Anybody here believe if youre not christian you go to hell?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sir Bustalot, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

as a religion?

like anyone else who has a diff religion?

do you think native americans and other natives around the world are savages when it comes to their religions?

if you do, i could never be your friend because the arguments would get so heated that id beat your ass..... and still get into heaven.

obviously im kidding... but seriously i probably wouldnt be your friend if you openly believed im going to hell and im a sinner
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

It says no one can come to the father except though me (jesus). Man is born into sin, thus seperated from thier holly God that cant be around sin. Jesus was the bridge to get man back to their creator. An with his death u died with him along with your sins past present and futre. His purpose was just that "God so loved the world(even sinners) that he gave his son to die for us so that we may live and become his family
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I always had trouble with this. What about all the people who didn't get the opportunity to here about Jesus? Seems to me like some bullshit. They burn without even a chance at salvation?
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^yes because christian god is evil and a mean asshole

he'll send somalis to hell just for being somali

fuck him then is what i say. fuck him.

i wanna go where people are accepted for who they are

any god that judges people like that can suck my giant flacid dick after i ass fuck him
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

if you havent heard the gospel god is merciful. U wont go to hell. However it says everyone will have or has had a chance to accept him, thats why jesus said go throught the world and preach the gospel. Babies, people that never had a chance to get a free pass to hevean. God is not unjust.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. JASON ANTHONY

Why should they get a free pass? I want one too.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

what i believe doesn't always match up to what the bible teaches us..

I don't think non-christians go to hell.. obviously the jews are god's people and they will enter the kingdom.. i don't think it's fair for a absolute god, would force us to make a absolute decision when we aren't Absolute "spiritual" beings. I mean we are spiritual and we are called to pursue god.. but i don't think muslims and buddhist's go to hell just because they don't believe in god. or jesus. jesus said what he said to his people, probably bc that's how they'd best understand. that his message was THE message. and that his message was that, thru him we can get to the father, nobody can get to the father unless thru him..

that's why he died for us.. he calls people with the knowledge of christ to serve him, but he died for all sinners.. i think the only people that go to hell are the ones that purposefully refuse him and his message.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i still think its a bunch of nonsense to think if there is a god that he is so damned picky

seriously

i hate him if hes how you guys say he is.

what a prick

cocksucking asshole can eat shit

when i get there im gonna murder him for being an asshole
    test
  9. JASON ANTHONY

Why would the Jews, the people that rejected Jesus after they crucified him, get a free pass because they're chosen? There was a reason Paul took his message to the gentiles. The Jews out right rejected "the truth."

Am I wrong?
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

what about natives?

they go to hell just cuz they are native and never heard of christ?

talk about bullshit

i call shenanigans
    test
  11. JASON ANTHONY

If Jews get in free I'm a monkey's uncle tbh.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^everyone gets into heaven

i think youd have to try really hard to get into hell, and even then there is no garauntee
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

abortions the only way. However they have to live through the millenial reign of christ and when satan is released he will still decieve many, even experiencing life with God. They still chose or rather do what they want. Then satan is locked back up. And sent to tartarus along with his demon to live in torment for eternity and sin and death will be no longer
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

if u did go to hell ud be eternally seperated from god so ud have to try to murder satan thats the only one u may can get your hands on. But lemme say one thing. Cursing God aint gonna help u get to hevean. Just a thought.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

jews dont get a pass. They have to come to the father the same way as everyone else. Except they are STILL waiting on the prophecied messiah, once they realize jesus was him many will come.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

the path to the kingdom is narrow only a few ever make it. But the path to destruction is broad the devil decieves many. "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

revelation's speaks of the 10 tribes of isreal and 144,000 jews being saved etc.. so i was just noting that fact. although the bible says's one thing, im not one to judge what god is going to actually do.
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

according to the qur'an, the jews WERE the chosen people but many times rejected the favours that were bestowed upon them by god.

then came the christians, who turned/deviated from the path and attributed a human/prophet to godhood status.

anyway, as for the question of whether or not god is picky or not. god knows. allah u alim. god is all knowing.

he is merciful, so he could allow a prostitute to enter the gates of heaven if she so much as fed a homeless cat.

all i know is the god i believe in will let me in the heavens, not for the good deeds i've committed, but from his mercy and his mercy alone.

bow down ...

[turn] ...
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

you do. Jesus.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

mmm. Thats a very leodecian view. The bible you kinda gotta believe all of Gods word rather than parts of it. If its Gods actualword it aint lying.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.