Anybody got caught up by their parents?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Atreyu, Mar 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLAMES.

FLAMES. dboy fresh.

not caught, but my parents know i smoke.
    test
  2. Galatar

Galatar New Member

My parents somehow found out when I was like 15. I always believed they would never catch me because i started smoking weed with like 12 and feld really cool. However they probably got a call from someone else, neighbour or sth. they had a really long chat with me about it, saying how bad it is and playing the guilt trip.
    Afterwards i didnt smoke for like 2 months but steadily since then and my parents still believe me if I say that i dont toke anymore... worked out quite well.
    test
  3. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

when i was younger i got caught once, and my parents gave me a biography speech about it hahaha.. but that was once, after that..they noticed i wasn't gon' quit hahah
    test
  4. Dr.Cause

Dr.Cause Peep The Sig

my mom started crying lol
    yeah looonnnngg lechure
    test
  5. The Militant

The Militant New Member

trust me
    nobody here has a more FUCKED UP way of getting caught than i did...

i used to blaze ALL THE TIME. i knew a bunch of growers in the uk. well anyway... my family did not know shit about me smoking and i really wanted to keep it away from them but then one day my dad (who doesnt live with us) came to fix the plumbing upstairs and guess what the fuck he saw man...

400watt sodium lowbay and two plants of this fruity uk strain of weed that has just been made tastes kinda citrus but its nice as fuck... i had the plants set up growing through a screen. (thats when you have the branches spread out under a wire mesh and the bud points sticking out, so when its flowing nothing but fucking BUDS grow upwards...

well i was in the final phases of flowering... the 2 plants in total (at the time) had around 7ounces worth of weed (the total i got when i chopped them was 11oz) anyway, imagine the whole fucking attic stinks like skunk, my dad goes up there and it was behind a wall, the whole loft has this orange glow LOL and theres this buzzing hummmmmmmmm from the setup. i had fans set up and shit with fucking temp and humidity logging and shit hahahahahahahaaha my fucking dad went in the attic when i was at my friends house LOL

he comes downstairs tell asks my mum if she knows what i do in the loft every other day (fucking watering/pruning/taking care of) my shit and shes like no? i thought he was working out.... then my dad says shes an idiot and storms out...

then my mum phones me up and says like wtf are you doing up there ur dad went up there and im like OH SHIT and i was like look we need to talk when i got back... (it was late night)

and im like well what do u think i do up there and my mum is like 'i dont know do you look at naked ladies?' im like WTF!?!?!!?????? YEH I LOOK AT THE TWO NAKED LADIES THAT LIVE IN OUR BLOODY LOFT and then shes like do you smoke? and i say no but i have done before... and shes goes oh no youre a cigarette smoker!? and i say well no not exactly not tobacco. and she gasps like DO YOU DO DRUGS?! im like no i only smoke canabis... and shes almost faints... and shes like SO YOU GO IN THE LOFT EVERY DAY TO BE A DRUG ADDICT?! im like no i dont smoke it up there i am growing it up there.... LOL

then my mum had to sit down and get a glass of water hahahahah shes like panicing in case the cops come and her sons a drug dealer LOL im like mum calm down its not like that i just wanted to try it and i thought drug dealers might give me dangerous drugs so i grew it myself to be safe and try it to see what its like, id never do any other drugs...

and shes frozen looking into the air like oh. my. lord. ive raised a drug addict. omg.

shes such a drama queen as well so this was like the biggest field day in existance for her lol execpt this time she was completely real. so yeh

i didnt get caught smoking the way they found out is because i was fucking growing it in the loft and i was busted red handed.

