Any ways to avoid bad trips on shrooms?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Synopsik, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synopsik

Synopsik New Member

im planning on doing them for the first time on the 4th of July with some friends and watching the fireworks. The only time ive seen someone do them in person he had a really bad trip and thought he was gonna die and shit. That sorta scared me from doing them for a while, so I was just wondering if theres any ways to avoid bad trips.
    test
  2. toquiktahandle

toquiktahandle New Member

yes dont take too much make sure your in a situation that wont get u paranoid and have good people around u. Also factor in the amount of time shroomns take and how distorted the time is so if u r trippin for actually 8 hours u might feel like its taking 16 hours
    and only smoke weed when your coming down
    test
  3. elthief

elthief New Member

I would not advise tripping in public for your first trip man. Just remember to keep good people around and make sure your freinds dont try to ruin it for you by being gay and acting like little kids. You do not need to eat anymore then an 1/8 an ounce and you should trip for a good 6 hours give or take 2 hours depending on your size. Also remember that you are tripping, you might see the fireworks spell some weird shit or see somebody whose looking at you weird, just try to relax and allow yourself to trip because you can make yourself go in and out of tripping just by knowing that you are tripping---people have bad trips when they do not remember that they are tripping and thats when reality goes out the window and they flip out. Just always remember you are tripping and allow yourself to trip--watch the fireworks and do not talk---you will laugh at stupid things and it will be fun to laugh also. You should have a great time as long as you just remember you are tripping. Note: when coming down from your trip you will might start sweating and then you need to drink plenty of water and also start smoking weed at this time--it brings your trip back and also helps you come down easier and you will have iron lungs so do not smoke kind budd at this time, I advise smoking cheap budd at this time since you will be ripping and entire bong pack to the face in one pull with those iron lungs!!!!

Have Fun dude.
    test
  4. elthief

elthief New Member

also orange juice seems to get the trip going from the beginning so drink some oj with those shrooms and make sure you eat them on an empty stomach or you will waste ya money.
    test
  5. -ABT-

-ABT- a.k.a. BentFranklin

i think the only thing u need to kno.........

every trip CAN be a potential bad trip...

what u must realize when ur trpping to NOT have a bad trip...is simply this...

you are taking shrooms cuz u want to trip...and if its too much to handle realize that u wanted this...and there is no backing out once uve done them...so if ur able to accept it without wanting to turn back...u will never ever have a bad trip

-thoughtz

PZ & have a good trip
    test
  6. Hstackz The Don

Hstackz The Don In god we trust

someone get me some shrooms....yum
    test
  7. Lord of Emo.

Lord of Emo. all hail.

just fucking convince yourself that you're gonna have a good time, and quit thinking about it

also, smoke a lot of pot, because that always makes it more fun for me
    test
  8. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

sorry guys i think i HAVE TO close this......

smoking weed brings down your high (no joke)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.