Anybody got caught up by their parents?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Atreyu, Mar 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

DAAAAMN.Nonstop lecturing yo!
    test
  2. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

I aint had to deal with "parents" in awhile..
    test
  3. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

yea it happens
    test
  4. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

I've never been caught by my dad. I don't even think he knows I smoke. I've gotten busted for cigs back when I was like 16 but that's it.
    test
  5. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

Just about everybody gets caught up with their parents at some point or another. I thought mine would NEVER find out, then they got a phone call from I guess "one of my friends parents" who they wont reveal that said I had been using coke and shrooms... I did shrooms like twice at this time and didnt ever fuck with coke. I still dont know who the fuck called em, or if anyone called them at all. maybe it was my sister that ratted me out as much as she denies it. anyways after that it all went downhill until I broke my parents down. First they were 100% against marijuana, now I got my mom to chief with me once and she said she wants to do it agtain. Haha.
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

hahaha..thats ill you blazed wit your mom..my mom knows i blaze and she doesn't really like it..but doesn't care..one time i rolled up a blunt in the bath room..and the dutch guts clogged the toilet haha..and she didn't even care she just asked why i use cigars hahaa..i don't get any lectures or anything
    test
  7. Asher Nashah

Asher Nashah New Member

damn,I wish my mom would smoke with me.She used to hate it,but she caught me when I was 14.She yelled at me and lectured me and all that good shit.She thought I stopped smoking but I never did.Then when I was 15 I was sent to a rehab because I had gotten into coke (which she had no clue until I was arrested for some shit at school and they found it in my pockets).I started doing anything at that time,I just wanted to get fucked up.So I got sent to a rehab and I dropped dirty for weed,but they let that slide.Then I bought acid off another kid there and it was some bad shit and I ended up in Palo Verde (its a "mental health hospital" here in Tucson) for 2 weeks,so I got kicked out of rehab and I never really did stop smoking weed.My mom eventually accepted it,and she told me to smoke in the house only,she didnt want me getting caught.Not that I actually listened to her,lol,but I loved it.I had $20 a week allowance.We all know where that went hehehe.She bought me my first pipe,my first bong ect.She never really liked the fact that I smoke,but she prefered to have it "under control" so I didnt get into more trouble.At this time I was walking on a tight rope with police and juvy courts and it eventually led to adult court.My moms cool with it still,but I know she doesnt like it.But she knows I just cant handle shit right now without it.pZ!
    test
  8. fiktion

fiktion *******

First time my parents found my weed I was tripping assuming they were going to flip out. They weren`t happy about it, but they were about as mad as finding out I`d been drinking during school. Since then they`d found weed I`d left in pockets or just laying around and I`ve always gotten it back. Ever since I blazed with my pops about 2 1/2 years ago, we`ve definately been alot cooler with each other too..
    test
  9. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i wish my parents were chill with me blazin.....oh well they dont know; i dont want to see their reaction
    test
  10. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

yea, my moms don't know. If she found out she'd probably flip, even tho she burns. But I highly doubt she's gonna find out before I go to college.
    test
  11. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

ive gotten caught once for weed.. kinda funny cus ive done every drug except heroin and crack... and had a bunch of shit in my room and one of my parents is a narc cop..
    test
  12. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

damn yall cats is all scared, my mom hooks me up for free with that shit.
    test
  13. MC Divinity

MC Divinity Reppin 671

same^
    test
  14. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

my parents have busted me 12 times as of last saturday..they've just kind of come to terms with the fact i blaze..
    test
  15. *NativeTongue*

my moms has busted me a couple of times, about 4-5

im working up the balls to try n get her to smoke with me, cause shes becoming more leniant as shit continues, she probably figures that she cant stop me, and accepts it.
    test
  16. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

How does Dutch guts clog a toilet?

you most have the weakest and smallet toilet ever invented.
    test
  17. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

lol i got caught twice but just last night i was out to dinner with her and my dad and we were talkin about it and me and my dad told her it wasnt that bad..lol..my dad used to blaze up oz's with his neighboor back in NY anyways...she still sayd if she catches me shell kill me...they already caught me twice and they came to terms that i smoke ciggs so its w/e
    test
  18. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

haha i dunno man..she said it clogged the toilet..
    test
  19. *NativeTongue*

i throw the guts out the bathroom window..
    test
  20. Dkaid

Dkaid Dkaid - Point Made

Dude had to tell his dad that he was gay. HAHAHAHAHA
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.