my mum was like how do you do it? do you inject it do you put it in your nose??? and i laughing my ass off... my dad is like how do you know the seeds are canabis they could be hashish and im like uhhh you make hashish FROM canabis hes like OH SO LOOK YOURE A DAMN EXPERT NOW! and spazzed out over that lol he was blatantly trying his hardest to keep his cool and that just blew him up hahahaha

so yeh my dad was like chop that shit down and he had turned all the lights and shit off... but when ur in flowering the plants actually grow when the lights are OFF (a lot of growers dont know that shit) so basically i didnt go up there for like over a week... and when i did i thought theyd be all dead but i go up there when nobody is home and they are still fucking alive!! they were droopy and shit but i fed them and i swear to god the plant like woke up in like 5 - 10 minutes. all strong and shit so i turned the lights on but i changed the light cycle. i used it have it lights on in the night time, and lights off during the day time. (the reason u do that is cos the lights are hot, and its cooler at night so in the winter the heat from the light keeps the growing area warm and in the day the temps are cooler during the lights out)
    so i changed it so that the lights were on during the day when everybody was at work and shit.. .and in the eveening the lights went out so nobody thought id gone back up there lol and anyway my dad went up there AGAIN and he saw the buds even bigger LOL so he said chop it down immediately...
    BUT IT WAS LIKE THE EXACT TIME THEY WERE READY all the shit was right lol

so im like FINE... we went up there and he made me cut the roots and shit out and they were dead lol... so i left them up there a few days to dry out and i went up and chopped off ALL the buds LOL that was so fucking funny i got like 3 big icecream tubs worth of JUST bud and i threw the rest away after i made bubble hash from it lol that shit is the best fucking hash you cant even buy it u gotta make it unless you know some friends that grow and give u some i used some of the buds in the bubble hash too cos i knew i didnt need that much bud and i tried my mates hash and it was sick as hell

so the period after that was kind of a blur cos i was high as fuck when i woke up lol

sorry for writing all this shit out but im lean right now so i figured ud prob find it funny

peace
    test
  6. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ that is sooooooooooo ill.

i never got caught, but my boy who i always smoke with did - twice.

he was smoking in his fucking mom's bathroom, right; and she tried to get in, but it was locked, and she smelled it, and he threw all his shit out the window, and just said it was a cigarette. he and i had to look through the bushes to find everything, haha. well, once we blazed at the movies, and his mom picked him up, and she smelled it on his breath. =/ i feel bad for the kid.
    test
  7. MC Transition

MC Transition New Member

my bro was down on x-mas, and we were going out smokin up and shit, and i left my little pipe in my hoody and it went through the wash, i was sittin in comp room and parents come down in the room shut the door and and are like 'what is this', i started laughin and i was like thats my marijuana pipe and i grabbed the shit from them, and they went on about how bad it is, and then my mom left sorta pissed off and my dad stayed and told me there is nothing he can do bout me smoking it and how he used to smoke it all the time..yep thats about it, wont ever stop

oo and my buddy i smoke with, his dad was huge into drugs when he was in the army, they used to grow bud in the bushes and one time they were high and they fuckin took a bunch of C-4 and blew up a watch tower, and they were growin bud another time and a fuckin deer ate it all the day before they were gonna go chop it, his dad tought us ways of smokin weed n shit when we were younger and first started, duke has steroes that are dented in cause his dad was on acid and tried to get closer to the music and was stickin his head into the stereo LOL
    test
  8. Abra Kadabra

Abra Kadabra My Alias

never happened cause my parents were eatin by lions down in africa
    test
  9. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

yo those are some crazy storys, especially the militants..

the worst time i've been caught was at a friends house...i dunno what we were thinkin' but it was winter, and cold as fuck outside, but we wanted to smoke so i snuck into his house through a window and we hotboxed his bathroom....this was like midnight at the latest, his mom and moms boyfriend were sleeping upstairs, his sister was sleeping, it was so risky...anyway we smoke a huge joint and it stinks of course, his house is fuckin' small too..anyway mid joint the door opens and his mom is standing there, she didnt look that pissed so i thought i'd try to be funny...shes like "your smoking weed"..and i look at the joint im holding, look at her, and then look at my buddy like "wait a second this ISN'T tobacco?!!?" none of them found it as funny as i did but i couldnt stop laughing..i still havnt been back to his house or seen his mom in like a year but we chill and still smoke every day..
    test
  10. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

"and shes frozen looking into the air like oh. my. lord. ive raised a drug addict. omg."

