Anybody In contact with, or know DaYungMenace/3mgfx ?

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Torrey Smith, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torrey Smith

Torrey Smith Long Kiss...

He was desinging my site and I haven't heard from him now literally in MONTHS...anybody know anything about him or can help me ?

This is fucked up cuz i paid that cat $150...shit pissin' me off.

If you're reading this dog, CONTACT ME. dont do me like that.

or if anybody knows him, let me know something....and I don't know his AIM or his email....i got that, but i havent gotten any email responses or seen him on AIM.

please help..
    test
  2. Insense

Insense take one...

can't say i do...
    test
  3. KingLeo3 - 3WE

KingLeo3 - 3WE Trip Dub Connect

u should NEVER pay the full amount up front. pay only half at the most up front.
    test
  4. State Reps

State Reps New Member

I used to deal w/ him..he did my group's 1st site. he was doing well until he quoted me about $30 for an update..did it and THEN tried to charge me about $200 for it...needless to say I didnt pay and severed ties w/ him. I however have his address(used to send him payments AFTER he did work on my site) so if worse comes to worse...hOlla at me on aim and I'll get that to you

his aim names are
    dayungmenace
    or
    the3mgfx

good luck man. dude was a square dealer until about 6 months ago..and since then he's done a couple of people I've sent to him dirty...he's young tho sooo...
    test
  5. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

I think somethings probably happened to him cause he's a pretty straight dude and I've not seen him online in (like you say) months and months.
    test
  6. TheMenace

TheMenace 3MGFX Design Studios

Wow, I had no clue all of this was going down. I apologize Torrey for the long delay, but the problem was that...I changed my screenname and I forget to let you know of the change. In addition, I haven't really been active on the design tip until now again because of a sport-related injury. But don't worry, I never do clients wrong. I know that I'm "young," but that doesn't mean that if you work with me, you'll be gettin less work ethic. I know a couple of people on here that can vouch for me on that note.

With that said, my new screenname is DaHDotHero. And along with that is my new website -- the all new Version 3 redesign, http://www. 3mgfx . net (copy and paste and remove the spaces)

And I would also like to correct the State Reps representative while I'm at it. You didn't sever ties with me by not paying me. In fact, I'm not mad and have never been mad for doing what you did. However, please don't blacken my name because YOU refused to pay an amount much less than $200 (it was $67. 50 to be exact for a large web content update). Regarding the payment of $30 or so that you stated above, that was quoted for 2 updates (about $15 each that you failed to pay), which is an understable amount to pay I would say, and when you failed to pay on this occasion is when you started becoming uncomfortable in paying for updates, especially since there was a long period of time preceding these payments that you requested little or no updates, and those updates were done for free.

I don't recall doing any other clients "dirty" as you like to say. If any of the clients that you sent to me feel the same way as Mr. Smith here, please tell them to contact me and I will be more than happy to resolve the situation, as well as give them a little compensation if they show some respect. My age, once again, has NOTHING to do with my services. I do BUSINESS, and I try my best to do it right. I never screw people over, and I offer my services for my time and creativity itself, not for the money that I receive from it...

I just wanted to settle that since a buddy of mine gave me the heads up today. Thanks again.
    test
  7. Insense

Insense take one...

hope this gets straightend out and your telling the truth
    test
  8. P Grizz

P Grizz PGrizz.Com

woah. U have to pardon my homeboy Menace. He is a lil hot headed. However you DID tell me, this is Precise by the way..the one u did biz w/ directly..anyway u did quote me a price of $30 for the update he was speaking of(which was the menu bar remember?) and when u finished and came back to me u said that it would cost somewhere around $200, i dont remember the EXACT figure. Anyway...you decided to take some of the price off and asked us to pay about $68 for it...which was still more than TWICE the quote. You had my #, u coulda called when u figured out it would cost much more than your estimation. but that's the past..it does NOT change that you were one of the most talented designers I've worked w/. He IS speaking the truth about people I've forwarded to u claiming u did them dirty, but I'm not the type to air that out on a message board..if u want, contact me and I can forward you the names of those site owners.

but like I said...you were GREAT to work w/ up until that incident, and I would def work w/ u again on single projects such as logos, covers,...shit like that. Because unlike A LOT of designers on this site...I can name like 7 of them, ones who CLAIM they are professional....you do shit ON TIME as promised....well atleast w/ me u did. So if u do want work...I always have it..I need a logo for myself. if you're up to it..same aim as before.

hOlla! P!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.