Anybody here believe if youre not christian you go to hell?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sir Bustalot, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

man god knows whats up.

he knows its words. I obviously dont think hes a cocknibbler. Im trying to illustrate that if hes so corrupt it doesnt matter if i talk bad about him....Im just saying i 100% dont believe god is as picky and unforgiving as the legend has it. Im pretty certain god knows how the world is these days knows that people who question are only doing so because they are using the brain he designed us. This is how the brain works. So why would he punish us when he made us like this? Im a real good person. Above average. I wasnt raised in a church family. I was raised and taught that organized religion is basically the root of all evil. Priests are fucking kids on the regular. For thousands of years. Thats a fact you cant deny, another fact is the the church tried to cover it up. Thats pretty fucked up. Why wouldnt i question? why would god allow that to happen and then expect me to be like oh well, those priests are just the nasty ones....fuck that, its not just those priests, its the whole shit.

so i go to hell cuz of this? wack

can you see my point>
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Catholisism does not = christianity. And christians do not believe nor practicemany of the catholic traditions.
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i don't know if the others do, but i know what you're getting at.

there's a hadith/saying/tradition of the prophet muhammad, where he is known to say that "during my lifetime, a person who does 9 out of 10 good deeds will still see the hellfire. but towards the end of days, a person who does 1 out of 10 good deeds will see paradise".

he prophecized that the world will change for the worse, so not many people will remain who are still doing good. it will be harder to do good, so god will be more forgiving.

and obviously god cannot be oblivious to the changes of that the world brings. nah mean ...

[turn] ...
    test
  4. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i think its mostly from the tradition back in the old days to attribute every horrible flood or plague to god. eventually people got the idea that he was a vengeful jealous overlord that demanded constant prostration to appease him and end his wrath.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

ya word. But @ busta the point is you CAN do those things and be forgiven. His grace will always outweigh his judgement. Its god. he doesnt author evil. Only good, to the point that hell even go to the extent of turning that evil into something good that actually promotes his will be done in the end and his word will and does not return to him void.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.