Any updates on Jefferson Price.. Did Caustic end his marriage ?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by BravoC206, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thedude710

Thedude710 Active Member

No I live in the real world, people cheat but let me show you the difference. When I got back from a trip this past summer where I had got all fucked up and banged a 'dirty butt.' When I got home I was straight up with my girl. Now she went fucking nuts, but a pair of pumps later and I'm not talking about reebok with a lot of 'baby I'm sorry' we worked things out. Point being yea it sucked telling her the truth, but she found out from me and not from some jackass down the line...

You make fun of these kids for being 14, but you sound about 18...
    test
  2. 12345678

12345678 New Member

what. the. fuck. you shagged another bird... and then you told your missus about it???? why??????? u think thats normal???
    test
  3. The Wrist

The Wrist rap fighting

he didn't say it was a bird. "dirty butt" could be interpreted a lot of ways
    test
  4. 12345678

12345678 New Member

on a different topic theres a rumour on youtube that jeff price's bird punched him after the battle. anyone know if this is true
    test
  5. God of rap

God of rap Active Member

Only sensible because you agree with it right? :chabroni:

12345678: grass is yellow
    everyone else: its green you moron, look heres proof
    Random fellow: yeah its yellow
    12345678: finally a sensible comment
    test
  6. God of rap

God of rap Active Member

but men are expected to cheat right? so telling her is fine, she will understand and handle it in an adult manner, because they all do it tbh.

:lux1:
    test
  7. 12345678

12345678 New Member

well using ur logic, most teenage kids probs smoke weed. therefore if a kids smokin weed in school an another kid grasses him up the teacher will say o its ok its to be expected ill let u off...

real life doesn't work like that.
    test
  8. CringeWorthy

CringeWorthy Returning video tapes

Your logic is so fucking retarded it actually cracks me up... horrible example and has no relation to what you were saying which is that cheating is a normal adult practice. Then you went on to use failed logic involving kids? And also, every kid smokes weed?

Marijuana Use in High School Students - NYTimes.com

Try less than half, and even then "grassing your m8" (god how do you not feel like the biggest faggot even saying shit like this?? props to you) because of weed is nowhere close to deceiving someone you supposedly love and will have legal obligations to one day. I know you're married, but please never have kids.
    test
  9. God of rap

God of rap Active Member

You're a fucking imbecile.

How old are you? Serious question.
    test
  10. 12345678

12345678 New Member

thanks for the article about a country i dont live in u fucking nonce. and also thanks for quoting me as saying every kid smokes weed, which I didn't actually say. Your ability to follow a discussion and formulate an argument is practically non-existent.
    test
  11. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

you're old enough to be married and have never worked a day in your life?
    test
  12. 12345678

12345678 New Member

its not my fault society won't employ me if u got a criminal record society wont give u a job then complains that uve not got a job so u cant win either way
    test
  13. Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice I'm The One Who Knocks

You live in Manchester. I live in Manchester.

I have many friends with criminal records.

They all have jobs.
    test
  14. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

To put it very simply, Can't do the time? Don't do the crime.
    test
  15. God of rap

God of rap Active Member

What did he do though?
    test
  16. Envy

Cheating on his girl?

If Jefferson wasn't cheating, he wouldn't of been telling people that shit, Caustic would never of heard about it, he never would of used it in his battle with JP, JP would never of been exposed, soul would never of gotten butthurt over someone elses relationship and "punched" caustic and JP would not still be living in fear that at some point his girlfriend will find out he's been fucking other girls.
    test
  17. God of rap

God of rap Active Member

i meant the 12345678 person
    test
  18. Envy

Damn bro, thats what the quote buttons for - you know how many times i had to re-read my shit to make sure it made sense? lol.
    test
  19. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

completely false... first of all.. if someone picks on someone who is defenseless then yes by all means stand up for him... if someone hit my friend and i hear about it and see that person down the road and my friends not there then yes i punch him.. but in the streets u let ur boy handle his own shit.. they shoot the head up and u dont jump in... what if jefferson price could careless? and now his homie just started beef with caustic for no reason at all... this wasnt someone standing up for someone who got hit and couldnt defend himself... this is exactly what captain save a hoe would do
    test
  20. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

although there are situations where u need to step in... i got stabbed in the back literally while fighting 3 guys in a parking lot.. there was like 12 dudes and we probly had 12 dudes too and only 3 of us.. me my cousin and one of my longtime friends were the only ones who fought and all 3 of us got fucking stabbed... i no longer consider the people who did nothing my friends
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.