone either way which rounds off to him saying he lost.

I already KNOW who you thought won or lost in the Night of Main Events.

BTW who you thought won in Cortez vs Hitman?
    test
  18. Dennis Choppa

whole SONS?

qp and brixx and lucianno and deniro werent even there

dumbass

heartless killed shotgun with bars and punchlines

gimme shotgun's top 3 punchlines for each round...u cant cuz he dont have any
    test
  19. Dennis Choppa

heartless round 1:

'when i step on ya block im lightin it up like billie jean'
    'the gun is hereditary...nigga it's in my jeans (genes)'
    'u r a shotgun...just give him one 'cock' and he's ready to blow'

round 2:

'im like a soda machine...if u 'push my buttons' then im dumpin cans'
    'i'll bust (bus) into his house with my 'dogs on each side' like a greyhound'
    'this battle's a buzzer beater...cuz im winning by a long shot'

round 3:

'u couldnt be biggie...even in ya wildest (wallace) dreams'
    'i dont mean my gun is well dressed when i say it's sharp'
    'my guns like a boy band...nigga they pop crews'

^thats all off the head lines might be off but u cant do the same for suge cuz he said nuthin dope
    test
  20. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

what him being honest means he lost? I head it all now. I think Cortez prob edged it. But I got no problem with anybody saying hitman got it it was super super close. Great performance by both great energy by the crowd.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.