Anybody ever smoked salvia?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Kai Is Lazarus, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

well, anyone? what do u think of it?
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I've smoked just normal leaves. And I've smoked 20x. Weird shit, I don't like it that much.
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

yeah, i smoked it a few times. i got lightheaded, then came down from it all in under 2 minutes. doesn't do anything unless you're an idiot and can't handle the slightest amount of weed.
    test
  4. RedRuckus

RedRuckus New Member

^ thats not true...i think it just differs person 2 person...i smoke on avg 3-5 times a day and salvia gave me a pretty decent high but it only lasted about 20 mins, u gotta do that shit in a dark room...theyre guna make it illegal pretty soon...im not the biggest fan

i say just go illegal and drop acid or do shrooms instead of fuckin wit salvia but im not into that shit so i jus stick 2 the trees

pZ
    test
  5. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

that shit has to be done the right way...you need like one of those torch lighters..because its "thc" or whatever is in it has a much higher burning point..so to get the full effects u need to have it heated hot enuff
    test
  6. sinista6150

sinista6150 New Member

wtf is salvia?
    test
  7. jaxamar

jaxamar UnVeiling Truth...

^^ its this legal alternative to weed.. shit is nasty.. its dried leaves basically.. ^^

anyways yea i smoked it,,.taste was disgusting..burns ur throat like schwag.. didnt get me high at all, just a lil lightheaded.. blah @ salvia
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

It is not a legal alternative to weed at all, the effects differ so much you can't compare the two.

The "THC" in it, as someone called it, is actually salvinorin A. The "trip" usually lasts from anywhere to 2-5 minutes with after effects lingering for about 10 minutes. Strangest most fucking odd drug I have ever done.
    test
  9. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

That or you're an idiot and don't know how to smoke it. You need a bong, torch lighter(as someone already said), and you need to hold in the hit for at least 30 seconds. As soon as you take the hit you should put the bong down because once you release the hit and the drug hits you, you are going to drop it. Effects are insane.
    test
  10. sinista6150

sinista6150 New Member

Sooo, its legal? Where tha fuck can you get this shit at? if its hard to get i aint even gon bother tho...
    test
  11. Jim ManyCricket

Jim ManyCricket SikSika Nation

its hard to get and its very expensive compared to weed.......
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

well 5 years ago when i was 16, i thought it was just weed that makes you trip, so we smoked a bowl of it.
    test
  13. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

It's not hard to get as long as you have a credit card.... www.iamshaman.com ...very reliable and quick shipping. G'luck with the trip
    test
  14. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

i bought some and smoked it and didnt really do shit.. i still got half a vial left...

smoke bud over it anyday
    test
  15. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

check the erowid page for the truth on salvia i got some but it looks like weak shit coz i got it officially packaged nall im gonna fuck with it 2nite if it stops raining, im fuckin scared tho, i tried chewin on a bit 2day kinda neat.
    test
  16. Kai Is Lazarus

i ask cuz my boi just got some, and he wants to know the best way 2 smoke it. i introduced him 2 the stuff after reading around. so basically a bong or a joint wit a torch lighter is the best way, and u gotta hold the hits for 30 sec? ive heard good things, but these were from people who dont smoke weed, only salvia and other herbal stuff.
    test
  17. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Don't smoke the salvia in a joint [nonono] . Didn't you read what I said? Bong. Boooonnnggggg.
    test
  18. Kai Is Lazarus

lol, yea, the joint didnt work out. i dont own a bong, cuz im not a weed smoker. i'll admit, it had a lil effect though. it was the 10x extract leaves. had me all mellow. i found the solution 2 my problems, seriously. colors were real bright. ineed a bong or vaporizer.
    test
  19. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

okay heres my first experiance with salvia- i had 3 bongs and nothing i was feeling a bit high but not feeling the effects i thought salvia would give me so i kept smoking 4th bong i took one massive hit it was the fuckin shit even my mate (my sitter for the experiance) was congratulating me i then proceeded to finish off the bong and looked into the sky and the smoke seemed a bit purple but that was the only sign of a hallucination i got of it. i then felt it the ground started spinning like i was seriously drunk i couldnt concentrate on anything i was so fuckin scared my mate was laffing his head of and i was screaming saying i wasn't fucking with the drug anymore i managed to hold my composure and reach for a cigarette after about 5 mins and duting the time i was smoking it the whole thing stopped. my mate who was really up for it didn't want to take his turn coz he was seriously bugged out by wot he had saw. even though i was scared i wanna trip so ill probably do it again.

anybody else had similar experiances with the drug?
    test
  20. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I've smoked salvia 20x about 5 or 6 times, it's not really an enjoyable thing. You have no idea what is going on, you get a prickling sensation all over your body, and it's just weird and sometimes frightening. I've had 3 friends of mine try it who said they will never do it again. It's not a fun drug, it's not a party drug, it's not a drug for most.

I suggest if you want a trip, go buy some shrooms. Shrooms are incredible.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.