Any TNA fans here?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Q oNe A, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

it comes 2 no surprise that the most talented get no shine. its like the rap industry
    test
  2. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

I read somewhere that Alex Shelley wasn't even at the Syracuse house show. You should have demanded a refund.

I also read that it pretty much sucked because everyone was just half-assing it. Sounds like a company full of people who REALLY WANT TO BE THERE.
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Of course Shelley wasn't there. Pacman supersized his value meal at the tapings which cut into Shelley's pay. Plus Karen needed tampons
    test
  4. Q oNe A

Q oNe A R.I.P. Point Game.

I just got back from it.

That show was fucking sick as hell, and I got autographs from everyone that was there.

Shit was fucking awesome.

I got a picture with Ms. Brooks(She was the NICEST person there. I was talking to her for a few minutes until she left, it was after the show), and I got a picture taken with Kurt Angle and Jackie.

Christopher Daniels was a complete asshole though. He pissed me off considering everyone else was nice and signed autographs for me before and after the show, but he just 'didn't have time' so he acted like an asshole towards us.

Other than that, It was a fucking awesome show.

WELL worth the money and the trip.

Especially with all the ass I saw around the Fair.

I got a couple phone numbers.

Twas a good day.
    test
  5. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Was Kip James there dressed as Torrie Wilson. If he was I hope you asked why he was digging through her garbage..
    test
  6. Q oNe A

Q oNe A R.I.P. Point Game.

Nah, He wasn't there.

Only Abyss, AJ Styles, Chris Harris, Christian Cage, Eric Young, Christopher Daniels, LAX, Jackie Moore, James Storm, Jay Lethal, Kaz, Ms. Brooks, Robert Roode, Samoa Joe, Senshi, Sonjay Dutt, and Tomko was there. If I remember correctly.

Eric Young beat Robert Roode.
    Jay Lethal beat Kaz and Sonjay Dutt in a triple threat match.
    LAX beat Senshi and Christopher Daniels.
    I don't remember who won in the Jackie Moore and Ms. Brooks match, but I don't care because it was awesome anyway because Ms. Brooks' tits almost popped out. And Jackie whipped her into the guard rail and it broke, That kinda made me giggle because they weren't expecting that.
    Samoa Joe beat AJ Styles in a good match.
    Chris Harris beat James Storm. That match was pretty good.
    Abyss beat Tomko in a no DQ match, Which was pretty damn good.
    Then after Christian was talking shit about the people in Syracuse and about Kurt Angle, they made that match a title match, and Kurt Angle won(Of course), but it was a good match. And Kurt Angle isn't really jacked up like he looks on tv, he's actually smaller in person.

I'm just happy that I got to put my arm around Ms. Brooks and Jackie. That was the highlight of my day. Shiiiiit.
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

TNA uses K'nex to make guard rails for their house shows?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.