anybody ever bought or had somebody buy them censored rap albums?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Twamp, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

why? lol

also, does anybody know if Scarface has any censored rap albums? i remember counting how many times Scarface said "fuck" in his first solo album - The Diary, and no joke, it was over 500 times.
    test
  2. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I got the Slim Shady LP censored back in 1999... i forgot that when u go to walmart there are no dirty versions of anything... shit broke my heart. I saved my lunch money for a month and bought the real version.
    test
  3. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

conversly, i got my friend a clean version of Marshall Mathers LP and was pissed that there was a song on it that I didn't have on my uncensored version (Kids)... I liked it so much better than Kim.
    test
  4. Dj Khaled Sucks

Dj Khaled Sucks Active Member

A few when I was younger and the only place within 20 miles that sold music was Wal-Mart (we were stationed in a shithole small town in Texas). I had Puff Daddy's No Way Out and Westside Connection's Bow Down censored.
    test
  5. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

I had the ATLiens sencored version for years thinking it was supposed to be like that. Then I bought the explicit version and saw the chick on the cd-print was naked and finally got to hear it how it was supposed to be :D
    test
  6. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

dunno if it really fit on the album but it was one of the best tracks on there

didn't you consider returning the censored version of the SSLP?
    test
  7. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I was 12 years old. theres no way I couldve gone to my mom and said hey mom, I ant hear the "fucks" and "pussies" and drug references, could you return this for me so I could get the true experience?
    test
  8. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Yea I've copped clean versions by accident. Reminds me of Chris Rocks MTV Diary. He runs in a record store and snatches Jayz Dynasty album and runs out. And it was the clean version LOL

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  9. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

LOL@Fucks and pussies

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  10. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I got a clean It Was Written when it came out. Took it right back. Didn't even know they existed before that.
    test
  11. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

I would actually love to own only 1 censored album...East1999/Eternal:The Phukkin Clean Album, and only becuz they recorded actual different clean verses for the most part. I guess it's super rare tho. I can't listen to edits and reversed curses tho, it drives me insane.
    test
  12. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

i know right... they played he word "shit" for some reason.
    test