anyone buy bongs online??

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by kaLeeF, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

i need to know a site where i could get a roor bong for cheap....every site i've been on got em for like 400$ and its shipped from outside the u.s..

anyone know a site that ships from inside the u.s??...i'm lookin specially for the roor bongs
    test
  2. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

technically it might be illegal, i duno for sure... i know of a guy that got busted for selling bongs online. his site was legit as hell, and had nothing pointing towards drug use.

no headshops near u? its definitely worth going if theres one within driving distance.

Docs in Bmore is tight.. Fireflys right across the street was cool as hell, but Docs is the shit.
    test
  3. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

i think it is illegal for americans to sell them online....ive never been able to fully grasp the laws around pipes and shit....like you can buy them at a head shop....leave that bitch and get pulled over and be busted for paraphernalia its ridiculous.

but nah,its illegal.......thats what tommy chong was in jail for .....his son was use'n dads image to sell bongs on a website,was maken all kinda cake,i guess it was all in chongs name tho,because they took him to jail for that shit...

saw that shit on that movie. the drug war...americas last white hope.....when they interview tommy chong about being locked up about that stupid shit and how he felt about it dude jus said....to tell you the truth i feel like a black man lol.

best bet look for a canadian site. like people do for seeds.
    test
  4. kaLeeF

south beach got em...but they only have a few

i want something like this [​IMG]
    test
  5. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

its illegal and been illegal for about 2 years if you live anywhere in the US

your best bet is to come to LA and hit up Venice if you lookin for nice glass.

or i can buy it and you pay me and i can send u a nice one, ill take pics and you can decide, need to know the price range and where you at tho
    test
  6. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Didnt they stop makin roors?
    test
  7. phenom2002

phenom2002 GET YA MAFUCKIN HANDS UP!

why dont you just go to your local smoke shop?

niggas be lazy now days
    test
  8. kaLeeF

niggas dont read now days
    test
  9. enef

nope

Slam Alley in Ontario, CA has em but youll be paying 300
    test
  10. kaLeeF

south beach got em for 325-350...but they only have the little sister and i think the ice master...i guess i'ma have to just buy one at the beach
    test
  11. Odysseus

nah they still make roors.. the store i mentioned in bmore has a shitload of them

i kinda want one.. or a wadelph bong

however i got my vape from the same headshop and i havent felt like hitting any bongs since
    test
  12. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

[nonono] No one sells bongs online..

They all sell water pipes. :thumb:
    test
  13. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

btw, don't waste your money on a roor. Spend half the amount for a kick ass custom piece.
    test
  14. enef

get a Jerome Baker

JBD = the best glass you can ever hit
    test
  15. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

lol that shit is hilarious to me....at the shop i hit up here they got all these signs and shit about do not refer to the water pipes as and there is like a list....

them fuckers make you take this lil nick sack of bullshit tobacco with you everytime you buy a pipe lol.

why are roors so expensive tho...aint most of them jus clear glass? what makes them special.....

i aint quite the enthusiast i used to be....i used to want one of them zongs so fuckin bad..... i have bad luck with bongs tho,they always end up gettin fucked up......thankfully the one i got now has survived for awhile....it aint no name brand joint...but its got color changing glass n shit hits like a muhfukka...i got that and a huge ass stainless steel joint that looks like a chromed out indian piece pipe.....bitch weighs like 10lbs..

whats the most inexpesive but effective vaporizer to buy? anyone?? thats one of the few things i havent fucked with that i need to try.
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

yea man i been diein to try a vaporizer but they always mad expensive
    test
  17. enef

the glass, and the fact they were designed by US students living in germany studying science

there's something in the glass that makes the smoke rise and hit cleaner, not to mention the fact all ROORs use laser cuts in the down stem to make a diffuser

they are all glass on glass so that you dont have to use a gromit piece and that the bowl and down stem is cut to the exact specifications so no air, not even a tad bit gets out, glass on glass > regular old gromit bongs
    test
  18. kaLeeF

i got the gravity vortex....its pretty good....i got it for half price

but i'ma ride out to the beach tonight and get me a roor
    test
  19. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

That's actually not true. A glass pipe or bong is not illegal to own. It's once you smoke weed out of it and it's resinated that it becomes paraphenlia
    test
  20. Odysseus

I need a bong & piece that will go into the vape like this

[​IMG]

man i'd be in heaven... or mars
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.