Anyone else enjoy sitting around by themselves getting drunk playing loud music?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by KOzS, Sep 20, 2013.

1. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Or is I da only?
    test
  2. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Music has always been the drug. Exstacy, weed, Ketamine, Alcohol.... It's always been concurrent to music. Music is it.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Post what-the fuck-ever.

A lil tmesis fo yo ass.
    test
  4. x calibur

x calibur

listening to an album drunk or high can help you experience it in a new way.

I remember coming home drunk one night, couldn't sleep, so I listened to Beautiful by Fantastic Plastic Machine. it definitely took on a new vibe, especially that love is psychedelic track.
    test
  5. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

I'll check out that album.

And yeah, I find intoxication emphasizes your feelings for a song, be it love or hate.

I have U2's 'hold me thrill me.." song on at the moment, and I feel like it's the best thing I've ever heard.

I realize it's friday, and this seems sad, but I work at 9 am tomorrow. Today is my Sunday.
    test
  6. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

I'll just start posting the music I'm listening to, since I only reason I'm here is to click something while I listen to music and be drunk by myself.

test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i do it and enjoy it

but add in "whilst doing homework" because homework is my life and has been for the last year. I just enjoy doin it with some booze

Ill listen to what you post, i have about 6 more hrs of drawings to do, then i have to transfer the 60+ panels onto 3 panel sheets, thats over 20 damn sheets i have to still fill out with cam deets, scene numbers, timing, cuts.... fuccccck

then when i finish that i have to finish rigging my human character for animation.... shit neegroes, I think coffee would be a better choice for me tonight
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

heres my song contribution.

i like the oldies while drinking

test
  9. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Disagree about the coffee. You need to release your inner artistry and passion...with booze. Coffee is hyper sobriety. As long as you aren't doing this just for the grade, I support you. Keep with your art, for the benefit of us all. Fuck an A+, It's about doing a task to perfection. That's not to say flawlessly, it's having the flaws that we all love: perfection.
    test
  10. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Something somewhat hardcore

test
  11. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

If I ever die, I hope it's to this song. I just imagine a drunk me driving off a cliff, to this song.

test
  12. x calibur

x calibur

nothing like complete albums on youtube.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thanks holmes
    ill mix it up, i need the coffee because ive had 2 hours of sleep since wed night and i dont get to go to bed for atleast another 21+ hours . Tomorrow is the end of the semester, done at 530pm after a full day of class.....

Im pretty sure ill be on the deans list this semester. Hooah!

even replying here im procrastinating and solidifying the fact that i wont finish my work until tomorrow morning. But man, a soul needs a break after drawing constantly for the last 2 days
    test
  14. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

Sometimes, yeah, I do.
    test
  15. MissBreezy

Jebus, mate.

Is it possible to die of not enough sleep? I'm surprised you're functioning, lol

Kudos, though, that's awesome! You'll def have earned that place on the Dean's list!
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

fuck yeah, 1st few semesters i was Presidents honor roll, then deans list, then last semester i was only honor roll... trying to get back up to presidents list.

but at what cost missbreezy, at what cost....?
    test
  17. MissBreezy

That's the real question, isn't it?

Is the workload truly that heavy? Or do you procrastinate to a point you don't have a choice but to pull an all nighter?

I'm assuming it's the former.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its the workload, plus im obsessesed with puting a ton of effort into my projects, so im doing it to myself by giving myself these workload, If i wanted i could half ass everything and pull off c's and b's... but i just cant do that for some reason... so its part workload and part me putting a lot into my work.

i mustnt come back here for a few hours though, i need to get a good chunk done before my next break lol
    test
  19. MissBreezy

Then off you go, slacker!
    test
  20. Dex Luis

Dex Luis Dextilla The Hunk

I prefer utter silence.
    test