Anybody been on XBOX live within the last few days.

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Nitsuj™, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

I haven't got the 360 yet but I have been playin Call of Duty 2 on XBOX live...

and the last couple days it's seem extremely glitchy - it almost looks like lag, but crazy ass buggy shit has been happening.

And it's not just me, others I've been online with have complained of the same problems.

Rumors I've been hearin is that it has something to do with the 360 users signing onto LIVE for the first time just a couple of days ago....

Has anyone esle experienced this?
    test
  2. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

play >> Soldier Of Fortune II: Double Helix << dope fuckn game to play online.
    test
  3. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

i played halo 2 and need for speed most wanted yesterday and didn't have any problems

need for speed has laggy graphics though, has nothin to do with the connection though
    test
  4. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

i havent had any problems. but i see that the 360 users signing on may be causing it especially if they are playing Halo 2. The way the net coding works in H2 is that it takes a couple times online to optimise the experience. it should all get worked out soon. note that the slow down isnt that intense and doesnt usually hinder gameplay. if you are on Xbox LIVE (especially Halo 2) gameplay issues would either be caused by idividual ISP connections or people on the other end doing some sort of cheating.....
    test
  5. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

Yeah I noticed that some people have figured out how to cheese Call of Duty...

ie) invisible, invincible tanks and whatnot
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.