Anybody Else MPC2000XL LCD screen messed up

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Internal Quest, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Internal Quest

Internal Quest New Jeru Stand Up

im MPC screen is damn near unreadable...right now its collecting a lil dust due to Reason and my MPD24 pads...im still using my MPC as a turntable preamp and for beat battles...im just wonder if anybody know where or how i can fix this problem...thx
    test
  2. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

buy a new LCD screen, u can find them on ebay
    test
  3. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

I got a questions....How are you using the MPC2000XL as a turntable/phono/RIAA preamp? I could have sworn the only MPC that offered that was the MPC4000. I have had my MPC 2000XL's screen go out before and I replaced it using a screen that I bought from www.vstservice.com. Its a bitch to install yourself, but if you have the patience it can work. Otherwise you should send it to vstservice in Cali and they will handle it (they also have quick turnaround time)
    test
  4. Internal Quest

Internal Quest New Jeru Stand Up

being that the signal on a turntable is real low im running it into my MPC2000XL and from there its going into my mixer where i can eq and thats going into my M-Audio Delta 44....good looks on the website Fmajor
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.