Any updates on Jefferson Price.. Did Caustic end his marriage ?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by BravoC206, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thedude710

Thedude710 Active Member

Or so dude didn't ruin his marriage when he cheated?? It was all Caustic's fault? Shit like this I hate, fucking man up, grow some balls, and face that shit. Don't blame others for YOUR shortcomings. Shit like this is whats wrong with the world.

On a side not Caustic is a bitch, somebody lays a finger on me and I'm knocking em' out then uploading it on worldstar...
    test
  2. 12345678

12345678 New Member

wtf u saying 'y'all' for ur from fucking merseyside u spaz.
    test
  3. 12345678

12345678 New Member

course its his fucking fault u tell a girl thier fellas cheated on them and its pretty unarguably ur fault they split up its not even debateable.
    test
  4. Thedude710

Thedude710 Active Member

What??? Are you fucking retarded??? Here let me explain this to you the same way I would my 4 year old nephew. When Jefferson stuck his pee pee into another girls privates it became his fault. Not Caustic's, all Caustic did was what any smart person would do giving the situation.
    test
  5. 12345678

12345678 New Member

everyones got dirt that can be exposed that will ruin thier relationship tbh its just most ppl dont expose it coz they arent gossiping bitches
    test
  6. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

dude, 1-8, your first post in this thread was you didn't care.

I'm also not going to go through the tedious process of pointing out the numerous ad hominems and other fallacies of your arguments and others. This is literally the most dragged out argument over something so trivial over anything on the internet ever. There's youtube arguments in old scribble videos with more substance then this shit.
    test
  7. Thedude710

Thedude710 Active Member

Disagree,
    1st you have to be honest with your girl.
    2nd you can't treat her like shit, and expect to keep her.

You follow those two steps, and they won't be any dirt to expose. But yes if you're a little bitch yourself then shit like this WILL happen.
    test
  8. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

okay i'm not going to attack you im just going to explain this just the one time.

let's use your analogy, you calling the pigs because of my actions, if we were in an environment where both me and you were present, we both knew you have dirt on me and the idea of our meeting was to discredit the other then i would expect it to get brought up, IF however we aren't in an environment where we are "out to get each other" as it were, then no i wouldn't expect you to be a snitch..

Thing is Caustic knew about this infidelity right? he got told by someone close to jefferson right? so IF he was intending to just be a little devious no back bone having snitch, he would get jefferson's fiance on the phone/on twitter and "grass jefferson up".. Since this isn't the case and the whole idea of the battle is to discredit or break down your opponent, ANY DIRT you have on your opponent is likely to be used, whether you agree or not you are wrong, it's not snitching and never will be considered snitching by anyone with any common sense..

Also since you seem to have an issue with guys saying untoward things to opponents in battles, what else do you object to? so far we got infidelity and personals involving dead relatives, what else do you think should be purged from the scene? fat jokes? mom jokes? bars about raping your asian missus? being sensitive as you are i fail to see why you even watch battles.
    test
  9. 12345678

12345678 New Member

so let me get this straight ur sayin that if we were 'out to get each other' ud think it wasn't grassing if i told the dibble that u were selling drugs. this is some fucking weird logic.

an its pretty fucking obvious what the difference is between fat an mum jokes an bringin up dead relatives so no need to even explain further here.
    test
  10. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

Who in the world still uses "spaz" in 2012, thought you was married to some asian whore, the fuck kinda grown ass man types like "coz" "ppl" "ur" this isn't twitter there is no 140 character limits here, you sound more immature with each post you make.
    test
  11. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

what does grassing mean? is it the same as snitching? if you were my neighbor and i knew you were selling drugs i wouldn't hesitate to inform the police. snitch code doesn't apply to suburbanites :teehehee:
    test
  12. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

on some real shit i feel you're just being argumentative and don't actually believe what you're saying, you telling me you can't differentiate between a battle between to opponents and real life?
    test
  13. 12345678

12345678 New Member

im not married to any asian u racist thick as fuck inbred wigger funny how u goin around typin 'nigga' every other word 1 minute then playin the racist the next. funny thing is in real life u obviously arent a racist coz u almost certainly scared to fuck of minorities so u got no option to be.
    test
  14. 12345678

12345678 New Member

yeah 'snitching' just makes me cringe tbh. but yeh i always think that shit only applies to ppl who r doin crime themselves (or should do) altho tbh in my opinion grassin someone up for drugs is fucked up coz it doesnt really concern u.
    test
  15. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

lmfaoo you on some childish shit, so you didn't post on here saying you was married to "some asian bird"? i made that up right lulul
    test
  16. 12345678

12345678 New Member

lol if u can find a post sayin im married to someone asian ill give u my life savings. u r a failed racist.
    test
  17. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

lul i got you, and aside from you being wrong about the topic in question, explain to me please how inferring you're married to an asian based on a post you made about being married to an asian makes me in any way "racist".. please do that..

then get back on topic and think about how much of a wet pussy you're being about some other guys relationship being exposed (not snitched on) in a battle. then delete your life and try again.
    test
  18. necrolyricyst

necrolyricyst Member

and wth is all this "wigger" shit because you see "necro" in my name and you thought i must've listened to necro, which i then pointed out to you was not true.. so calm down someone got mad hella quick
    test
  19. massacredreamz

massacredreamz Active Member

Caustic >>>>>>>>>>
    test
  20. tolomov

tolomov Knamelis Judge 2.0

Wait, so what you're saying is there's a difference between metaphors and real rap?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.