LMAO
    test
  11. The Militant

The Militant New Member

lol oh shit that would have been so uncomfortable man. especially when ur high and you think its all "groovy" or some shit like that and everyone else is pissed at you. thats classic fresh prince of bel air type comedy i would have laughed so much at that if i was there
    test
  12. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

lmao!your mom sounds EXACTLY like what my mom did!drama queens mayne!but look...she found my bubbler and thought it was a crack pipe!lol she thought i was smokin crack man...then i explained to her how it purifys the weed and takes all the bad stuff out lol...http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=873206 r.i.p red bomber
    test
  13. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

LMAO!
    test
  14. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

only ever got caught once for dope and that was on my first piece, smoked at a mates in brum he cut me off some, then they found my bag full of ciggies, alcohol and dope and they daint know i did any of em. they binned the dope and confiscated the alcohol luckily i was over the legal smoking age. thye thought they had got me again last year they found all my equipment various texts and what not and a substance. But it was some legal herb mix and i talked my way out of it.
    test
  15. Abra Kadabra

Abra Kadabra My Alias

I almost got caught by San Antonio PD once for marijuna

Its a long ass story but I didnt go to jail

It was me and a couple of my homies,my brother,and cousin all smoked out last november and my cousin Marvin(20) passed this shit to me and I smoke it I take like 3 puffs and pass it
    He passes me another blunt and says smoke this to me and says smoke this and I was like I took about 3 puffs and it smelt real different I passed it to Jose(17) and he took a puff and layed his head back and dropped it and it hit the seat and marvin was like get that shit off my seat i dived on that shit through it out the window
    About 4 blocks down a police car puts his sirens on and he is alone so in the car was about maybe 16 pounds of weed like 6 different kinds,and like 2 different growth method weeds(experimental shit)some lean with sprite cans filled with some codeine,and like 400$
    I found out like last month marvin had some crystal meth on him
    So he stops us my older brother Kevin(20)screams out fuck this shit and he opens the door and he starts runnin I am wasted as fuck in the backseat the car is jammin dj screw loud as fuck and I am lookin all over the place to find the police car Jose pushes Brandon out the car so he can open the door and he sprints,Kevin was out of sight I heard Marvin say put that shit in your pockets the cop was callin for back-up and he pulled out his gun walked towards the car with his gun-drawn and asks me and marvin to step out the car and he asks questions about why they were runnin then he says I hope you know that you were swerving and littering and I hope you all know you are going to jail and he pulls his cuffs out I then had no knowledge of what happened next must of blacked out but Brandon was gone and I was standing there with marvin I heard a second cop car coming and marvin was countin down or somethin and he was at like 3 when I remembered and he said 0 and he took off runnin down the street I had about 3 pounds on me and when the second car started chasing after marvin at like 11:30 at night the cop calls for more back-up to find the others and he comes back to me with handcuffs and I sprinted as fast as I could and he hopped back in his car and he was chasing me I ran down this small alley that his car couldnt go through and I hoped in some backyard and I woke up at like 9 in the mornin the next day under a dumpster on like the other side of town

They didnt catch none of us but after that shit I stopped smokin weed for about a month
    If I would of got caught that would be my ass literally there would be some dudes in juvie who could rip me into pieces Cause I am only 6ft3 181 lbs they would gang up on me and i would be without weed

Sorry its so long but that was the scariest day of my life and almost got busted
    test
  16. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

damn man..that's a crazy ass story..you lucky you didn't get caught
    test
  17. The_MRB

hahaha lmfao
    test
  18. The_MRB

lmfao one of the funniest things ive heard this year, someone should nick that for a stoner movie
    test
  19. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

i got a gazillion good ideas for a stoner movie..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.