Anyone else hate Shotgun Suge ?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Chrondon, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrondon

Chrondon New Member

He just pisses me off. Does the proof shit against calicoe for shock value, and states that he thinks he's tough because he says what no one will. LOL. Anyone with a mouth can talk so no you're not a tough guy you fat fuck. Starts growling against Miles like some sort of animal. Talks shit to everyones crews in every battle like he's some sort of tough guy. Pisses me off, he's like that lil bitch kid who talks shit all the time and then you step to him and he's all like what man we cool we cool.

Say what you want about me as a poster or a person or w/e the fuck you wanna hate on me for, I know im a nobody but come on, does he not piss any of you off with the shit he pulls ?
    test
  2. Dennis Choppa

Dennis Choppa ★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★

Heartless killed him
    test
  3. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

He's just not my cup of tea. I find it hard to get passed his awkward voice and delivery, and then past that, the only tool he has at his disposal in battling is his ability to be really disrespectful. Oh, and the only time I'd respect that shit he said about Proof is if that was in Detroit, and he somehow managed to walk out in one piece.
    test
  4. Deathscythe

Deathscythe 215

Whaddya know, another thread made by you where you say you hate someone from URL.

STOP WATCHING URL.
    test
  5. Browser

Browser 455450

He's wack, beat Heartless and Miles, and is entertaining as fuck.
    test
  6. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

Yeah, definitely this.
    test
  7. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

in all honesty, i just like his persona/character.

he cant rap for shit...but his attitude keeps it entertaining
    test
  8. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

Hes a top tier p4p hype man imo
    rapper mehh not so much, he should just be surfs bodyguard
    test
  9. Chrondon

Chrondon New Member

I know I have made a lot of negative URL threads. In retrospect I shouldn't have made so many and to be honest some of my points were silly, sometimes I get high and drunk and post silly things ok. At least I'm admitting it.

I do actually enjoy a lot of URL battles, I just wish it was more about dissing the other guy instead of dissing the whole crew, like your battling the man not his crew. Also the lack of respect is weak. Personals are good, but you should know where to draw the line. Despite my negative threads about URL I do enjoy the battles, I jsut feel lately the crowda and lack of creativity is hurting it, altho there still getting crazy views for every battle.
    test
  10. XQZapproved

XQZapproved Well-Known Member

i actually agree. he's garbage. i have no problem with url, jersey, "gun bars" or anything like that, he just really sucks. he's never said anything good and gets good opponents. its very confusing b.
    test
  11. Chrondon

Chrondon New Member

Mighta beat Heartless on Heartless just being gay as shit. I though Miles won against him though. Who got the official decision for that, I thought it was judged ?
    test
  12. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

I like his atitude, he is a good loser, etc. Lyrically, he is just garbage. I would love to see him NOT battle for a year, but he just beat Miles.
    test
  13. humanthps

humanthps New Member

shotgun suge and head ice are both not the best at rapping but have personalities and a different voice, not scared to stand out which is what i like

those are the only 2 i can think of like that lol
    test
  14. XQZapproved

XQZapproved Well-Known Member

i agree with you about ice but with suge i think its the exact the opposite. it sounds more like he's trying to sound like all the top rappers at smack but just with much more simple elementary lyrics. the only reason he stands out to me is calling people out
    test
  15. Chrondon

Chrondon New Member

Thank you I agree. Yes I know I have been trollish in the past and I apolgize, I dont wanna ruin this forum anymore with crappy threads so my bad ppl, for real. I love gun bars too. URL has tons of classics. Math- Solomon. Cortez- Hitman. hollow-big t. I even enjoyed ice and tech, well at least the first round and mainly just tech lol. I dont hate URL at all, I feel like there bar first approach should be emulated by all these lame corny jokey joke rappers. Just some shit pisses me off with URL. Just like I get pissed off when a guy wins just by making corny jokes that white boys love, like how did the grind time crowd not lose there minds when Verb was going against Marv I have no idea, he brough bars for days but Marvvs lil jokes and lame personals got mad reaction.
    test
  16. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

TBH I dislike hm so much that the second I realized him vs miles was 30 minutes plus I stopped the battle and started laughing about how close i came to watching that whole shit...he did beat Heartless though
    test
  17. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

I just watched the Calicoe battle today.

Suge: "blah blah horrible rapping, IF YOU THINK YOU GANGSTA, BY ALL MEANS WE CAN GO OUTSIDE!"

Calicoe: "Wassup nigga, let's go outside right now!"

Suge: "... that's what I thought, I BEEN TOLD SMACK I WANTED TO MAKE THIS A PHYSICAL SPORT"

*crowd laughs at Suge while Calicoe smirks and asks them to quiet down*

Shotgun Suge contributes literally nothing to battle rap or society in general.
    test
  18. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

:funny::funny::funny:
    test
  19. Chrondon

Chrondon New Member

It infurated me how tough he thought he was when he talked that proof shit. Like wow you talked about a dead dude you didn't know. If you really tough say that shit in detroit like theo ne dude said or say it to some of proofs boys or to D12 or who ever reps detroit, we'll see how tough you are then.
    test
  20. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

I think it's crazy how Cortez is actually considering battling him.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.