anybody over the age of 20, yall can't tell me that yall get the same feelin today...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRAM

CRAM a.k.a. Ellis Nova

u just depressed me greatly...fuck Crunk music!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    test
  2. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Yeah the BOX was big in NJ

shit had my attention many after noons 4-6
    test
  3. Haze

Haze I hear the streets

HAHAHA@NEW IDEALS .!!

I was going to call u a stupid dicksucker or some shit, but im tryin to change my ways and be nicer to people though i dont know how long ima hold out but here goes ..

I dont agree with the new ideals statement, and would like to have examples to back up what the big New ideals in todays hip hop is because everything I hear lately has been trash cept Kanye, Cee-Lo, Em's shit was Ok. , Nas was strait but everyone ill today is from the past were talkin bout cept Kanye, and a few others. but there is Way more trash out than the earlier days and i dont see any new ideals coming from this younger generation.
    test
  4. Wonk Saggin

Wonk Saggin Active Member

man, i go back a little later, but i know what your saying, im talking organized konfusion, freestyle fellowship, bdp, rakim, first cypress hill disc, . Paid In Full is probobly the hip hop cd i play the most......
    test
  5. X sample

X sample New Member

it was a comparison...

to old men sittin on a porch looking at the youngsters and complaining..

btws im 20 and lived through it...i appreciated the music and still do...but i havent allowed myself to be left behind...or to suffer from the common ailment of nostalgia...im quite aware its only a state of mind...

music is still hot as...better in alot of instances...
    test
  6. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

lol@Wargasms...I think everybody did that...had a tape fulla videos...remember Crucial Conflict "Hay" I had that taped like 3 times....lol.....and we had the Box in Baltimore too.....I remember it always played Snoop....that groups K-7 and Domino....lol....and Deon Sanders joint "Must Be The Money" and Hammers joint Pump and a Bump...lmao...oh man.....but yea man all the years around 95 were the best....Wu Tang forver was in heavy rotation..and I had it on tape...dubbed..lol..I even think the jiggy bullshit was a lot better than most of the stuff now...I cant really think of an album thats came out recently that I can see as being a classic...except for Kanye's album....I been bumpin Illmatic and Reasonable Doubt at work recently myself
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.