Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by BravoC206, Dec 12, 2012.
Thanks for clarifying her presence.
Is it true Caustic got punched?
yea guy named Soul (not soul khan) punched caustic after the battle was all finished n shit and its basically notorious for being the weakest punch ever witnessed by man
caustic still winning
Clearly, cheating on his wife and letting other people know what happened are the actual catalysts.
Even if Caustic never spit those bars.. what are the odds that that shit stays secret forever if even Price can't keep it to himself?
Was there a motive for the punch, as in did Soul and Caustic have prior beef other than Caustic going Rosemary Dill Ham on Jefferson Price's life? Was Soul playing captain save-a-ho?
as far as i know , soul punched caustic cuz caustic exposed his opponent for cheating on his wife/fiance and soul took it extra personal
thats as far as i understand these events lol
notorious.... according to Caustic tbh.
lol @ captain save a ho. u ppl work on some fucking bizarre logic. if someone punches ur dad in the face u gonna say oh well he can fight his own battles? r u fuck. someone grasses ur mate up for cheatin on his fiance an ruins his upcoming marriage then realistically ur gonna spark the cunt if ur a loyal friend
There's a difference between someone punching my dad in the face (physical harm likely unexpected and undeserved)
and using personal bars highlighting bad things JP did (so deserved) in a RAP BATTLE, you know, where you're SUPPOSED to rip down your opponents. I have no sympathy for JP, he deserved it since he WILLINGLY was in a relationship, WILLINGLY cheated, WILLINGLY exposed said details, and WILLINGLY took on a battle with Caustic, and WILLINGLY brought his Jigglypuff-model girlfriend to said battle.
If you think those situations are equal the only thing that can save you is a beheading.
aim of a battle = wittily put down ur oponent.
not the aim of a battle an not usually done in a battle = grass someone up for cheating on thier bird.
isnt rocket science. u ruin someones long term relationship an ur gonna get hit battle or no battle simple as.
I agree.. I also think that maybe the chicks JP banged might have loud mouths.. Possibly Uno was banging them too? Not trying to start any rumors but seems like they could be battle rap groupies, so who knows... I do agree with you that eventually she would have found out but Caustic is the one that made her see the light.. THat's how it ended up going down. You can't deny that.
That's an opinion, not a fact. Besides, if my true friends cheated on a girl they wanted to wife up, I'd hit them rather than hitting the person that ratted them out. JP ruined his own relationship, not Caustic.
Cheating on your gf and then blaming the snitch for your relationship blowing up (which Caustic only knew because Worthless snitched to him, and I imagine JP snitched to Worthless in the first place) is like getting a DUI and blaming the police officer or the bottle of Jack Daniels. You seem to have a really f'ed up version of blame and responsibility.
It is 100% JP's fault if his relationship is over because of the battle. He cheated, he snitched on himself, he willingly took on a battle with Caustic, and he brought his gf to the battle. Everyone of those is a bad idea.
Some might argue that if an opponent has intelligence on his competitor that will give him a serious edge in said competition, they should use the intelligence to win the competition/ battle.
LOL Tomcruzmomshoes negged me for calling the battle legendary. Yes faggot. IMO the battle was legendary. Caustic ended two battle careers and possibly a marriage. Fits the criteria for a legendary battle IMO
PS: IDC if I get negged. The interwebz isn't that serious... Funny you're lurking this thread but not posting in it. Loser.
I can't believe this ish is still a subject of interest for people...I'm on to the next battle. No way I can be so loyal to just one battle.
Why the fuck did the first 2 posters even click the topic? You tools obviously still want to talk about this shit.
Any updates on TheSaurus? Did he ever go skydiving again?
u r all wrong.
no bruh, in every possible way you are wrong..
1. for entering a thread to say that no one should discuss this because you have talked about it at length in the main thread, that's not to say everyone else has had the same amount of time to talk on the battle.
2. this whole snitching shit, here's how it would be snitching, if caustic was a friend of jeff price and had been told please dont bring this up in a battle it could ruin my relationship, since caustic is neither his friend nor was he told by jeff price it's not snitching, he never even asked for the girl to be at the event, he got the dirt from mickey worthless therefore (if anyone is a snitch) its mickey worthless since that was jeff price's friend.
3. if it wasn't caustic now, it would be another battler since it was mickey who leaked the info it would be safe to assume that mickey would tell anyone and everyone willing to listen.
4. IF jeff price cheats, it's not on his opponent to hold back punches, if you step in to battle you cant pick and choose what i attack you on.
5. IF thesaurus's dead father can get brought up in a battle by po rich, jeff price infidelity is definately not where the line is drawn..
6. jeff cheated, not caustic, stop acting like he's the victim in the battle, HE chose to cheat, (no one cares if his relationship is over because thats on him), HE chose to jump in to a battle and bring his girl, IF you have dirt on your opponent and you dont utilize it then thats on you, Caustic took said info and ripped that fool to peices, ended his career/ended that faggot ass souls career and all with the truth..
cry all you want about how unfair it is that the truth got brought up in a battle, but that's the aim of it, expose and break down your opponent's character.. so yeah i'd say you're pretty much wrong from every angle tbh
This is the second time you've mentioned being negged, if you don't care about, stop mentioning it.
I'll positive rep you though
Separate names with a comma.